Irene x Taehyung ( an Actor and Actress)

Just One day

"Kim taehyung!" Joohyun shouts as she watches her boyfriend slowly falling from his spot. Joohyun runs as fast as she could and takes his head on her laps.

"Tae- taehyung ah.." she tries to pat his cheek but the man isnt even fidgeting a bit. Her tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"No..! Nooo! Please dont leave me" she cried a brokenhearted tears. 

"Cut!" The voice of a man heard and the claps heard here and there. "Good expression joohyun ssi. And taehyung ah, you really do a good job. Thanks guys for your hardwork" the man in fifty said and leave with some people following behind.

Taehyung lift his neck from joohyun's lap and smiled. "Thanks for your hardwork!" He announced to the crowd that slowly being busy. The crews and staffs busy cleaning the movie set. Joohyun gets up and tidying her clothes.

"You've work hard joohyun ah" taehyung whispered before leave with his manager and stylist.

"- how does it feel playing act with your own boyfriend?" The stylist asks joohyun while taking the sponsored costumes from her. Joohyun chuckles.
"Of course it is easier to grabs the mood" she answers. 
"But still dont you get afraid if someone know it?"

At her stylist words joohyun stops. Then she timidly smiled while putting her own clothes on.
"- of course I'm afraid unnie, but the thought of happiness with taehyung is stronger.." she said.


None of them know taehyung already waiting her in front of her room. "Omo" the stylist startled once she opens the door and meet taehyung subtle smiling face.

"Is she done?" He asks.
"Yes"
"Can i get in?" He asks again. The stylist looks around in worry. "-Err.. yes" she answers.

Taehyung nods and thanks her. He lets himself in and found the actress is laying her back comfortly on a fluffy sofa.

"Unnie.. mind to massage my shoulder?" She asks, her eyes are closed so she nowhere could see things. Taehyung smiled as he moves behind the sofa and starts massaging her shoulder softly.
"Thanks unnie. You're the best"

Taehyung grins. She let out a soft sighs when he makes her relax with his massage.
"You ask me if I dont regret it, arent you?- no i never regret haters blaming me about taehyung. I knew once i am with him many people will turn their back against me. But its okay- as long as his heart still mine, all is okay" she mumbled. Loud enough for him to be heard.

"My heart is all yours, babe" at the deep warm voice behind her, joohyun suddenly jump on her seat.
"T-tae?" She said in disbelief. Taehyung smiled brightly still massaging her shoulder.

"So you are talking about me?" He asks. 
Joohyun pursed her lips tightly and nodded. "Mostly" she simply said. Pulling his hand to sit next to her.

"-what about the haters?" Taehyung trying to digging. Joohyun shook her head and smiled
"Nothing"
"Are they distrubing you?" 
Joohyun shook her head. 
"No, they are not my haters, they are your fans babe.. so its okay, as long as they treat you well, i'm okay"

Taehyung frowns at her answer. So something is off. Something is happened. But joohyun thinks taehyung shouldn't have to know. It is for the best.

"you know you dont have to trying to be strong in front of me. You are not alone in this. I am next to you, and always be ready to be there behind or in front of you" he calmed her dissolved heart.

Joohyun smiled and peck his cheek.
"I know.. I have you. So whatever it is just believe in me, kim taehyung"
Taehyung nods. Maybe next time..he thought.
"-But if you feels like it is too hard, always come to me. Let your guard off. Its me.." he making sure.

And both of them know, they rely to each other so much, even protecting each other behind their back.