~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 19: The Evil Revenge. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

Nari can walk now without the help of others, she also practice ballet again with the help of her ballet group mates in th school.

 

“ Nari shi, you are a really a ballet dancer, look at  you, you can dance again. After your bad experience.” HanGeng and nari are at the ballet studio. After class and they are the remaining two on the group practice.

 

“ I guess so… but I’m really disappointed to myself, I didn’t perform my part at the concert, I practiced many months just to perfect my part but sadly..” she sat on the floor.

 

“ Nari shi. Maybe there’s a much better plan for you, maybe you will perform here with our group. And that is a pleasure for us..” HanGeng smiled.

 

“ Thanks to that sunbae… “

 

“ Its nice to know that everythings back to normal, you are safe, and our S.C. president is back to normal. Aish! I got shocked to see EunHyuk like that… so our S.C. president really cares for you.. nice..”

 

“ Yeah.. he really cares for me I guess so…” said Nari.

 

 

 

After practice, Nari was alone to go home. EunHyk need to attend a meeting with the School staff, while DongHae he had something to do cause he also have a dance practice with his group. Nari is walking, going to the bus stop, and its already 8 in the evening, there’s no other students in school.

 

 

 

While at EunHyuk, he’s very consentrated at the meeting. They discussed many interesting things with the school board members.

 

“ Gwenchana?? “ JunSu handed the strawberry milk to eunhyuk. Its dinner time but still they are not yet eating dinner.

 

“ Ne, gwenchana…”

 

“ Are you thinking of Nari..? “ SooHyun asked.

 

“ Ne.. Its already 8 pm, I wonder id she’s at home already.. I’m just worried, she’s alone appa not there.”

 

“ If you are worried, you should give her a call. “ SungMin suggested.

 

“ Ne..” EunHyuk dialed Nari’s telephone number.

 

“ Yeoboseyo? “ Nari answered.

 

“ Nari chan, are you okay?? How are you? Is appa there?” EunHyuk’s questions.

 

“ Ah nii chan, I’m okay…appa is not here. did you eat dinner??”

 

“ Ne.. I already eat dinner..” EunHyuk lied.

 

“ Yah.. Yah.. EunHyuk, don’t you dare lie to your little sister. “ MinHo said.

 

“ E?? nii chan? You didn’t eat dinner?? Yah! you stubborn president, go and eat your dinner now..” She’s ordering EunHyuk, she’s like his mother.

 

“ Arraso, arraso, I’ll eat my dinner, how about you? Did you eat??”

 

“ Ne.. actually I’m eating dinner now.. but sadly.. I’m eating alone.”

 

“ Do you want me to go home and lets eat together..??” EunHyuk volunteered.

 

“ Aha.. aha..” Nari choked.. “ Mwo?? Aish, nii chan you cant do that.. I’m fine here.. no problem..”

 

“ EunHyuk.. come on, you.. I mean we should eat dinner now..” HeeChul said.

 

“ Ne.. ne, nari chan I need to hung up now. See you later.”

 

After talking to Nari, EunHyuk went to the resto to eat dinner.

 

At Nari, she’s finished eating, and now she’s sleepy cause she’s tired of the practice. She send a message to DongHae saying good night, but there’s no reply from him, she guess that maybe DOngHae is sleeping cause he’s tired also. She’s at the living room and watching T.V. when the door bell rings.

 

“ Owh… don’t say that Nii chan is here…?” she opened the door. And she saw a unknown guys in front of the door. “ Ne?? do you need something??”

 

“ Ne… we need something from you..”

 

“ From me?? What is it??” she saw the dangerous look. She closed the door but the guy stopped it.

 

The guy  entered the house

 

“ Yah! what do you want from me??” she's scared.

 

“ We literally don’t need you, but someone wants to have a talk to you.. so just come with us.”

 

“ ANiyo!! “ she run towards her room.

 

“ Stop her from making a noise okay.” The guy ordered the other guy.

 

They grab Nari’s shoulders. “ Don’t make any noise or you don’t want what will happen to you.”

 

Nari is fighting.. she knows exactly what will happen to her. “ I won’t!” she push the guy and then she successfully entered her room. Inside she grab her phone and dialed the number of DongHae, but it keeps ringing and nobody is answering. “ Yah,, DOngHae kun, why don’t you answer it…” after DOngHae she tried her Nii chan’s number, she knew that EunHyuk will answer. But no ones answering.. and now she’s getting worried. “ Yah… why everyone is not answering.” She’s very worried and now she’s crying.

 

At EunHyuk…

 

“ Hey, whats happening to you, you are bothered by what??” MinHo asked, cause he noticed that EunHyuk is not comfortable with something.

 

“ I left my phone.. “ He answered.

 

“ Aigoo.. just wait any longer okay. “ JunSu said.

 

The board members are talking that’s why they can’t interrupt.

 

Back at Nari, she’s crying.. and the guys finally opened the door.

 

“ Grab her quickly..”

 

“ ANiyo!! ANiyo!!” Nari is shouting hoping that their neighbors will hear her.”

 

The guy put the handkerchief on Nari’s face that’s why she lost her consciousness. And the guys carried her, and they take Nari to the place that she don’t know.

 

EunHyuk finally got his phone, they spend almost two hours at the resto, when he checked it. He saw many miss calls from Nari, and some voice messages.

 

Nii chan.. help.. help me, somebody is trying to kidnap me.. nii chan I don’t know what to do, there are four guys here in our house and I don’t know what to do.. Nii chan, I think they want to do something bad to me..” she crying so hard and sobbing at the same time.

 

 When EunHyuk heard the message, he stood up and grab his car keys, he’s also sweating. He call Nari but she’s not picking up the calls.

 

“ EunHyuk? Mwo ya?” SUngMin noticed him.

 

“ Na.. nari.. Nari is not picking up my calls… and I got her messages, and that message is bad.. I need to go home and check her out. “

 

“ Wait..” SooHyun grab EunHyuk’s shoulders.

 

“ Hey, tell us.. what happened to Nari??”

 

“ Nari.. I think Nari has been kidnapped…” EunHyuk replied.

 

“ Mwo???!” the S.C. reacted.

 

“ But who did it??” SUngMin asked.

 

“ I don’t know.. I need to go home now.” EUnHyuk hurriedly go to his car.

 

The S.C. followed him.

 

“ EunHyuk, we will go with you…” HeeChul volunteered.

 

The S.C. went back to Seoul.. EunHyuk is driving.

 

“ Hey EunHyuk, slow down a bit okay..” JunSu said, cause EUnHyuk is driving so fast.

 

“ Aish.. why do the people always wanted to hurt our angel. “ HeeChul said.

 

When the S.C. arrived home, they saw the lights open, EunHyuk hurriedly entered the house. The S.C. did the same. EunHyuk saw that the house are messy, the couches are not in the place, and Nari’s room is open.

 

“ Nari chan!!” he saw the door was destroyed. “ Hyung, lets find her around the house. “ he asked the S.C. to help him. EunHyuk went to her room, and he saw a paper on his table.

 

If you want to see this girl alive, you should go to the old building at the Nadam University, do not call anyone or tell this to your friends…” that’s what the letter said. EunHyuk crumpled the letter, he punched the table.

 

“ EunHyuk, what happened??” SungMin asked.

 

“ Lets find her.. lets continue..” EunHyuk said to SUngMin.

 

The S.C. continued the search, they scattered around the house, while EunHyuk, he leave without telling the others that he will go to the Nadam old building.

 

“ Nari chan, wait… I’m on my way…” EunHyuk is so serious.

 

“ EunHyuk… EunHyuk..? Hyung, where’s EunHyuk??” JunSu asked HeeChul.

 

“ Huh?? I don’t know..”

 

“ That guy..! he knows something but he didn’t tell it to us…” MinHo said.

 

 

At Nari’s place, she wokes up.. she found her self tied and sitting at the floor. She saw the four guys who kidnapped her.. they are different from the guys that harm her in the theater.

 

“ What do you need from me??” she asked.

 

“ Us?? We don’t need anything from you.. somebody asked us a favor… but you know what you are really beautiful kid…” The guy go near to her, and touches her face.

 

 

Hottoite yo..! ( Don’t touch me! ) “ she said and move her head.

 

“ What a very strong personality….” The other guy said.

 

“ In any minute that guy will arrive…”

 

“ Huh??? Guy??” Nari’s reaction.

 

“ Ne… the guy named Lee HyukJae.. he’s your boyfriend right??”

 

“ Yah!!! what are you planning to do against him???!!!” she reacted very angry.

 

“ Ahmmm, just a simple lesson..”

 

“ Don’t you dare touch EunHyuk…” Nari is worried.

 

“ Wae yo??? You will defend him from us???”

 

“ Yah… They are here..” the guy entered the building.

 

“ They???” Nari said.

 

“ Annyeong… little miss ballerina….” The person greeted her in that way..

 

Nari is so shocked to see the persons in front of him, meaning that this two person planned everything.

“ Wae??? Wae?? Why are you doing this YooRa shi, YooShin shi??? What did I do wrong against the two of you??”

 

“ You are the reason why I got expelled and why EunHyuk broke up with YooRa. “ Explained by YooShin.

 

“ Nari shi, I know you are a good person, but you stole EunHyuk away from me. And I won’t forgive you for doing that.”

 

Nari looked down. “ Do you think  EunHyuk will love a kind of person like you??? YooRa shi I already forgave you for doing that bad thing against me, but stop doing this… You can’t make him fall for you if he refuses.”

 

“ There’s a way I can make him mine again…. If you are gone… you make me do this things Nari shi.”

 

“ YooShi shi, I know you are not bad…. Can’t you see it?? YooRa shi is just using you????...”

 

“ I don’t care Nari, as long as I can take my revenge on EunHyuk I will do this.”

 

“ What are you waiting for…” YooRa said to YooSHin.

 

And then YooShin grab Nari and he put her on the table, Nari was so helpless at that time, and there’s only one thing on her mind that YooShi will to that bad thing against her.

 

“ ANiyo… aniyo.. aniyo.. please don’t do this to me… YooRa shi you are a girl and I know you don’t want this to happen…. Please.. we are both girls….” Nari is pleading.

 

“ Lets see if EunHyuk will still love you after this happening.. Do it now…” YooRa turn her back on Nari.

 

Nari is crying, she don’t want YooSHi to touch her and do other things on her but she’s really helpless she can’t even defend herself. YooShi started to rip Nari’s pajamas and Blouse.

 

“ ANiyo!!!! “ she shouted while crying. “ HyukJae!!”

 

The boys around her is not looking.

 

“ YooRa shi, maybe this is too harsh for her..” The other guys said.

 

“ Harsh??? I didn’t ask you to advice me, just don’t try to stop this plan. “ YooRa replied with a cold look.

 

“ Stay away from me…!!” Nari is suffering.

 

“ Yah.. that guy is here now…”

 

YooShin stopped and all of them looked at the door.

 

EunHyuk saw the helpless Nari on top of the table with her clothes ripped. “ Nari!!” he run towards her but the boys stopped him.

 

“ Annyeong S.C. president…” Said YooShin.

 

“ You **** don’t you touch her!!!” He’s really angry. “ Nari shi, I’m here already don’t worry.”

 

Nari looked at EunHyuk. “ You shouldn’t come here, I don’t want anything bad happen to you..”

 

“ What’s this… sweet moments?? EunHyuk… so you really came..”

 

“ YooRa!! What are you doing to her… so you asked them to do this??!!! Wae!!!”

 

“ Because this girl took you away  from me.. and I don’t like that… EunHyuk you shouldn’t broke up with me..”

 

“ YooRa, the thing between us is over.. and it will never come back… I won’t forgive you for what you did to Nari.!! Let go of me!!” he said.

 

“ If Nari is gone I know you will come back to me. “ YooRa get the knife from the table. And then she go near to Nari.

 

“ YooRa shi, I know you don’t want to do this…” Nari said to YooRa.

 

“ YooRa stop! Don’t do it!” EunHuk shouted.

 

“ So will you come back to me???”

 

“ YooRa are you going crazy?? We broke up already.. and you can’t do that to Nari, YooRa.. Nari is my life and I can’t live without her… please…”

 

“ Wae??? Nari is so precious to you but how about me??? We are together for ten years.. and you never told me that I’m your life… go teach him a lesson…” YooRa said.

 

The guys harm EUnHyuk by punching him.

 

“ Yah!!! Don’t hurt him…” Nari get up and run towards EUnHyuk but YooShin grab her. “ YooRa shi please stop this…. EunHyuk please don’t let this happen fight back..!!”

 

“ EunHyuk…. You will fight back or I should cut her off.” YooRa grab Nari’s hair and put the knife on her neck.

 

“ Aniyo!! Aniyo… stop YooRa, don’t do it.!” EunHyuk remain still, the guys keep on punching.

 

“ EunHyuk! Stop doing that, fight them back!!” Nari shouted.

 

“ Aniyo… I won’t because I don’t want you to get hurt, its okay for me that I will be hurt but I can’t take it if you got hurt.” EunHyuk’s forehead is already bleeding and he had some scratches on his body.

 

“ HyukJae stop being stubborn!! I don’t want to see you like this… I’m so worried about your health.” Nari keeps on crying, YooRa is still looking at her.

 

“ Nari because I love you… and I’m ready to sacrifice my life for you..” EunHyuk fell off the ground.

 

“ Stop hurting him!!!” Nari pushed YooRa and YooShin away from her. The knife scratched her shoulders and now its bleeding. She run towards EUnHyuk. “ You don’t need to do this… I can’t take to see you like this.”

 

EunHyuk hold her face.. “ Nari… I’m living because of you, if something bad happened to you, I can’t continue my life… so please leave me here. Hurry up and go home, ask for help..” EunHyuk close his eyes.

 

“ ANiyo!! You can’t do this to me… HyukJae… stay with me!! YooRa! You are a bad person, you said you love EunHyuk but you are hurting him. If you love him you will set him free and you will accept his decision… how can you take this seeing him being hurt.. YooRa I hate you!! “ Nari is angry while crying.

 

 

“ Wae Nari shi?? Do you love EunHyuk as much as I do??!” YooRa asked her the question.

 

“ Ne!!! I love him! And I love him as much as you do… I won’t forgive you!”

 

 

At the house…

 

“ Hyung!! Look at this..!” JunSu showed the crumpled paper on EunHyuk’s desk.

 

“ A kidnappers note… at the old building of Nadam University….” SooHyun said.

 

“ Lets go, lets go… hurry up.. HeeChul hyung call a police. “ SungMin said. The S.C. hurriedly went to the Nadam University, and its already pass 2am in the morning.

 

 

Because of what Nari said YooRa got pissed off she go near to her and then she slapped her.

 

“ YooRa stop..” EunHyuk said.

 

“ If you want to hurt me, just do it.. but I won’t let you touch HyukJae, and if you… I will kill you.” Nari is serious. She’s like EunHyuk when the time of interrogating the suspects a few weeks ago.

 

“ You are willing to risk your life for him??? And you too EUnHyuk???” YooRa asked.

 

“ Ne…” Nari and EunHyuk replied.

 

“ I’ll leave them to you…” YooRa dropped the knife and then she walk to wards the door, the guys continue hurting EunHyuk but Nari is protecting him, even though she cant fight she still try to push those guys away from EunHyuk. While EUnHyuk he’s really exhausted and tired. He wanted to get up and protect Nari but he can’t.

 

At YooRa she’s walking while crying when she reached the door, she saw the S.C.

 

“ YooRa shi??!” The S.C. reacted.

 

“ Yah! its EUnHyuk and Nari!” JunSu saw them.

 

HeeChul hold YooRa’s shoulders. YooRa is not reacting she’s just crying.

 

The police entered the building the same goes for the S.C. because they saw Nari and EunHyuk on that situation they got furious and the fight back for their friends. SungMin showed his martial arts skills.

 

“ Nari shi… Nari shi..” JunSu untied her.

 

“ Gomapta.. HyukJae..! HyukJae!! Hey talk to me..” she rip the lower part of her pajama and she wipe the blood on EunHyuk. “ Yah! talk to me.. don’t you dare leave me..”

 

The police take the kidnappers to the police car, and then the ambulance came.

 

“ HyukJae…. HyukJae..” Nari is very worried.

 

“ Calm down Nari shi.” JunSU put on to Nari his jacket, and she assist her cause Nari is trembling.

 

“ How about Hyukjae…”

 

“ He will be fine.. don’t worry..” HeeChul said

 

“ Sir..” SUngMin approached the police man. “ I want you to make sure that YooShin will not go out of the prison.” SungMin is really angry.

 

The paramedics put EunHyuk inside the ambulance, Nari was about to enter also but she saw YooRa and she go near to her. She slapped her.

 

“ YooRa shi, I hope you will learn a lesson through this… but I will never forget you even you ask for forgiveness.”

 

“ I won’t ask for forgiveness Nari shi… “

 

Inside the ambulance Nari is on the stretcher, she closed her eyes and her experience before came back.

 

 

At 9am in the morning.. Nari felt that someone is holding her hands. She opened her eyes and she saw the sunlight, she looked at her right side and she saw DongHae sleeping while holding her hands.

 

“ DongHae kun… DongHae kun..”

 

“ Ahmm… Nari shi… owh how are you?? Are you okay?? Are you hurt??” DongHae is panicking.

 

“ Hey calm down.. I’m fine..” she saw DongHae crying.

 

“ Nari shi, I’m so sorry.. I’m not there to help you, I’m such a useless boyfriend.. I’m so sorry.” He hug her.

 

“ DongHae kun.. I’m fine, and you don’t need to say sorry.. the important is I’m fine..  owh!” she got out of the bed.

 

“ Nari shi, hey don’t do it.” DongHae stopped her.

 

“ Aniyo.. but I need to see Nii chan…”

 

“ But you still can’t do it.”

 

“ DongHae kun, I need to see him. He save me from last night, and I saw what happened to him, he’s beaten up so badly please I wanted to see him.” Now she’s crying again.

 

“ Okay, okay.. I will accompany you.” DongHae assist her and the went to EUnHyuk’s room.

 

Nari saw the S.C. they are watching over EUnHyuk.

 

“ Nari chan…” Sora is there.

 

“ Unnie…” she hug her.

 

“ Are you okay now??? I got worried.”

 

“ Nothing to worry about me.. but EunHyuk nii chan, again its my fault..”

 

“ Aniyo, don’t blame yourself.. EunHyuk did that because he care’s for you and he loves you very much..”

 

“ Nari chan, you still need to rest..” JunSu said.

 

“ ANiyo… gwenchana…” she looked at EunHyuk, she can’t hold back her tears and she cry again. She go near to him.

 

“ Nari chan, the doctor said, he’ll be okay.. maybe later he will wake up.” HeeChul said.

 

“ HyukJae…” wiping her tears. “ You keep doing the things that makes me worried, I’m really sorry… you end up beaten because of me, I never wanted to be a burden to you but until I’m here with you I think I’m just a burden… last night I can’t do anything.. sorry…”

 

EunHyuk hold her hands, he’s awake. “ Nari, are you okay???” he tried to get up but nari stopped him.

 

“ Gwenchana…” she put her hands on EunHyuk’s face. “ I’m fine now because you are okay.”

 

“But how about you?? Are you okay now??”

 

“ Ne.. nii chan, I’m sorry.. because of me you are hurt again..”

 

“ Aniyo, don’t think about it… the important is nothing happened, but that YooShin… I will beat him for doing that to you. I don’t want other guy to touch you again.”

 

“ Nii chan, SungMin sunbae handle him, you don’t need to do that.” she can see that EunHyuk is really angry. “ Calm down, you need to watch your health.” She smiled. And for the first time she kiss EunHyuk’s cheeks. “ I want you to rest okay..”

“ Just stay here with me Nari chan.” He holds Nari’s hands.

 

Nari sit beside him.

 

“ Hyukjae, Nari needs to rest, she can’t stay hre for too long.” Sora said.

 

“ Just a minute its okay for me.. I just want to see her.”

 

Nari keep looking on EUnHyuk.

 

“ Okay.. I think all of us needs to go now… The S.C. and DOngHae you guys needs to rest, I suggest that you should go home now…” Sora said.

 

“ Yeah.. I guess so.” SUngMin said.

 

“ Nari shi..”

 

“ I’m fine DOnghae kun.. you need to go to school.”

 

“ Arraso…” DOngHae kissed her cheeks and then they leave.

 

Nari and EunHyuk are left inside the room.

 

“ Nari chan…. What you said before, is that true??” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Ne… Nii chan..”

 

“ You love me???”

 

“ Ne, because you are my brother…” Now Nari is saying that she love him because he’s her older brother.

 

“ Then why you are really worried about me before??”

 

“ Because you are there and I saw them beating you and that is not good.”

 

“ I really got angry when I saw YooShin… I wanted to kill him for doing that to you. And speaking of killing, you told YooRa that you will kill her if they continue hurting me.”

 

“ Yup, I got angry by her actions… she’s irritating..”

 

“ But you know what, that time.. I think I’m going to die.. but when I saw you run towards to me, I got happy, meaning you are concerned about me.”

 

“ You want me to punch you? Of course I am concerned about you. Yah.. you should take a rest now, you are still weak.. I’ll go back to my room now. Nii chan, gomawo yo..”

 

“ Its okay Nari chan, you should rest too..”

 

Nari go out of the room. She’s hoping that it will be the last time that something bad will happen to her and to her family and friends. Actually until now she’s afraid, she remembered what her otouji told her, that her umma was about to be reped but her appa came…

 

Nari was discharged the next day, but EunHyuk he was confined in the hospital for two more days. After class Nari is aways at the hospital taking care of EunHyuk,

 

as for YooShi he end up at the prison he’s at the right age to be prisoned, his parents can’t do anything because SungMin assured that they can’t vail him.. and for YooRa she went to U.S. the S.C. didn’t want her to be prisoned but they assure her that YooRa can’t go back to school and she can’t see EunHyuk and the others forever. They are really angry for what she did.

 

 

 

                                                             End of chapter 19

 

*******************************************************

 

finally, posted the 19th chapter..

with the idea given by my sweet little Yeodongsaeng, Gail..

feel free to leave some comments after reding.^^

MiHyukie...