~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Epilogue: Happily Married)

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

By the end of the year, Nari and EUnHyuk got married.. Nari still continue her career, but she keeps in mind that she’s now a married woman, they settled down in Japan, they both agreed to that.. EunHyuk was transferred to the sister company of his office in KOrea to Japan. Evey night they managed to have dinner together, filling up the years that has gone without them seeing each other.

 

Nari lessened her schedules and managed her time, in order to be with Hyuk and to their one year old daughter which they named Jewel. She’s a hands on mom, always check if her daughter is okay.. but of course Nari is a artist, her family life is an open book for the whole people.. the people knows the deteails about her marriage.

 

EUnHyuk understands them all.. as long as he is with Nari he can endure everything…

 

“ Aigoo yah… Nari chan.. can you please help me here???” EUnHyuk is struggling..

 

They are cherry blossoms park in Japan, they decide to go out and take a walk.

 

“ WAE??” Nari said.. and then she frowned her face.

 

“ Can you please help me here??” asking his wife with a lovely childish tone of voice..

 

“ Jagiya.. you should endure that.. it’s a challenge for you… look, the people are looking at us..” she smile at the people around them.

 

“ Nari chan… Jewel keeps on crying and I can’t stop her..”

 

The problem is, their daughter is crying and he don’t know how to stop it.

 

“ HyuKJae.. you are Jewels appa right..? you should know how to stop a  baby from crying…” she walks away from EUnHyuk while laughing.

 

“ Yah.. please help me here…” he stopped walking.

 

Nari faced her.. “ Aigoo…. You can’t even stop her from crying.. why did I married a guy like you…” she took Jewel from EUnHyuk. “ Uljima na, Jewel… aigoo.. your apa is kinda babo ne…” then she walks away.

 

“ Me?? Babo?? Yah!” EunHyuk is still not walking.

 

“ Aish..How can he ever take care a kid.. Jewel is just one.. what more if Jewel saw her upcoming sibling so that’s a big problem again..” then she sighed.

 

“ Mwo??” EunHyuk asked.

“ Wae???” Nari replied back.

 

“ What did you say??? Jewel’s upcoming sibling???” he go near to her. He remembered something about Nari’s actions for the past few weeks. She’s having a hard time eating and sometimes she suffered from morning sickness and she’s moody when it comes to him.

 

“ Wae?? Did I say anything??” said Nari, raising her one eyebrow.

 

“ Nari chan.. are you.. are.. ar. Are yo..u..” stuttered mode.

 

“ Am I what?? Come on Lee HyukJae…” she continue walking.

 

“ Are you pregnant???” he asked.

 

Nari stopped. And faced him.. she gave him her best smile. “ Ne…”

 

That two letter word made EunHyuk’s heart beat faster. He go near to Nari and kissed her. “ I’m so happy about it.. Saranghae yo Nari chan..”

 

“ Then you should know how to take care a baby.. okay…”

 

“ Arraso…” he smiled back and ten he put his arm around Nari’s shoulders. “ Lets go home now.. I’ll try to cook a delicious food for you..”

 

“ Yah! Be sure that you won’t feed me a ramyun again…” she laugh.

 

“ Never in our whole life together.. Appa, Umma, Noona, Hyung’s and the others need to know about this…”

 

EunHyuk and Nari live their lives together, it’s the fact that waiting for the right time, right person is a proven fact for their love story… many challenges separated them but still in the end they are together.

 

                                             Nari and EUnHyuk’s love story now ends here….

 

*************************************************************************************

 

Yosh! Yokkatta ne..

 

 I finished my first FF, that I published here in FB.. I thanked all the people (you guys know who you are ) who read this and appreciated my work. The people who support me until the end of the series, for fgving me your comments, suggestion and helping me to think for some ideas… ELF I love you all. Readers are important for the author/writer cause it helps the writer to be more creative, thinking that there are people that is anticipating for his/her work…

 

Mianhae for the wrong spelling, lack of letters in spelling, and the wrong grammars.. ^^

 

My head aches cause there's too many englisg words.... ^^

 

Neomu neomu saranghae yorobun.

 

And Cheongmal gomawo.. ^^

 

Until next time…

 

Too emotional ne…. I’m just happy.. its my first achievement..

 

Owh pls do anticipate my next FF series.. entitled BLOOD LOVE ^^

 

~ MiHyukie ~