Seulgi x Yoongi (movie date)

Just One day

Min yoongi sits unamusely with his left palm supporting his chin. He has habitual of sighiging whenever he thought of something himself. its night, and its dark. He really dont understand why.. meanwhile the girl next to him tearing her eyes off endlessly. Her eyes are puffy.
"Baby.." yoongi softly calls out.

The girl has no will to stop crying. So yoongi sighs once again.
"Seulgi ah.." yoongi softly yet louder than before, calling.
The girl finally turn her head on him and bites her lips, none know that she already drifting him crazy.

Yoongi clasps both of her cheek and press his lips against her forehead.
"Stop crying for another man..." he said.

Seulgi chuckles and push the boy to pull apart. The Light suddenly turns on and people start standing from their place.
"stop being cheezy min yoongi" seulgi pick her purse from her lap and stand up. She stretches her hand up and wipes her tears.

"What a good movie~~" she sang, watching the big video playing the credit of the casts.

Yoongi unamusedly standing, following his girl behind. Interlacing his hand with her.
"Next time we dont watch melodrama! We watch action!" He sternly says.

Seulgi looks down on their interlacing hand and smiled. 
".. i heard the second part will be released in next year" seulgi argue and makes the boy snicker in annoyed.
"Oow come on! You keep saying the man is handsome~ and you cry over his life. Its worse than my song for you--!"

While yoongi still making fuss because she choose to watching the melodrama over his action movie, they finally arrived at parking lot.
"Promise me you will watch captain america with me!" Yoongi open the driver door and enter.

Seulgi stops acrss him and rolled her eyes before put her seatbelt on.
"Yoongi I hate blood" she firmly says.

And yoongi sighs, giving up.

"Lady, you really a great talker" he turns the engine on
"I'm not only a great talker.. Im also a great lover, min yoongi" she smiled and pecks his cheek.