Irene x Taehyung ( elevator)

Just One day

Taehyung gets in the elevator once the door opened. The hall is empty and he needs to get to the radio room by the elevator.
"-Wait!" A hand slipped between before the door closed. Taehyung hurriedly presses the open button only to find a beautiful yet tired looking girl in front of him.

His lips twitch upward. The girl takes a space next to him. Pressing tenth floor button.

"Taehyung ah" she calls him. He turn his body and she crushes her body with him. she leans her head on his broad shoulder and taehyung caressing her hair as reply.

"Wae?" He asks one his hand caressing her hand and one other massaging her tense shoulder. 

She simply smiled before pecks his corner of lips. "Just stay still.." she said taking his hands to interlace with her.

His huge hands fit perfectly with her tiny one. And his deep brown eyes comforting her stupid day. 

Taehyung kisses her hands. "We're here joohyun ah" he said realizing the lift is going near the tenth floor.

She pulls apart from his warm hug. And give him a sudden peck on his lips.

The door open.

"I love you kim taehyung" she whispers and leave just like nothing happens. Taehyung wipes the corner of his lips, where her soft pink lipgloss smudged.

"-I love you more. Poor girl she must be very tired." he said, knowing that she will understand even when she cant heard him.