Irene x Taehyung (Abducted)

Just One day

Taehyung passed his sullen girlfriend a cup of warm coffee. She gladly receiving it and gulp it down.
"I never thought this tragedy could happened to us." Joohyun mumbled. Taehyung nodded, acknowledge. Just a while ago he could witnessing his bestfriend slowly losing his mind.

"You okay, right? They didnt hurt you right?" Taehyung observing his girl from head to toes. Joohyun shook her head and offer him a simple smile.

"I ran away when they chase after me. They lose me" she explained.

Taehyung kissed her temple and sighed. Heavily.
"Thanks god. Or else i will lose my mind too.." he mumbled. Joohyun link her arms around his waist and rest her heavy head on his chest.

"-But it kind of going to makes me scared for sometimes" she mumbled.  Taehyung welcomes her hugs. He held her body tighter into his arms.

"Dont go anywhere alone. Just call me anytime you need. Eventhough i dont have confidence to always be there, but i will make sure to give you companies.." taehyung told her.

Joohyun nodded and let him hold her tight. 
"Ahh.. its nice to have someone like you" she whispered.

Taehyun lips formed upward. He smiled softly at her words. It is making the man inside of him waking up. And he promised himself to never let her hurt.

"-I love you kim taehyung" and her sweet confession makes him proud to be himself. Its enough. 
"Now I really want to kidnap you for me. Mine." Taehyung replied.

Joohyun pinched his side, making him jump a bit. "Shut up" they chuckled.