~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 1: Kazunari's Jorney )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

“ Okaasan, I don’t want to go to Korea! I want to stay here with you. Why do I need to go there?”

 

It was a Sunday afternoon, Fujioka Kazunari is with her mother, they we’re spending a great time in the park. And her mother told her that she will be going to Korea to live with her father. Unfortunately Nari is a product of a broken family. She was five years old when her parents got separated the authority decided that her custody is with her mother.

 

Now that she’s in high school, her father want to be with her. Nari is half Japanese and half Korean, she had a dual citizenship. But she never came back to Korea since her parents separated. She is just worried to live in a country that she doesn’t really know. And besides she enjoys her life in Japan. She is a member of the Japan teams ballerina group and she don’t want to leave them.

 

“ Nari chan, onegai.. your father really wants to see you. He really missed you. Everything is prepared you just need to go to Korean. It’s been thirteen years since you haven’t seen each other. Don’t say that you don’t miss him.”

 

Her mom was right, sometimes she thinks about him. “ But what about his family? What if they don’t like me?”

 

Shinpai shinaide yo, daijoubu dayo.” ( Don’t worry, its okay ) I already talked to him, your father is really careless, imagine got separated for two times.”

 

That’s not possible, her father is really good looking, he also had a good attitude towards to others, a successful business man, but maybe not really lucky with his love life.’

 

When the plane landed on Incheon Airport, she is so nervous. She know how’s to speak Korean language but she doesn’t know much about their culture. At the arrival area she saw a middle aged man.

 

“ Nari! Nari!”

 

“ Otousan”

 

Her father hug her thightly. “ Nari, finally you are here now. Look at you, you look like your mother, oh how is she?”

 

“ She’s okay..”

 

“ Let’s go home now your brother is waiting for you.”

 

She was wondering….  “A brother?”

 

They ride her fathers car, on the way she was looking outside the window. She found out that Japan and Korean had only a little difference.

 

“ I’m glad that you agreed to live with me.”

 

It’s a little awkward situation for Nari. “ Otousan, how’s life here in Korea?”

 

“ It was nice, since I had a stable work. I’m sure you will enjoy living here. And for sure you will enjoy your brother’s company.”

 

“ About that, who is he, is he younger than me?” she got interested.

 

“ He is one year older than you, He is Lee HyukJae. You will study at his school.”

 

“ Lee HyukJae?”

 

Nari is very quiet when they arrived.

 

“ HyukJae! HyukJae! Your dongsaeng is finally here.” He shouted, he was very excited.

 

HyukJae got out of his room having a very beautiful smile on his face.  “ Annyeong Haseyo, you we’re Kazunari right, I’m Lee HyukJae your older brother.”

 

“ Hello, nice to meet you..” she said shyly.  For her HyukJae looks friendly.

 

“ You can call me EunHyuk if you want too. “ He added.

 

“ Ne, EunHyuk nii chan…” she smiled shyly.

 

“ Then I should call you Nari chan…..”

 

“ Come here Nari, this is your room.” Her father showed the room.

 

The room was like her room in Japan, the painting was color pink and white. There is a medium sized bed, and a desk with computer.

 

Beside her room is EunHyuk’s room.

 

“ If you need anything you can ask HyukJae to help you.”

 

“ Thanks.” The two boys left her and then she unpacked her things. She called her mom to say that she arrived. After unpacking, she went to HyukJae’s room, she saw him making some Manga a Japanese comic book.

 

“ Are you a cartoonist? You made all this?” she’s reading the manga.

“ Yes, its just my hobby. Appa said that you we’re a ballerina, oh I forgot to ask how old are you?” EunHyuk asked politely.

 

“ !8…. you?”

 

“ !9…. hope you enjoy your stay here in Korea. Did they already gave you the school map? Or is should tour you tomorrow?” he stopped for a moment.

 

“ No, I’m fine you don’t need to waste your time for me. I just want to know what kind of school is it?”

 

“ It was a Japanese Korean school, I guess you won’t get bored there, there are also Japanese students.”

 

Her first night was miserable, she can’t sleep. Maybe because she is adjusting in her new environment. When the morning comes their father send them to the school.

 

“ This is our school….” EunHyuk said.

 

“ This is so big….” Her eyes grew bigger. “ I guess I won’t get bored here.”

 

While they are walking many students are greeting EunHyuk, and they we’re whispering to one another.

 

“ I guess I shouldn’t go to school with you, it is my first time here, and I guess many students will hate me, by the way that they look at me. I can see that they are wondering….. Nii chan are you a campus crush?”

 

EunHyuk laughs. “ Just don’t mind them that’s natural.” EunHyuk is explaining the facilities when a group of boys grab him.

 

“ Hyung, what are you doing here? Come on hurry up, we are late.”

 

“ EunHyuk, supposed to be you should be here by 6 am but now its 7, what are you doing?” the guy asked him seriously.

 

“ Excuse me.” Nari said.  “ Please don’t blame him, he just help me because I’m new here.”

 

“ Oh… how thoughtful of you EunHyuk.” The guy said.

 

“ SungMin hyung, I need to explain to her about the school.”

 

“ No,” Nari said . “ I will be fine. Go with them.” Before she leave them she take a bow.

 

“ Hey you student council president, you shouldn’t walk around the campus like this, specially when we have a meeting. “ SungMin said to EunHyuk.

 

“ Mianhe hyung….”

 

Now Nari is looking for her room, second year class B. She is having a problem looking for it, the school is so big and she don’t know where to go first. She end up going to a balcony of building A.

 

She sighed. “ Now where is that room? Classes are about to start.” She stretched her arms, not knowing that she pushed the pail on her side.

 

“ Hey!”

 

She heard a loud shout, she look at the balcony, she saw a guy, wiping his head with a handkerchief. She got nervous, she hurriedly go to the balcony where the guy is standing.

 

“ Ahm….a…ah…aham…” she is nervous. “ Mianhe yo…”

 

The guy look at her angrily. “ What do you think your doing?! So you really push that pail?!”

 

“ N…no.. I didn’t mean to do that.”

 

The guy sighed and he left her.

 

“ I already said sorry….. I didn’t mean to push that pail!”  she shouted

 

First day of school and she already made a mistake, if she only didn’t let EunHyuk to leave her maybe now she’s at her class. She is walking at the corridor she saw the sign. That was the sign of her classroom. She walk towards to that room. She knock gently.

 

The teacher noticed her. “ Oh… come in.. You must be Fujioka Kazunari a transferee from Japan.”

 

“ Yes sir it me.”

 

The whole class is looking at her. And then somebody came.

 

“ Lee DongHae…. Why are you late? And why are your clothes wet?” the teacher asked.

 

“ I…. There is a crazy girl that spill a water to me.” He said irritatedly

 

The voice is familiar to Nari, she look back just to see the guy. But she got surprised that it was the guy before.

 

As for DongHae, his left eye brow raised.

 

“ You!?” they both said.

 

                                                                                              

                                                                                                   End of Chapter 1