Irene x Taehyung (The hard decision)

Just One day

Irene knows the risk of in relationship with Idol or artist, more over when the both part are wellknown and loved by many people.

She watches how krystalxkai, baekhyunxtaeyeon should facing the wrath of people that calling themself with fans.

Maybe she knows that if oneday someone post the picture of her with one of the hottest boygroup member, will bring her into deep scar. She awares of that.

"Joohyun ah?" 

But she also aware that whatever it takes, its her choose. 

"You done talking with baekhyun?" She asks her boyfriend. Taehyung nods.
"Yeah. And you? Done with taeyeon noona?" He asks her back.

"They are going to date in hotel pool.." joohyun says. Taehyung took her small hand into his huge one. "They really love each other too much right? Its just i feel bad they should hiding more after they agreed to conceal their public relationship.." taehyung comments.

Joohyun looks down on their interlace hand. "If we are them. What should we do?" She asks.

Taehyung shruggs. "We are still dont get caught as long as we only date inside tv broadcast building" joohyun cringkles her nose.

"Rent a hotel like baekhyun-ssi did to taeyeon unnie! They can have plenty time to spent lovey dovey without worrying about camera!" She protested.

Taehyung snickers and kissed her hand. "My apart will be enough"