Wendy X Yoongi (The awkward boy)

Just One day

Suga has been stressed too much for preparing his group comeback. He is still not moving an inch from his chair.

And a girl has been making a face since for godsaken two hours straight behind suga's back.

"Stupid min yoongi" she cursing behind his back. And its not the first, she also has been cursing him for more than a hundred times.

And on the table in front of her laid couple cups of beverages. She just cant takes it more. She also busy and has not much time. But seeing her boyfriend only giving her his back making her enough.

"I'm freaking going out.." she says in perfect english pronounce.

Yoongi finally back to his sense. His eyes double and his body react fast and pulls her back from the door.

"Wendy ah--" he fights her to coming back. But he only gets his girlfriend rolls her eyes on him. Unamused.

Yoongi groans when wendy pull her hand back from his touch.
"I'm enough. Lets not meet before your goodbye stage" she confronts, ready to pulls the door knob. 

And once again yoongi naturally react. he only gets laser from wendy's eyes. "What?" She feels irritated.

"But we still didnt do anything.." he try to comes with excuse. And obviously wendy is refusing to waiting for him when she only has a day to rest.

"I dont have more time to looking at your back yoongi.. I sacrifice my sleeping time not for being ignored with my own boyfriend." She explodes. And yoongi can only relate to her. He has the very same job with her anyway.

So he feels more guilty.

He pulls her into his arms, tight.
"Sorry.. i got too immersed in my work. Lets get wherever you want to go after I save this first..." he hurriedly switching every music machine he has been working with. Without letting wendy's hand go (afraid of her leaving him), he cooly grabbing his wallet and jacket with one of his free hand.

"--Lets go" he says. 

Wendy only stand there not moving, still feeling angry with him. And yoongi honestly dont know how to treat his angry girlfriend. Yoongi well known as a cold man. So when he falling in love, he could do whatever he is told to do, yet dont know how to expressing his love on his own way.

Wendy rolled her eyes watching her boyfriend fidgeting dunno what to do. She sighs giving in.
"--You really frustating!" She takes a step closer and close the gap between them.

Yoongi softly smiled between their kiss. He releases her hand and loops around her waist to support her.

"I'm sorry.. and I love you" yoongi whispers. Wendy should holds her smile and lightly hit his arm. "..stupid min suga!" She mumbles.

Yoongi eyes turn into crescent and nods. " I know, right. Lets go date!" He put  his jacket on her shoulder. He finally pulls her out of the door. Spend the rest of the night with her.

Secretly. Without people aware of them.
But sure, full of love