Seulgi x Suga (a Rapper)

Just One day

"You really have no tears and blood, hyung" taehyung carelessly claiming. Jungkook silently agreeing. 
"What is not right, is not right" yoongi calmly said, not even bothering his brother literally making a face in front of him. 

Taehyung takes a seat next to jungkook and his shoulder slumps.
"Dont die hyung" jungkook teases. Taehyung throw his macbook away and landed on the nearest sofa. 

His song is coldly denied by his brother. Yoongi sneaks his brother silently from the dark reflection in his computer display.

He is not actually a cold person. He care about a lot. It is just he saying without making up excuses.

"Taehyung ah.. go play with your friends. Talk and sharing about problems or dilemmas. I think you will improves.." min yoongi acts like he doesnt care but it actually pricks him alot seeing his people feeling down because of him.
"Jungkook ah, bring him out, eat and take a fresh air. Here.. use my card." Yoongi shifts to jungkook.

Jungkook face lits up with smile.
"Really? Can I use it too hyung?" Kook innocencely asks with bunny eyes 

Yoongi nods. "Take jimin too.. get out and play.. "

Taehyung reluctantly grabs his jacket and mask. "I'll go out hyung.." he still feels dissappoint with yoongi.

"--O.. have fun" yoongi says not even flinches in his seat. Thats why people keep telling him cold.

Just when s go out, the room become quite and yoongi feels his guard down.

The sadness appears on his face as he put his head on the table. Feeling his head complicated.

Honestly he feels bad for rejecting taehyung's hardwork.. but he just think taehyung's isnt completing the standard of the album they working on.

"--What to do?" He murmurs to himself. Lost.

"What?" But just like a miracle, an angelic voice appear in the middle of the door with cheerful smile.

Suga head snaps up and his smile automatically appear. 
"Seulgi ah!" He calls for the girl. The girl takes off her muffler and jacket, taking a seat next to yoongi.

"What are you doing here?" With a unbelieve look yoongi stares her. 
"Of course to meet you! What else i will do" 
"-- i mean, i saw the article your companies are going to hawai..." yoongi absurdly asks.

Seulgi loops her arms around his neck and bring him closer to her. Their nose touching.
"Here is my hawai" she says, making it sounds like cringy. Yoongi eyes formed crescent.
"--I am going tomorrow. There are things I need to do before I go." She correct herself.

"And... done?" He asks. Pulling her to sits closer. "-Done, thats why I am here. Ah! I meet taehyung and jungkook outside.. what is happening here?"

At the mentioned name yoongi shoulder slumps down again. He tells her about the situation and seulgi can only relate to him.

She knows better that her boyfriend is fragile than he looks. She also knew that he never show his weakness to his younger brother. He just doesnt want them to be sad for him.

"honey--" seulgi calls. "-people need to live just like a people. So what should they do. I think you need to fix your attitude" seulgi comments. 

For a second, yoongi feels offend.
"You mean I didnt live like a person ?" 

Seulgi sighs at his short temper. She needs a lot of works to melt his hardened heart. Living as a rapper and choosing to be an idol is such hard way her boyfriend live on. She cant ever relate to the pains he is been have. 

Seulgi can never feels. But she understand one thing.
"-- you live like a machine" she hesitantly throw the words. She can feels his anger flooding up.

No. She didnt come for a fight. She came because she just feels like she want to come. Thats what human feeling is. Thats what human will do.

"-Kang seulgi!" Yoongi voice a tone deeper. But she never back off and just let him hurting.

"If you are hurt yoongi, dont let the pain hold you down. Do what human do.. cry! Swear! Get up!" Seulgi touch his cheek and smiled softly. "And if you feels wrong, appologize.. no need to keep your pride for stupid things. that is living like a person, yoongi ah. Taehyung will understand.." seulgi pat his cheek and peck his lips in comfort.

"And swear! Just like a rapper should do! You look hot when you swear like a rappper!" She chided. Yoongi smile raises.

He slips a strain of hair behind her ear and smiles. Grateful. "Do i need to write a rapp about ing lucky for got you?"

Seulgi eyes half closed as she smiled. "See- you are hot when swearing just like a rapper"

"You know what rapper is good to beside swearing?" He asks, smilling.
"What?"

Yoongi smiles disappear as he push her down for a round of rapping time.