Wendy x Yoongi (club)

Just One day

"You should use long arm clothes" yoongi comments as he put his jacket on her lap. Seungwan raised her eyebrow.

"Yoongi its club" she reasoning.
"But still i dont like the boys staring at your legs and shoulder. Its dangerous" He keeping her close. Caressing her bare shoulder.

She shivers under his touch.
"I think you are the most dangerous one here" seungwan pinches his cheek. 

Yoongi smirks and kiss her fingertips. "girl you really are driving me crazy" she chuckles and sips her drink.

Yoongi is not taking anything since he has responsible to drive her back. He just let his girl drinks for him instead. "If you are drunk, then girl, that would be the end" he wishpers sweet nothing to her ear.

Seungwan press his lips with her hand. "Stop, i cant even kiss you right now or else you will be contamined" she pried him off of her.

"But I can" yoongi replies as he kisses her with butterfly. start from her shoulder to her crown of head.

Seungwan chuckles at his contact. "Yah yah.. get a room!" Namjoon shrieks. Yoongi smirks and pulls the confused seungwan to stands up.

"I will" he wriggles his eyebrow. 
"Ow come on hyung! Dont make me even thinkin about it!" Namjoon made a puke face.

Seungwan his his back with his teases. Yoongi ruffles her hair.
"I am kidding. We're going home. i need to bring her home before he drunk and make a fuss. Last time she drunk...-" yoongi said, seungwan eyes widened.
"Min yoongi!" She tried to stop whatever he want to said with covering his mouth, but yoongi only bite her hand. 
"-- she made me begging on my knees" he winks. Seungwan face reddened.

Namjoon throw the sofa's pillow to his immature hyung. "Ew!! Dont freaking me out hyung!! Go!!"

Yoongi's laugh booming along the lounge.
"I think my members are crazy" namjoon mumbles. Dahyun laughs at his remarks.
"They are just a bunch of cuties, namjoon" dahyun clears. Namjoon gives his gf a side glance.

"What?" She innocencely offended. "Sometimes i think you are not normal too.. sometimes, babe.."