~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 13: All About Her Family )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

The vacation ended, back to normal life as students….. Nari went to the hotel where her LeeTeuk otouji is staying.

 


“What a surprise…. What brings you here?”

 

“ Ahhhmmm, lets say I want to hear some stories about my family from my otouji. Can you? I know you will.” She sat down on the sofa.

 

“ So what do you want to know?”

 

“ Everything….. since the time that my parents started to separate.”

 

“ Okay….. your father and mother first met at the school, nee chan is such a campus crush, every boys in school tried to court her but she dumped some of them. Nee chan met your father because of a bad incident, one of her suitors tried to do something bad against her, nee chan is shouting that’s why your father noticed her and he helped her.”

 

“ You mean, a guy tried to okaasan?” Nari asked, she was surprised.

 

“ Yes, your father accompany nee chan to our house, and starting that day, Nii chan is taking care of nee chan, the next I know is they are a couple…….. but…. We didn’t expect that at the age of 17 nee chan will be pregnant already and that kid was you…, she decided to stop studying for one year because of her situation, while nii chan continue his studies and at the same time working as a partimer to supply my nee chan’s needs, when you we’re born just three months our otousan decided to prepare the wedding for the two of them.” While LeeTeuk is telling the story, he showed Nari some of their pictures.

 

 “ Okaasan is really beautiful…”

 

“ When you we’re a kid, we said that you looks like her, but now, you look like your father.”

 

“ Wae yo? Me? looks like otousan….” She sighed.

 

“ She was too young when you are born, that’s why okaasan, your grandmother was the one to take care of you. She continue her studies and after graduated and finding a stable job. They buy their own house and live together.”

 

“ Otouji, is otousan a chick magnet?”

 

“ O! he is, like your mother he’s also a campus crush, I know he had many girls friends before he married my sister.”

“ But….” Nari turned serious…” Do you know what happened between them? Because otousan had another woman…”

 

“ EunHyuk’s mother…… as for me, I guess both of them had a mistake, being very busy they forgot to have a quality time together. Maybe that’s the reason why nii chan find someone else. So why did you ask about this?”

 

“ Nothing, I just want to know… otouji, if you fall in love what will you feel?”

 

LeeTeuk is surprise about Nari’s questions. “ The feeling……. Its like you are in the air, you always wanted to see the person you love, you are happy whenever you are with him/her. And you got jealous if he/she is with someone else. And you will do anything for the person you love. Matte         ( wait) tell me, are you falling in love?”

 

“ Mwo?!” Nari shouted. “ Aniyo, no I’m not!” she keeps on denying.

 

“ You keep denying, and you are blushing, Nari chan, who is the lucky guy????”
 now he keeps asking her about the guy.

 

“ No one….. but otouji what if the situation is different, I asked about this because of my classmate….. she’s in love with her stepbrother but they are not real siblings . She’s suffering because now his brother is so cold to her, and he even ask the suitor of my friend to take care of her. before, she said his brother was over protective to her, but now…… I feel sorry for her. “ she shake her head.

 

“ I will give you and advice, tell this to your classmate, if her stepbrother doesn’t like her, don’t push herself because it doesn’t look good, there are many boys out there. Think about what will be the reaction of their parents if she fall’s for her stepbrother, even thoughthey are not real siblings.” Then he pats Nari’s head.

 

Nari turn out to be quiet….. because the girl is not her classmate…. THE GIRL WAS HER FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER STEPBROTHER.

 

After spending time with her otouji, she went to her father’s work.

 

“ NAri chan, what a surprise, what are you doing here?” her father is on his car.

 

“ I just wanted to ask my father on a date if its okay….?” She smiled.

 

“ Okay, come on in young lady…”

 

They went to Banpo Bridge to watch the fountain. They still don’t talk to each other.

 

“ Nari chan, does HyukJae know that you are with me?”

 

“ ANiyo, he know that I was with LeeTeuk otouji….. otousan, wht did you do it? Cheating on okaasan?” she asked but hse didn’t look at her father.

 

“ ……………………………” her father can’t speak…… “ Nari chan, mianhaeyo….. I know it was, no its our fault…. HyukJae’s mother is my friends in high school, I felt that your mom had no time for me,. I didn’t mean to do it.” He really sorry for what he did, he knows its hard for Nari.

 

“ I know… you didn’t mean to….. but it happens we can’t do anything about that, its just hard to admit to my self that I don’t have a family…. A family that  eats together, Hangnging out together. “ Nari started to cry. “ I was asking my self if its because of me why you broke up, because you and okaasan are still young when I was born okaasan is only 17 and you are 18”

 

“ ANiyo!” her father hug her. “ When you are born, it was the happiest days in our lives, Kazuanari do not blame yourself… we are very lucky to have you as our daughter. I’m sorry Nari…..”

 

They are both crying… Nari never hug her father like now.

 

“ Appa…….. saranghae….”

 

Her father looked at her. “ Nari chan, I promise I will spend more time with you…”

 

NAri never let go of her father, they are talking about many things, the stories that Nari wanted to tell her father since she was 5 years old. It looks like she went back in time and acting like a small child lying her head on her fathers shoulders.

 

“ Otousan….. atashi wa hountou ni ureshi, arigatou ( Dad, I’m so happy. Thank you )” She closed her eyes.

 

Nari never felt that happiness ever in her life…… her family issues are now resolved, the only thing she needs to resolve is her love life, she don’t want to be like her parents, got separated. Now she really need to think about her feelings, just like what LeeTeuk said, she needs to forget about EunHyuk.

 

 

 

  End of chapter 13