~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 4: Mianhaeyo )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

Many days had past since their after class practice started. Nari finally get used to her new surroundings.

Her new ballet group is active, their current activity is to teach ballet to the orphan children on the orphanage. HanKyung assigned her to teach the children starring at six to fourteen years old.

 

“ How’s your band practice Nari shi? Hankyung approached her because he can see that Nari is so focus in teaching.

 

“ O, sunbae.. it’s okay, its was stressful for me.”

 

“ Maybe because you are still adjusting on your surroundings. I can see that you like children.” He carry the kid beside Nari.

 

“ Yup, I do love children, I feel relieved every time I’m with them. Sunbae, does the school really do this? Teaching ballet for free?”

 

" Ye, before when i was a elementary student, they are already teaching for free. i remember that it was the schools vow.

 

The activity consume the three hours of their school subject. Their group is composed of twenty five people. They considered Nari as a blessing to the group because she can share her knowledge in ballet to every one.

When they arrived at school, it was exactly lunch time. Nari returned to their classroom, but nobody is there except DongHae, he was looking at the window.

 

“ O, where are the others?”

 

They went to the cafeteria to eat.” He sounded a bit angry.

 

“ You didn’t go with them?” she is curious.

 

He stand up and go near to her. “ I was waiting for my lunch, the lunch that you made for me. So where is it? He brought his hands out form his pocket and ask for the lunch box.

 

“ I don’t have it… I forgot to made one for you.”

 

“ Mworago yo?!” he shouted. “ You said…” he turn his back on her.

 

Nari is laughing silently at him. “ Yah!”

 

When he faced her he saw the lunch box that Nari is holding.

 

“ I’m just joking. “ she put the lunch on DongHae’s desk. He was about to leave but.

 

DongHae hold her hands. “ Stay here, you can eat lunch with me right?” he was pouting at her.

 

Konou otoko, hountou ni Kawaii. ( This guy, he is so cute. ) she said while smiling. Then she saw the question at his expression. “ Aniyo, just don’t mind what I said. Okay, I’ll stay here.”

 

After the practice, the student go home, but EunHyuk, the student council president is still working at the S.C. office. Nari is looking for him and luckily he sw SooHyun, he said that EunHyuk is still working.

 

She knock at the door three times before entering. “ Nii chan, you are still working? The students went home, or should I go home too?”

 

 “ Aniyo, I’m already finished.” But the truth is he’s still not finished. He just want to go home with Nari, still Nari don’t know the other places in Korea, he’s afraid that she will be lost.  They went to the parking lot.

 

Their dad told them to use his other car as their service, he don’t want to see his children using public busses or subway, specially for EunHyuk besides he also know how to drive.

 

“ Nii chan, is it hard to be the schools S.C. president? You always stay late at night.”

 

“ Wae? Are you worried about me?” he didn’t look at Nari.

 

“…………… of course I we’re, you are my brother.”

 

“ Ahmm, lets say that it was a bit hard for me. It’s okay I was about to graduate. How about you? It seem like you and DongHae are being good friends…..” this time he looked at Nari.

 

But she looked outside the window. “ Ye, we are being friends….”

 

It was Saturday morning and Nari is cleaning their garden.

 

“ Nari, come on in, we will eat breakfast.” Her father called her.

 

Itadakimasu!( Thanks for the food! ) she said before eating.

 

“ Nari it’s Saturday, why don’t you go outside, ask your friend to accompany you. Don’t stay here…”

 

“ Otousan, are you pushing me away?”

 

 
“ Aniyo, for me, I just want  you to be familiarized here in town.”

 

“ I will accompany you Nari chan, if you want too.” EunHyuk suggested.

 

“ HyukJae is right Nari chan.”

 

“ Okay.” She nods.

 

Around 11 am, they went to the city.

 

“ What do you think is more beautiful? Japan or Korea?”

 

“ Both…” she said shyly.

 

They went to the mall. EunHyuk is familiarizing her with the directions and he is teaching her how to go home by riding the public bus or a subway. They also eat lunch outside.

 

“ Nii chan are you okay? Are you tired?” starting from the day she knew that EunHyuk had a week heart. She is doing her best not to be burden for him. And he don’t want him to suffer from another attack.

 

“ You keep asking me that question. I’m starting to think that you really like me as your brother. Don’t worry i’m fine and I will be fine. Promise I will tell you if I feel something wrong.” He pinch Nari’s cheeks.

 

For Nari, she is happy to have EunHyuk as his big brother. She is happy whenever she’s with him. Even though they are not blood related. She doesn’t care about that.

 

“ Nii chan, do you want to eat crepe? “

 

“ Crepe?”

 

“Yup, you know, crepe is famous in my school in Japan.” H asked him cause she wanted too, and she saw the crepe store right in front of them.

 

“ Strawberry crepe for me.”

 

“ Okay nii chan,..”

 

After getting their orders, they sit on the vacant seat.

 

“ So tell me Nari, do you experienced having a boyfriend?”

 

Kareshi? Iie.( Boyfriend? No..) she look at the ceiling.

“ Wae? “ he curiously asked.

 

“ Because I’m afraid of commitments maybe because of what happened to my parents.”

 

“ Mianheyo Nari chan. “ He said.

 

Nari saw him, he was very serious. She also noticed the tears at the corner of his eyes. “ Aniyo, Nii chan, what’s the matter?”

 

“ My mother was the reason that your parents got divorced. I’m so sorry, I know all of it… I saw them going out but I never stopped my umma about that.”

 

“ Ujima…. Ujima, nii chan it’s okay. You we’re still a kid back then. You don’t need to blame yourself.” But is this really what Nari feel about EunHyuk? When she saw EunHyuk at his father’s house, she felt something different. “ He is the son of your father’s mistress, the reason why your parents broke up. “  her mind is thinking differently.

 

They we’re in the middle of the talking when somebody came.

 

“ EunHyuk?”

 

Both of them looked.. Nari saw a beautiful girl.

 

“ Yoora shi…..”  EunHyuk is serious.

 

“ You are having a date? Is she your new girlfriend?” she frankly asked.

 

“ Ani… I’m his…” Nari interrupted.

 

“ Yes, she is my new girlfriend, she’s from Japan.”

 

Nari, don’t know what to do about the situation. She don’t know that girl and his brother told her that she was her girlfriend.

 

“ I guess, she is better than me… you look happy together. Well then, see you around EunHyuk, and you are?” she asked Nari.

 

“ I’m Kazunari….”

 

When Yoora left.

 

“ Mianhe yo…. “ EunHyuk is affected.

 

“ Nii chan, who is that girl? You look very affected when you see her.”

 

“ She was Yoora, my ex girlfriend……” EunHyuk said with a deep tone of voice.

 

Nari don’t know what to say on that situation, maybe EunHyuk is still inlove with Yoora or maybe with somebody else….

                                  

 

                                                                                    End of chapter 4