~* I Wanna Love You *~ (Chapter 23: Meant for each other?? )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

 

 

The next day.. it was Sunday… EunHyuk asked his family  to eat lunch outside. He decided to tell them everything..

 

“ Nari chan, is still busy.. she said she can’t eat with us..”her appa said.. “ I wonder what is she doing..”

 

“ HyukJAe,what do you want to tell us??” his mom asked..

EunHyuk is serious..” Umma, Appa, Noona… I want to get married after graduation…”

 

“ E??!!!” his parents reacted.

 

“ HyukJae, what are you talking about, you are too young for  that… and who is the girl??” his appa asked.

 

“ I didn’t expect those words coming out from you HyukJae.” Her mom said.

 

Sora is just smiling.

 

“ The girl…. It was Kazunari…”

 

“ Mwo??? HyukJae, Kazunari… she’s your sister and how come you wanted to marry her..”  their appa is not happy about the idea.

 

“ HyukJae… you should find another girl, but why Kazunari?? She’s you sister..” added by her mom.

 

“ Maybe if you didn’t marry  her appa she’s not my little sister… Umma, sisnce I saw her 13 years ago  I know it was her.. but I hide my feelings towards her cause I know that both of you won’t agree. But now that I knew that she feels the same for me, I don’t want to let her go..”

 

“ HyukJae I forbid it…! You can’t marry my daughter… its not the right thing to do. Just forget about that and look for another girl..”

 

“ How can you say that appa, you experienced falling in love right,and you said to me that if I love someone I should fight for her, and don’t let anyone take her away from me.”

 

“ But the situation is different… HyukJae, Nari is my daughter.”

 

“ But we are not related, many  times you said to me that I need  to treat her as my younger sister. I tried because I respect you but now I can’t, I push her away and ask her to be with DOngHae. I sacrificed and suffer because of that…. But please allow me to marry your daughter…” EunHyuk bowed in front of their appa.

 

Sora got surprised to see her brother put away his pride just for Nari.. now she know that he really really love Nari..

 

“ HyukJae, the decision has been made… only five days before graduation, you should think about your future and not about marrying…” her mom said.

 

“ If I we’re you,you should allow HyukJae…. You don’t know what will happen to him, its bad for his condition… for months he’s getting weaker and weaker…” Sora said.

 

“ Sora…. We are still their parents and we have the rights to decide.” Her mom said.

 

“ HyukJae  is at the right age..  he will decide for him self… he knows his limitations, you should trust him.” Sora really wanted to defend his younger brother.

 

The situation is not that good….. but still EunHyuk don’t want to give up.

 

“ Then,  you like it or not,I still want to marry Kazunari..” EuNHyuk stood up and bowed then he leaves the room.

 

“ HyukJae is in love with Nari…” his mom said.

 

“ Ne.. for a very long time, I know the situation that HyukJae is experiencing… by the time that Nari became DongHae’s girlfriend he got depressed.. but luckily he’s still with us.. is it that hard… you will just agree to him, appa, umma, HyukJae really loves Nari, and I’m sure nari feels the same, I saw it..”

 

EunHyuk go to their schools soccer field, he wanted to be alone, he’s dialing Nari’s phone number but she’s not answering the phone.

 

Back at Nari, that night, she finally decided.

 

“ Otouji, you are going back to Japan tomorrow right… I want you to get a ticket for me, I’m going back to Japan tomorrow…”

 

“ that’s your final decision…?”

 

“ Hai….”

 

At her room,she send DongHae a text message saying that she wanted to talk to him..

 

 

That morning… 7am

 

“ At  9am we will leave.” LeeTeuk said.

 

“ Ne.. otouji can i have a favor…. Can you please bring this to my school.. give it to my friends and to the S.C.”

 

“ Okay… but where are you  going??”

 

“ I’m meeting DongHae kun..”

 

Their meeting place is at the NamsanTower. DongHae is already there… waiting for her.

 

“ DongHae kun…”

 

“ Nari shi….” He smiled.

 

Silence………….. awkward situation……………..

 

“ So what are we going to talk about??” DOngHae said.

 

“ I wanted to say sorry.. for lying and for hurting  you…. I’m just trapped at those times, at first we are not planning to tell everyone that we are siblings, but due to our parents wish, we decided to treat each other as siblings… DongHae kun, I don’t want to lie to you… it’s not my intention..”

 

“ Gwenchana… I know you, you  are not the type of person that will lie..”

 

“ But still I don’t know how to look at you, all those things that you give and showed to me, I appreciate it, but me.. there’s nothing I can do to repay all of those.”

 

“ Don’t mind it… I’m happy that you became a part of my life and so do  I to you… I want to hear it from you.. do you love EunHyuk hyung???”

 

“ Ne… I love him…” she said honestly.

 

“’ I can’t do anything about that, so this means we finally broke up..” DongHae is sad.

 

And Nari noticed the tears from his eyes. “ Mianhae..”

 

“ I hope we can still be friends… and just allow me to love you as long as I can…” tears fall from DOngHae’s eyes.

 

“ Of course we can still be friends, but Donghae, you need to find a perfect girl for you. I know she’s out there…”

 

“ For the last time Nari, can I hug you???”

 

Nari smiled and then she hugged DOnghae. “ I’m very thankful that I met a guy like him… I learned many things because of him… but I just can’t love him like the way I love EunHyuk.”

 

“ Are you going to school??”

 

“ Aniyo DOngHae kun…. Actually I’m leaving.. I’m going back to Japan..”

 

“  Mwo??!” DongHae got surprised. “ But why?? You don’t need to do  that…”

 

“ I guess so..but I really wanted to go back to Japan… I hope you guys will understand me..”

 

“ But its only five days before graduation..”

 

“ Yes… I guess I’ll finish it in Japan, still I’m the S.C. V.P. there, maybe I can use some of my power to go back…”  then she laughs.

 

“ Nari shi….” Smile also.. “ But we will miss you.”

 

“ Same to me… I will miss all of you..”

 

“ Does EunHyuk hyung know about this??”

 

“ ANiyo… and I don’t want him to know, so please don’t tell him…”

 

“ If that’s what you want..”

 

 

At school, LeeTeuk arrived and he’s looking for Nari’s section.

 

“ Ahmm excuse me, is TaeMin here???”

 

“ AH… ne its me… LeeTeuk shi… wae yo?? Are you looking for Nari shi???”

 

They still don’t have classes…

 

“ Aniyo… actually she wanted to give you this..” handed the small boxes of cake to him. “ And this are for the S.C. she can’t go to school due to some reasons, its written on that paper please do understand her..” after handing the cakes, LeeTeuk leaves.

 

Taemin went to the S.C. room to give the cakes to them,when he entered the room, the room smells like chocolate.

 

“ What are we going to do about this too much chocolates??” SooHyun asked.

 

“ Lets give it to the children at the orphanage..” MinHo suggested.

 

“ Right..” SungMin agreed.

 

“ TaeMin, what are those?? Don’t tell me  that is chocolates or cakes,we can’t accept that.” HeeChul said.

 

“ Owhh, then Nari shi will be lonely  If you didn’t accept this…”

 

“ From Nari shi???” JunSu asked.

 

“ You heard  it right  hyung its from her.” Said TaeMin.

 

“ Where is she??” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ She’s not here in school,LeeTeuk shi just deliver it before…”

 

“ Owhh?” JunSU get the cakes.

 

“ It has notes…” HeeChul looked at the note.

 

“ Yeorobun… kamsahae, because you accepted me as a family, but for now I need to go and leave all of you….nii chan… I guess this is the end for us, I don’t want to break appa’s heart…. We not know, maybe if we really meant for each other, someday we will meet again… thanks for taking care of me… and I will miss all of you, to the S.C. aways do your best and remember I love you all..” SooHyun read it..

 

“ She’s  leaving???? But to where??” MinHo’s exaggerated reaction.

 

“ To Japan???” EunHyuk said while looking outside the mirror.

 

Back at DOngHae and Nari…

 

“ Nari chan.. its time…” LeeTeuk came…

 

“ Owh arraso… DongHae  kun.. here, take this Happy Valentines day..” handed the cake to him.

 

“  This  is the last time that I will taste your home made cakes… Nari shi… saranghae..”

 

Nari is crying…. She kissed DongHae’s cheek and said her final good bye. At the car she can’t help but cry.

 

“  Nari chan, stop crying…”

 

Nari looked at the window… before leaving Korea she remembered all the things happened to her, good and bad things.

 

When DongHae arrived at school, he’s already late.. he enters the classroom… actually The S.C. is there discussing something regarding to the Graduation. they noticed the swollen eyes of DongHae. And the cake.

 

“ DongHae shi,what happened??? Why are you late??” HyeoHyon asked him..

 

“ And that cake  box just the same as Nari shi’s cake box…” TaeMin said.

 

“ Its from her…” DongHae replied.

 

“ You met her?????” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Ne….”

 

“ WHERE IS SHE GOING????”

 

“ EunHyuk, calm down…” SUngMin put his hands on EunHyuks shoulder.

 

“ I don’t know… she didn’t told me… the only thing that she do is broke up with me…” Then DongHae looked outside the window.

 

EunHyuk hurriedly run outside the room, he went to the parking area of the school to get his car. And then he went to that airport. The other S.C. member followed him.

 

“ EunHyuk where are you going????!”MinHo asked.

 

“ I know she’s at the airport..! I need to stop her.” EunHyuk replied.

 

“ Hey stay here..  EunHyuk you can’t do that how sure are you that she’s in the airport by now??..” HeeChul stopped him.

 

“I know she’s there… Wae hyung??? I can’t live without Nari beside me..” He started the car and then he leaves.

 

“ EunHyuk!!!!!!” JunSU shouted.

 

“ Yah.. just leave him alone, we cant stop him now… “ SungMin said. “ I just hope that he can do it…”

 

EunHyuk dialed Nari’s number but she’s not picking up.

 

“ Nari, just don’t leave me….”

 

At the airport Nari and LeeTeuk are waiting for the time of their flight.  Nari is so quiet ands he’s not talking even LeeTeuk is talking to her, he just nod as the answer for yes.

 

“ Oh? Where are you going??” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“ Wash room…” she said.

 

She’s going to the wash room but she really don’t know why is she going there.

 

“ Excuse me..! excuse me..! “ EunHyuk is hurrying. He’s already at the airport and he’s looking for Nari, he look at the time board where all the flights are listed, the flight for Japan is stil not leaving. He keep looking and he stop for a moment cause he can feel the hard to breath. “ Nari where are you????” when he looked at his left side, he saw Nari walking. he run towards to her.

 

“ AHM?” Nari’s reaction cause somebody hug her from the back.

 

“ Chebal kajima….”

 

Nari was stunned to hear that voice…. “ Nii chan????”

 

“ I don’t know how to live  without you.. Nari chebal kajima, stay with me.” He hug her thighter.

 

“ ANiyo… Nii chan, this is not right for us.” She looked at him, and she’s crying.

 

“ Lets forget about the others… Nari just come with me, lets leave. “ EunHyuk is really serious about what he said.

 

“ Nii chan are you saying that we should elope and leave others behind??!”

 

“ Ne….”

 

Nari can’t say anything.

 

“ Nari, I’ll ask  you this question… do you love me??”

 

She’s not looking at EunHyuk, she keeps crying. “ I tried to stay away from you and  hide my true  feelings but you are still there, both of us are suffering because of this feeling… I’m your younger sister and I shouldn’t feel this way towards you, but I can’t keep it… HyukJae saraghae….” She covered her face with her hands.

 

EunHyuk smiled, he heard from Nari the words that he wated to hear. “ Saranghae Nari…”he hug him. “ Lets go..”

 

“ But what about otouji and appa??”

 

“ They will understand this..” EunHyuk grabbed Nari’s hands and they hurriedly get out of the airport.

 

From a far away, LeeTeuk saw what happened.  “ I hope you can endure this Nari chan…  you are still a kid. “ Leeteuk knew that Nari loves EunHyuk.

 

Inside tha car.

 

“ Nii chan, where are we going??”

 

“ Anywhere….”

 

Nari laughs.. “ Meaning we will wonder around at any place…”

 

“ Lets go far away from here…” EunHyuk start to drive again.

 

At the School the S.C. received a call from EUnHyuk.

 

“ EUnHyuk! Where  are you???” JunSU asked, he’s  really  worried.

 

“ Me…. Don’t worry about me, I’m with NAri…”

 

“  Wae?? With Nari?? So where are you two going???” SooHyun asked.

 

“ Secret.. you will know when the time comes..”

 

“Babo…” SUngMin said. “ You eloped with Nari… Jinja babo.. “ SungMin is laughing. “ Nari shi, gwenchana??”

 

“ Sunbae… mianhae yo..  yorobun, mianhae..”

 

“ Aish….. gwenchana yo. “ SungMin said.

 

“ I need to hung up now hyung..”

 

“ EUnHyuk, if you need anything just call me. “ HeeChul said.

 

“ Gomawo hyung…”

 

After the conversation.

 

“ What do you think?? Will they last like this??” Junsu asked Heechul.

 

“ Lets just wait.. if something happened, I’m sure Nari knows what to do…” HeeChul answered.

 

 

 

Nari fall a sleep… she woke up when she felt that the car stopped.

 

“ Uhm?? Nii chan, where are we??” Looking around the place.

 

“ We’re at Namyangju, we’re 21.84 kilometres far from Seoul.”  He smiled. “ Lets go down, I know you  should rest properly.”

 

They are at the front of a hotel. Nari and EunHyuk need to share a room. When they are inside the room, awkward sitation, the two of them don’t have a spare of clothes.

 

“ AIgoo…” Nari sat at the couch near the bed.

 

“ Here….” EunHyuk handed the robe that he got from the cabinet.

 

Since Nari can’t sleep until she didn’t washed up, she took the robe and went to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, Nari is trembling. Only the two of them are inside that Hotel room.

 

EunHyuk keeps walking around the room, hes nervous..the reason is he don’t know.

 

Nari look at her phone, she saw the missed calls of her father and LeeTeuk. She called LeeTeuk.

 

Moshi, moshi, Otouji…gomen nasai…”

 

“ Nari chan, I know you know what is right and what is wrong, if you can’t last, you can still come back here.. but for now I want you to realize something. Just take care of yourself.”

 

“ Ne otouji, hows okaasan??”

 

“ She’s worried of course… even nii chan… they are a bit angry but don’t worry about him.”

 

“ I know he would be angry cause I broke a promise..”

 

At EunHyuk, he’s also talking to the phone.

 

“ HyukJae, what are you doing?? I know you love her but why like this??”

 

“ Noona, I don’t think of another solution.. this plan just come out to my head. Are you angry??”

 

“ HyukJae I’m not, I’m just worried about the two of you.. where are you???’

 

“ I  can’t tell where we are… “

 

“ Aigoo, HyukJae.. you can ask me for a help okay… take care..”

 

Nari finished taking a bath, but she don’t kow if she will come out of the bathroom. She dropped her clothes to the laundry bag and they will get it tomorrow, she’s only wearing a robe.

 

“ …. You are finished.. its my turn…” EunHyuk hurriedly enter the bathroom.

 

Nari saw the ramen on top of the table. “ Nii chan is so funny… now we got to eat ramen..”  she opened the T.V and watch, it’s the educational chanel.

 

 She saw their school, it’s the report about the valentine event of their school. She saw the S.C. members, SungMin covered up for EunHyuk’s duty for the interview.

 

“ SungMin subae is a reliable friend.”

 

A few minutes EunHyuk is finished, he came out from the bathroom topless. Nari just focus her eyes on the T.V. she’s not looking at EunHyuk. “ I’ll prepare the ramen…”

 

After a few minutes.. ready to eat.

 

“ Mianhae Nari..”

 

“ Umh?? Wae??”

 

“ I’m not prepared, I didn’t…”

 

Urusai ( Shut up )… you asked me to elope and now you will buy ramen for us, are yuo planning to eat Ramen forever ” Nari said while eating..

 

“ Are you angry???”

 

“ Aniyo… I just knew that the S.C. president Is a babo guy… Baka, baka , baka hountou nib aka desu                  ( Idiot, idiot, idiot really idiot. )

 

“ e? me babo??? Nari….”

 

“ Joke only… “ Nari is worried about something, like what will happen to theme after that night, where wiil they go to. She don’t want to ask Eunhyuk because of the pressure.

 

“ I’m happy Nari..” EunHyuk said while eating his ramyun

 

“ wae???”

 

“ Bacause after 13 years I finally knew that you feel the same for me..” he wink at her.

 

“ Nii….. HyukJae, I can’t believe it, that you we’re loving me for that long.”

 

“ So do I, I cant believe it. but it happens… cause you are just the special Jewel for me.”

 

After eating, they are at the couch watching T.V. Nari is very sleepy, she rest her head on EunHyuk’s shoulders.

 

“ You should sleep well Nari…” EunHyuk carried her and he lie her down to the bed. “ Good night..” he put the blanket onto her.

 

“ HyukJae, gomawo….”

 

EunHyuk smiled at her.. EunHyuk put his face near to Nari’s face. “ Saranghae yo..”

 

“ Saranghamnida..” Nari replied.

 

EunHyuk, kiss Nari on her forehead to her nose and then finally to her lips…… because of their feelings for each other, Nari response to EunHyuk’s kiss. But before anything else happened EunHyuk hold back. He wanted to do those things to her when they get married.

 

“ Nari, I wanted to ask you… tomorrow morning, we will get married… are you agree with that?”

 

“ HyukJae…” she’s in shocked but… “ Ne… I will..”

 

“ Then go to rest now…”

 

 

Nari sleep at the bed while EunHyuk he sleep at the couch… they are both happy but they don’t know what will happen when the morning comes.

 

Nari woke up early, she saw that her clothes are already there, but EUnHyuk is not there.

 

“ HyukJae…. HyukJae…” she look around but she don’t see him, take a bath and change her clothes but still EunHyuk is not there. A few minutes someone is knocking on the door. “ Yes?? Is there anything I can do for you??”

 

“ You are this girl right??” the woman asked.

 

“ Oh, you are the receptionist, but why are you having my picture???”

 

“ Come with me, your boyfriend he’s at the hospital.. he fainted while he’s walking in the lobby before.”

 

“ What!!?? Okay okay lets go..” they hurried up and they went to the hospital.

 

 

At the hospital…

 

“ Excuse me!! Where’s the room of the patients name Lee HyukJae???!”

 

“ Owh… he’s at the room 301.. doctor Park is there too.”

 

“ Thank you. “ Nari went to the room.. “ HyukJae..”

 

The doctor saw her. “ Do you know this guy??”

 

“ Ne… HyukJae.. he’s my boyfriend.. what happened to him??”

 

“ He’s too exhausted, he suffered from minor heart attack, he forget to bring his medicine? Or he skipped drinking it last night??”

 

“ E?” Nari didn’t noticed that because they we’re too tired last night. “ But is he okay now??”

 

“ He’s still in observation… when he wokes up we will make some tests for him. But be ready for what will you know. “ the doctor left her.

 

“ HyukJae, you forget your medicine.. but why did you do that…” Nari is worried, now she’s thinking about calling their parents, they don’t have enough money to pay the hospital. She had no choice but to call them. Her dad said that they will go there.

 

She’s very nervous, and by the time that they arrived.

 

“ Appa…”

 

“ Kazunari… what are you doing??”

 

HyukJae’s mom got angry at her. “ Kazunari! Look what you did! “

 

“ Ne.. I know its my fault.. and I’m so sorry for that.. I didn’t know that he left his medicines.”

 

“ Kazunari, you should stay away from my son! He’s suffering because of you, he’s always at the hospital because of you, and he even risk his life just for you!!” EunHyuk’s umma is really angry.

 

“ Stop that, stop that. you are hurting my daughter..” Her appa is stopping EUnHyuk’s mom from hurting her.

 

“ She’s the reason why HyukJae is here.. I warn you, you stay away from my son!”

 

 “ I wont!” Nari said. “ Tell me when my mother told you to stay away from my father, did you do it?? No you didn’t that’s why now I wont stay away from HyukJae. I love him, and you can’t do this to us..!”

 

“ Kazunari! What are you saying?! You can’t! HyukJae is your brother.”

 

“ Aniyo appa! HyukJae is not my brother.. we are not related. Appa don’t do this to us…” Nari is crying.

 

“ Kazunari, its been decided like what we said to HyuKJae, the two of you can’t be together, just accept that fact… Nari I want you to go back to Japan.”

 

“ Appa.. I don’t want to..”

 

“ Yes you will….  I aready called LeeTeuk you will leave Korea now..”

 

“ Appa, please I’m begging you. Don’t do this to me…”

 

“ Ne! she’s right.” Sora came all of a sudden. “ Appa, HyukJae and Nari is at the right age, they can do what ever they want, and decide to what they want.! Don’t command them to what they will do or what they won’t do. You really want to happen something bad from HyukJae, you know what until you do this things to them HyukJae will be here in hospital.”

 

 “ SOra… you can’t do anything….”

 

Nari run out of the room. She went to the balcony and cry.. “ I just love him.. is that a sin?? Then at the first place they shouldn’t let me go here in Korea and let me live with HyukJae.”

 

“ There’s a right time for everything Nari.. I guess for now you should obey them.”

 

“ LeeTeuk otouji…” She hug him and then she cry and cry.

 

“ Will you come with me to go back to Japan?? Are you ready to leave EunHyuk for now???”

 

“ If its for him.. then I will do it…”

 

They go back to the room.

 

“ Appa… I will obey you, and I will go back to Japan, if that’s what you want. But can I have a minute with HyukJae.”

 

“ Nari wae??” Sora asked.

 

“ I need to do this unnie. “

 

Their parents and Sora leave them. Nari go near to EunHyuk. “ HyukJae, mianhae yo.. I need to leave for a while but I know if we are meant to be, our destiny will bring us together. Please don’t be angry at me, just remember I love you and I cherish all the times that we are together.” She kissed EunHyuk, and whisper to his ears that she love him.

 

Sora entered the room. “ Nari chan, are you really sure about this?? EunHyuk will be sad if you left him.”

 

“ Unnie, I can’t do anything until our parents are not agree we can’t continue this relationship.. unnie.. here. “ she remove the ring and she gave it to SOra. “ HyukJae gave this to me, please return it to him. Unnie I will miss you.. and specially HyukJae.”

 

“ Now that you are true to yourself about your feelings for each other, don’t hesitate to contact me Nari if you need something…”

 

“ Ne unnie, thanks for everything…” she hug her and then she go out, she saw their parents. She bow to them and then.. “ Otouji lets go..”

 

Its hard for her to left EunHyuk but there’s no choice…

 

Inside the room, Sora is worried about his brother. She don’t know what will be his reaction if EunHyuk wokes up without Nari on his side.

 

 

                                                            End of Chapter 23

 

Down to two chapters.....