Yeri x Jungkook (Idol..)

Just One day

"So this is goes here.. and here-" the girl stops her words. Eyeing the boy that staring at her intently.

She sighs. Closing the book. "We wont go anywhere if you are keep those face for me, jeon jungkook" she wipes the sweats from her forehead and tied her hair together.
"I guess I will just get detention.." he shrugged. Yeri frowns
"Jeon jungkook, i know they give special number for Idol. But you also need to learn the important of math!" Yeri argued.

Jungkook has his hand in the air, smiling. "Alright.. miss smarty. I gave up" he just cant make his girlfriend angry.

"-But let me just rest for a minute" he spreads his arms and give a 'what are you waiting for' look at her.

She softly sighs and smiled before drags herself to his arms.
"Seriously jeon jungkook.. what if your fans know you are the last on your grade?" Yeri asks.

Yeri's head bounce along with his shoulder. "Well, i do my best in my career so, they will understand" he pecks her temple.

Yeri smiled. He is a great idol for his fans. Also a great boyfriend for her.

"-Jungkook ah.." yeri hesitantly said. Jungkook looks down and meet her eyes. "I heard one member of Wjsn like you" she bitterly said.

Jungkook frown when her eyes suddenly get teary.
"I heard that too.. she talked to me about it"

Well, being an idol mean that your life will be forever watched. Many of them start hating or liking. Yeri knows well that her boyfriend is a great and charismatic man. So she always heard one by one girlgroup member talking about him.

While they cant easily announced that they are already dating.
"And what is your answer?"

Jungkook sighs. "Yeri ah.. I just love you. Just you.. " he argued.

Yeri nodded. "I know.. I just hate it when both of us cant deny or accept anything easily" 

Jungkook agreed that. He hugs her neck close and peck her side. "Lets just stop talking about stranger that has nothing for us.." he said. "I call you here so i can be with you and listen to your voice.. not to see you cry just because of another girl" he continued.

Her smile arise slowly as he smiling at her.
"Sorry i cant do better.. i cant say to another girl I am dating you.." he said.

Yeri simply nodded and calm down
 
"Its okay as long as your heart with me" she said.