~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 5: Rumor )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

When Nari entered the school gate every student are looking at her, and some are whispering and mocking around her but she don’t know the reason about that commotion.

 

“ Nari shi….” HyeoHyon calles her, she was really worried.

 

“ HyeoHyon shi.. wae yo?”

 

“ Is it true? You and EunHyuk sunbae are a couple? Is he your boyfriend?”

 

“ Mwo?! “ Nari shouted. “ Who said that?” her eye brows raised.

 

“ Its on the bulletin board, now all the students are wondering if its true. Tell us, is it really true?” Taemin hold her arms.

 

“ Aniyo! Of course not.. EunHyuk sunbae…. Is my…. A.. sunbae! Its not true. “

 

“ Come here, we will show you. “ Temin grab her, and they went to the bulletin board.

 

In front of the bulletin board the students are chatting about her. The bulletin board says that the S.C. president found his new girlfriend in just two week after his broke up with his ex girlfriend.

 

The evidence is the picture when they ate the crepe last Saturday.

 

“ You two look happy Nari shi, what’s with those pictures.” Taemin asked again.

 

“ EunHyuk sunbae is just……….” She didn’t continue what she was saying because DongHae suddenly came and grab her. They entered the fire exit of the school.

 

“ DongHae kun, mworago yo?”

 

DongHae cornered her against the wall.  “ Kazunari! “ he punched the wall.

 

Nari’s eyes grew bigger, she was wondering about DongHaes actions. “ What’s your problem DongHae kun?”

“ Is It true? Is it true that you and EunHyuk sunbae are dating?! Tell me..!” he is shouting, he clasp his hands and clench his jaws.

 

“ Yah, ochitsuite yo ( calm down ) that’s just a rumor. “ she said nervously.” “ EunHyuk is just my sunbae. There’s nothing between us… we’re…we’re… just friends.”

 

DongHae finally calm down. “ Cheongmal?” he loose his grip on Nari’s shoulders. “ it was nice to know…”

 

They we’re both silent……….

 

Nari is very serious about DongHaes reaction. “ DongHae kun, why did you act like that? Is there something wrong about EunHyuk sunbae?”

 

Now, DOngHae is nervous. He can’t tell  his reasons why he grab  her and brought her to the fire exit.  “ After practice I will wait for you at the back gate of our school”

 

“ WAE? MWO?”

 

“ I will send you home..” then he leaves her.

 

“ E? he will send me home?”

 

After 10 minutes she go to their classroom. As usual her classmates are looking at her. She focus on her studies, and when the lunch time comes. She gave DongHae’s food but someone arrive and ask her to go with him.

 

“ MinHo sunbae…. Where are we going?”

 

“ To the S.C. office, EunHyuk want’s to talk to you.”

 

“ Nari chan…. Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you? “ EunHyuk is very worried about her.

 

“ Aniyo… I’m fine and no one is hurting me. “

 

“ I’m sorry, I know Yoora was behind all of this. Just don’t mind them, I promise I will do anything about this.

 

“ Aniyo, gwenchana yo, for sure the students wont do anything bad against me.”

 

“ Excuse me.” It was hankyung.

 

“ Ye, HanKyung hyung.” SooHyung opened the door for him.

 

“ I heard Nari shiis here.”

 

“ Do you need something from me sunbae?”

 

“ Yeah.. I already excused you and DongHae to your nest class. I would like you to go to the ballet studio after lunch. You and DongHae will rehears the special presentation of your class.”

 

“ Me and DongHae kun?”

 

It seems like they we’re being partners for everything.

 

“ So… this will be the dance…. You know the song Mad by Neyo.”

 

“ Mwo?” they both said.

 

“ Yup, so lets start.”

 

Its not hard for them because they both dances well. But there are to many skinship on the dance and its awkward for Nari.

 

DongHae is not affected, in fact he likes Nari’s presence. He already watched her dance ballet and she is very graceful. He already admit it to his self that he is attracted to her or maybe falling for her.

 

“ Nari, wait here. “ DongHae said. They we’re at the back gate of the school.

 

“ Okay.” Nari grab her phone and dialed EunHyik’s phone number.

 

“ Yeoboseyo” Nari noticed the joy in EunHyuk’s voice.

 

“ Nii chan, mianhaeyo I can’t go home with you. I’m with….”

 

“ HyeoHyon?”

 

“ Aniyo.. with DongHae kun, he said he will send me home, its okay to you right?”

 

EunHyuk inhales deeply then exhales. “ Yeah..” his tone of voice changes.

 

“ Gomawo nii chan, Jaa, mata ne ( Bye, see you later ) “ she hung up the phone.

 

 

“ Yah!” EunHyuk is angry and he throw his phone.

 

SungMin and Junsu look at him.

 

“ What’s the matter EUnHyuk?” SungMin asked.

 

“ So.. is Nari coming?” Junsu asked.

 

“ Aniyo…. Throw all the foods or if you want bring it home. “ EunHyuk satnd up and was about to go out of the room.

 

But SungMin stop him. “ So she’s with DOngHae?”

 

EunHyuk took the effort to cook food for Nari, he asked the cooking club if he can use their kitchen for a while. He was cooking for three hours and he is very tired. He was expecting Nari to come and she will be surprised. But the outcome is not good, he’s very frustrated.

 

“ HyukJae, why are you acting like that? She’s just your sister not your lover. And she can go anywhere she wants with anyone he wants.” JunSu said.

 

EunHyuk sighed and go out of the room.

 

Back at Nari she saw Donghae coming, he was riding a motor bike.

 

“ Whew.” Nari whistled. “ Nice ride.”

 

“ Here, put this on. “ DongHae gave the helmet to Nari.

 

“ So…you mean you will use that vehicle to send me home?” she asked seriously.

 

“ Yup.. so wear that and sit here. “ he taps the back seat of the vehicle.

 

“  You sure that it’s safe to ride that?”

 

“ I’m the driver that’s why its safe. Here”  he extend his hand to support Nari on riding the vehicle. “ Don’t forget to hold around my waist okay…” he said. He heard Nari chuckles.

 

They we’re both laughing and they didn’t know EunHyuk was looking at them. He is angry….

 

 

                                                                                                                      End of chapter 5