Wendy x Yoongi (a good woman)

Just One day

classic song played along the dim room. Yoongi takes off his jacket and his shirt, leaving only the third, fourth and fiveth button on.
"Honey" he calls but no one replies him. "Seungwan ah?" He calls and searching the mentioned name when no one answers him.

"Seung-" his step stops when he watches his girl sleep in the dinningroom with apron on. There are alot of foods on the table.

His heart sunk. She is spending her day for waiting him. 

He slips his arms behind her neck and legs. Carrying her to his bedroom. Gently placing her on his comfy matress. he takes off the apron from her and tuck her blanket on.

Murmuring unknown words, she slumber deeper. Yoongi chuckles before pecking her forehead.

He goes straight to the diningroom. He chuckles at the mess she made in the kitchen. "Thanks for the food" he silently said and gulping down the foods.

He washes the stacking kitchen utensils and goes to wash up.

At his surprise he finds his girl standing in front of the bathroom door just as he finished wash up.
"-Ah! You surprised me!" yoongi jumps on his place.

Seungwan chuckles and pulls the towel around his neck, giving him a sweet kiss that melt his tire down.

"Why dont you wake me up, I want to see you eat my foods " she pouts.

Yoongi snucks his arms around her waist, bringing her close to him. He taps her pointy nose. "You look so tired. Beside, I already finished them. Its delicious.." he said.

"Really? I am worried you might dislike it"

Yoongi frowns. "-For a beautiful girlfriend that spent her times for me? How can I dislike it?" He rubs his nose with her.

"Goodboy"
"-And besides, I do the dishes.. I am really a goodbyo right?" He cheekily smiled.

Seungwan pecks his lips and nods. 
"-Then, this goodboy need his goodgirl to sleep with him, for thanking" his smile turn into smirk as he swipes her from her feet. Carrying her bridal style.

"What a goodboy" seungwan snaps. But only tighter her hugs on his neck.

Yoongi let out a laugh, kicking the bedroom door shut.