Yeri X Jungkook X Jeon Ra Im (7 Years after Disbandedl

Just One day

Jungkook enters the supermart with baby cart with him. People cant take their eyes off of the handsome new dad that looks even hotter with suit and baby cart.

Jungkook in Suit? Well, he just attending an music award when suddenly his wife called that he should get the baby from her parent because she will coming home late due to her unpredictable interview. 

Yes, both of jungkook and yeri still active as a public figure and artist. The only difference is they should taking turn to keeping eyes for their baby. If jungkook has schedule at night, then yeri will take a day schedule. But if something unpredictable happens, they will take their baby to their parent for a while. They promised to always giving Raim their attention no matter how busy they are.

"Oh, i got it.. I will buy it" he says over the phone.

He smiles when he sees his baby is looking at him with a smile on her face. Raim really resembles her father alot, she has he signature bunny eyes, nose and puffy cheek. She has tiny mouth and small chin like her mother. She looks beyond beautiful in her parents' eyes.

Her tiny hands flapping in the air. Jungkook got the hint.

He lifts her in his arm and his other arm pushes the babycart with him. He stops in front of meat freezer

"Ra im ah, which one is better?" He asks to his baby who just her tiny hands.
"aigoo.. Dont eat your hand" he pulls her hand from her tiny mouth. And the baby start making a sad face.

"Oh.. Aniya aniya.. its okay, dont cry.. Appa is here.. aigoo my cute baby.." He babying her. And he succeed making her mood back.

He fatherly smiles when she has her smiles back. But when she puts her hand back to he frowns.

"-ra im ah" he once again pulls her fist from , but now she cried hard.

Jungkook sighs. He knew babysitting is hard. But what can probably make him tired when all he do is just being lovey dovey with his daughter. He just dont want to be tired.
"pfsth@%$&+" she says. Making all the stress in him gone.
"Cutee.." he chuckles. 

A new calling for him is a daughter-fool-jungkook. He though that he can only see an angel at Yeri, his wife when she agreed to marry him. But he makes a correction once Jeon Raim born.

"Alright.. Appa lose. Do whatever you want just dont hurt yourself my daughter.. Appa love you so much" he whispers to her, hoping that she understand that he is ready to loves her all his life. And he is ready to takes a responsible for her life forever.