~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 22: Without You…….. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

The S.C. finished preparing…. In a few hours the party will start,Nari wanted to be alone, while everybody was enjoying she went to the  playground and play with  the seesaw.

 

“ DOngHae kun…. I guess that girl MinChan… aish what am I thinking… I just need to settle all things..” Nari is struggling on something.. struggling between DOngHae and EunHyuk.

 

“ Nari shi…. We are about to start, come on you should change your dress. “ HyeoHyon called her.

 

They went to the room of the kids to change clothes.. but they heard two girl chatting.

 

“ Ne… you look like interested in DOngHae…” MinYeon said.

 

“ Wae yo?? He’s attractive and cute..” MinChan replied.

 

“ AIgoo… if I were you, you should stop that attitude.”

 

“ MinYeon shi?? Wae??”

 

“ You see Nari?? She’s EunHyukie’s younger sister and SungMin said to me that she is DongHae’s girlfriend. And you know that its bad if you fall for that guy.”

 

MinChan sit on the bed. “ I know….”

 

“ I guess you should turn your eyes to other guys si you wouldn’t be depressed. Even though he is your ideal guy.”

 

“ So… ican turn my eyes unto SUngMin oppa?”

 

MinYeon hit MinChan’s head softly. “ Just try it, I will forget that we are friends. Look at everybody just lets SUngMin stay with me…”

 

“ Ne… you really love SungMin oppa… he’s such a lucky guy….” MinChan comb her hair.

 


 I’m still hoping that he likes.. aniyo,,, I’m hoping that he loves me the same as I love him…”

 

At Nari and HyeoHyon.,….

 

“ Nari shi.. aish.. what..” HyeoHyon reacted a bit angry..

 

“ Aniyo HyeoHyon shi.. gwenchana..”

 

Hyeohyon and Nari left the room, they went to the other room to change clothes.

 

 “ MinChan shi likes DOngHae shi… aren’t you gonna react about that?”

 

“ Aniyo…. .” Nari replied.  “ Its not wrong to admire other person as long as you didn’t still him or her.”

 

“ Aish.. Nari chan now I’m starting to think about what KyuHyun oppa and Ryeowook oppa said.”

 

“ Hhhmm? What’s with that???”

 

“ Base on their observation before when you cut yourself because you are not attentive about the topic.. they said that maybe you really don’t love DOngHae shi..”

 

“ E??”

 

 

At the S.C. boys.. they are all prepared, just waiting for the girls, the foods and the others are well organized. The other kids and the other staff of the orphanage are there even the director.

 

It was a bit relief for EunHyuk, cause the kids are not crying. When the girls arrived the mini party started. SooHyun and MinHo are the speaker for that day.

 

“ Okay.. this evening we will start the mini party for this cute little kids. “ MinHo started.

 

“ We have 6 one year old kids that are celebrating their birthday. We as a S.C. members are willing to spend our time with them.” SooHyun added.

 

“ Can I carry her??” Nari asked DOngHae.

 

“ Ne….” he handed the baby. “ You really like kids.. we really have something in common.”

 

Nari smiled.

 

MinHo and SooHyun prepared games for the other kids.

 

“ Nari shi, you look cute at your outfit..” Kyunnie said.

 

“ e… gomawo yo… the same goes for the two of you..” Nari replied.

 

“ AHmm, Nari shi… we just want to ask. What makes you fall for DOngHae shi??” RyuuKie asked.

 

Nari stopped for a moment, and she think about what would be her answer. “ DongHae kun… he’s a good guy… everything about him is cute… How about you Kyuunie… why did you fall for KyuHyun shi??”

 

She saw Kyuunie blushed… “ KyuHyun oppa is. He is a nice guy.. I fall for him because of his voice, he always sings for me… but sometimes he’s stubborn… evil type but still I love him… I guess I’m also lucky to have him…”

 

“ Yes, you are…” KyuHyun heard what she said. “ You are lucky to have me.” KyuHyun hugged Kyunnie.

 

They are happy with each other cause the feel the same..” Nari said to herself.

“ Then how about my Ryuukie???” Ryeowook asked Ryuukie.

 

“ E?? me?..”

 

“ Ne, why did you fall for me??” Ryeowook winks on Ryuukie.

 

Nari enjoyed watching the sweetness of the two couples.

 

“ Cause you are cute….” Ryuukie answered.

 

“ Nari shi…”

 

“ O? MinYeon unnie, wae??”

 

“ Nothing in common, I ust want to talk… I noticed that EunHyuk changed..”

 

“ Changed??”

 

“ Ne… the last time I saw him a few months ago… with YooRa his ex… he’s not that happy just like now. Maybe your brother really missed you, he is happy… you’ve been separated to him for years.”

 

“ Ne, you are right, I haven’t seen him for a long time..I don’t even know him personally back then.

 

“ It’s the first time that we held a party just like this… I really don’t know that being with the kids are not a waste of time.” JunSU said.

 

“ We should do this often..” HeeChul added.

 

“ Ne? we are gradtuating so how come we can do this kind of things??” EunHyuk said.

 

“ Are you planning to leave the group when you graduated?” JunSU asked.

 

“ I’m planning to get married after graduation..” EUnHyuk’s revelation.

 

“Mwo????!” The S.C. reacted.

 

“ Jinja na??? are you joking???” SUngMin wants to know if he’s just joking.

 

“ ANiyo…. I’m serious..” EunHyuk said.

 

“ But we don’t know that you have a girlfriend… then who’s the lucky girl.. or should I really say that she’s lucky???” HeeChul said.

 

“ EUnHyukie.. just a warning.. do not destroy others relationship..” SungMIn warned him.

 

“ SUngMIn hyung…  they say that you’ll never know what you have until its gone and once you lose, you can never take it back.. but for me… I lose her many times and now its my time to take her back.”

 

“ Whoa… EunHyuk ah.. you really seems serious.. the question is does she feels the same for you???” follow up question of JunSu.

 

“ She feels the same for me… I already know it…”

 

“ Ne…. DOngHae shi and Nari shi.. let me take a picture of both of you… holding this really cute baby..” HyeoHyon said.

 

“ Ne….” DOngHae wrapped her arms around Nari’s waist and then Nari smiled.

 

“ They look good together…..” Kyuunie and Ryuukie said.

 

“ Ready for having a family..” Taemin said.

 

The kids are enjoying the party.. but the baby that EUnHyuk is taking care of started to cry again.

 

“ Aigoo.. aigoo…” EunHyuk said.

 

Nari took over.” Aigoo, the kids don’t like you.”

 

“ Are you saying that I don’t have the guts to take care of them…”

 

“ Maybe… “ she laugh. “ I’m wondering what will be the reaction of your future wife when the time comes..”

 

“ Then I need to study from now on…”

 

The people got busy taking care of the kids and others… they didn’t even notice that it’s already 10 pm and the kids need to sleep. The teachers and the other staffs accompanied the kids to their room. All of them are also tired.

 

Nari went to the garden to relax… the others don’t know that she went there.

 

“ This day is very tiring.. but I do enjoy spending my time with them.. they are so cute…”

 

“ Nari chan…”

 

Nari looked. “ Ohh nii chan.. wae yo?? Why are you here? You should take a rest now..”

 

“ Aniyo… I need to tell you something..”

 

“ Mwo??”

 

EunHyuk sighed and then… “ Nari chan… saranghae yo…”

 

Nari was shocked. “ E?”

 

“ You heard me.. Nari I love you.. since the first day that I saw you.. and now I can’t keep this anymore. Nari chan, I’m regretting all the thing that I’ve done… I shouldn’t let you go with DOngHae. The reason why I get weaker is because of that. if I hurt you.. or I make you feel worst because of me, I’m so sorry.. I just can’t take it if you leave me….”

 

“ We are not meant to be nii chan, don’t you remember I’m your younger sister and you are my older brother.. and the other thing.. I do have DOngHae kun in my life…” she turn her back.

 

But EUnHyuk hug her from the back. “ Nari please don’t do this to me.. I’ve been loving you for thirteen years. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. Nari we are not siblings.. I know the people around us will understand if we love each other.”

 

“ HyukJae.. our parents and the people around us are hoping that we will treat each other as a good siblings. I don’t want to break appa’s heart and DOngHae… and what you’re talking is a one sided love.”

 

“ Nari I know that you love me… don’t deny it to yourself.. don’t you feel it? Every time that we are together, I know what you said In Jeju…”

 

“ Mwo??” Nari remove EunHyuk’s hands and she faced him.

 

“ You thought that DOngHae saved you at that time.. but the truth it was me.. and I heard what you said to DOngHae, you feel sory for him because you cant repay his love for you because you love me. Nari please tell me.. I want to hear it from you…. That you love me.” He hold Nari’s face.

 

Nari is not looking at him, she thought that time she was dreaming and DOnghae gave her a piggyback ride and that was the time that she rejected her. But the guy is not DOngHae it was EunHyuk.. it only means that EUnHyuk know her feelings for him for a long time…. But because of their parents and the people around them he need to keep his feelings and suffer.

 

“ Aniyo… aniyo…” the tears started to form in Nari’s eyes. “ HyukJae.. mianhae but I don’t love you… I’m sorry I can’t repay that love… I don’t want to hurt DongHae….”

 

“ Tell me do you really love DOngHae or you just obey what I said… I know its my fault but I want to take it back…. Nari I know that you don’t love him you just agreed to be his girlfriend because he’s so sincere to you and you don’t know what to do and how to repay him.. Kazunari I wanna hold your hand, I wanna kiss to your lips.. I wanna fall in love with you deeply. I know with you I can do anything.”

 

Now Nari is really crying, at that moment she wanted to hug EUnHyuk but she control herself she thinks about DOngHae. “ Mianhae yo…”

 

“ Nari I wanted to marry you after graduation…..” he said without hesitating.

 

Nari can’t say anything, EunHyuk is proposing to her… a marriage proposal.

 

“ Hyung????! Nari……”

 

“ DongHae kun????!” Nari is so shocked.

 

“ Nari… is that true??? All of what EunHyuk hyung said???! You are not siblings….”

 

“ DongHae kun, let me explain..” she go near to him.

 

“ ANiyo… don’t…. it means you are lying to me all those times..” DongHae is angry.

 

“ Aniyo.. the situation is just complicated.” Nari said.

 

“ DongHae if-“ EunHyuk didn’t finish what he’s saying.

 

Donghae punched EunHyuk.

 

“ Yah!!  DongHae kun! HyukJae! stop that!! yah!! stop hurting each other!” she’s stopping them but the two boys are not holding back. They started to throw punches to each other.

 

Until the S.C. and the others heard Nari’s loud voice.

 

“ What’s happening here????” SungMin arrived.

 

“ Oh!! Mwo ya!! “ JunSU grabbed EunHyuk.

 

“ DongHae calm down!!!” HeeChul grabbed DongHae.

 

“ What are you two doing???” SUngMin asked again. The two boys are not talking. “ Yah! I’m asking you! Both of you!!!” SUngMin is angry.

 

“ Did you know it???!”  DongHae said.

 

“ Know what???” MinHo asked.

 

“ That Nari and EunHyuk are not siblings???!!!!” DongHae continued.

 

“ Mworago yo????!!!!!!” the S.C. reacted. They look at Nari she’s in shock, seeing EunHyuk and Donghae fighting because of her.

 

HyeoHyon stand next to her and then she calm her down. “ Nari shi, calm down..”

 

“ EunHyuk… whats this fuss? “ JunSU asked and he’s really confused.

 

“ Ne… that’s true, I guess now is the right time for all of you to know that Nari is not my younger sister, she’s appa’s daughter from their original family, me I’m just her stepbrother but we are not related.”

 

“ Mianhaeyo….” Said Nari…

 

“ Nari, wae??? What about the memories that we shared together.. we are happy but what now??” DOnghae calm down and HeeChul loosen up.

 

“ I don’t know… I don’t know what to do…” she’s crying so hard, she can’t even breath properly. She run and went to the room.

 

“ Okay.. okay, lets take a rest and just resolve this by tomorrow morning, the kids are already sleeping and I’m sure that we don’t wan’t to wake them up.” SooHyun said.

 

All of them went to their rooms… the girls go back to their room, they saw Nari on her bed still crying.

 

“ Nari shi, stop crying…” HyeoHyon sit beside her.

 

“ We may not know the real reason but, Nari shi just follow what your heart says…” Kyuunie said.

 

“ It is hard if you kept hiding your true feelings.. you should think about it and make your final decision..” Added by RyyuKie.

 

At DongHae, Taemin is with him.

 

“ Are you angry at Nari shi???”

 

“ Aniyo… how can I be angry to the person that I really love…. But does she really love me?”

 

“ DOngHae shi, maybe she had her own reason about that…”

 

“ I need to talk to her.”

 

Taemin stopped him. “ Not know, she’s in shock.. talk to her when everythings fine.. just an advice, accept her decision wether it’s in favor of you or EunHyuk hyung.”

 

 

While at EunHyuk.

 

“ Are you crazy??? Now we know all the reasons.. since Nari came you changed a lot. “ SUngMin said.

 

All the members of the S.C. are surprised.

 

“ Lets solve this problem nice and easy okay, but first EUnHyuk calm down and lets clean your wounds.” JunSu get the first aid box.

 

“ You S.C. president, you kept that secret to us for a long time how dare you. “ HeeChul said.

 

“ Mianhae…”

 

“ And now you wanted her back… look at the big problem you did… do you know who hurts the most?? Nari shi… now she’s struggling between you or DOngHae.” SungMin said.

 

“ Tomorrow morning you should fix all this… EunHyuk you should accept her decision, and don’t push yourself to her.”  MinHo said.

 

“ Ne algae sumnida…” Eunhyuk replied and then he sighed.

 

It was already 3 am I the morning and Nari is still not sleeping, she kept thinking about the problem between the three of them. She don’t know how to face the people around them. She don’t know what to do, she send a text message to her LeeTeu otouji and then she get her bag and leave quietly. She pass on the room of DOngHae, but she entered she looked at DOnghae, sleeping…. She saw the bruise and scratch on his face.

 

“ Mianhae yo DongHae kun…” she softly tap his head and then she kissed his cheeks.

 

Nari left the orphanage, she went to the bus terminal, she walked because at that time there are no vehicles. The first trip of the bus is 5am, she waited to the terminal until she finally ride the bus and go back to Seoul. When she arrived in Seoul she checked in on a hotel, she was actually waititng for her LeeTeuk otouji.

 

Meanwhile at the orphanage….. everybody is awake. And HyeoHyon, she’s looking for Nari.

 

“ Guys, have you seen Nari shi??” HyeoHyon asked.

 

“Wae yo???” Taemin asked.

 

“ I think she left last night…. Look..” handing the note to them.

 

“ Mianhae i really wanted to think and have time for myself…. So please understand me, if I’m ready  I will talk to you DongHAe, and I will explain everything… I know what I did is a stupid and coward thing, buti really don’t know how to face you DongHae kun, Cheongmal mianhae…” Taemin read the letter.

 

There’s no reaction from DongHae.

 

“ She left this morning… gosh.. “ MinYeon reacted.

 

“ That’s too dangerous…” Follow up by  MinChan.

 

“ Yah..! EunHyuk and DOngHae, just give her some space and Im sure everything will be allright.” SungMin said.

 

At Nari, finally she can rest… luckily LeeTeuk gave her a credit card, without that card she can’t  accommodate to stay in a hotel. The whole day she’s just lying  on the bed and thinking. She’s a bit depressed because of what happened… she  knew t herself that she love EunHyuk, but she don’t want to hurt DongHae.

 

At the orphanage everybody continue what they are doing, they make the kids happy…

 

On the afternoon, Nari went to the airport to fetch her otouji.. while waiting she saw some teen agers at her age theyare talking about something..

 

“ On Monday.. its valentines day. What are you planning to give to your oppa???”

 

“ I planned to buy some chocolates or made some for him..”

 

She forget the date because of what happened…

 

“Nari chan..”

 

“ Otouji..” she hug him.

 

“ Naze? Daijoubu ka? Nani ga okotteiru no desu ka? (why? Are you okay? What happened??)

 

“ Ochitsuite otouji.. daijoubu desu.. ( Calm down uncle, I’m fine.. )

 

Nari chan, oshiete, nani goto?? ( Nari,tell me what happened?? )

 

I will tell you everything later… but for now can we go to the grocery??”

 

“ Huuh?? Why??”

 

“ I want to buy something..”

 

They went to the nearest grocery and then Nari buy some engredients for baking a cake.

 

“ Now that we are here, can you tell me the reason?? And you look really exhausted.. did you take a good night sleep?”

 

“ ANiyo… I’m awake all night.. I can’t sleep.. otouji I do have a problem, a problem that i don’t know how to solve… you all know that DongHae kun is my kareshi.. but before he became my kareshi, otouji I love EunHyuk….”

 

Nanda???! ( What???!) how come it happens??”

 

Shiranai yo…  ( I don’t know… )  I just feel it… but you said to me that I should get rid of my feelings for him..”

 

“ So you are the one that’s falling for your step brother and not your classmate… Nari chan, is that all?”

 

“ Aniyo… EunHyuk confessed to me, and he said he wanted to marry me after graduation..”

 

“ MWO YA!!? That kid… what did you say??”

 

“ I refuse.. cause I know that we can’t be together… and DOngHae kun heard us.. now all of my friends and the S.C. know that EunHyuk and I are not siblings..”

 

“ Nari chan… tell me who do you love?? Is it DongHae or EunHyuk??”

 

“ EunHyuk… but I don’t want to hurt DongHAe..”

 

LeeTeuk sit next to her. “ Nari chan, you cant choose both  of them, yes,  we know that you don’t want to hurt DOngHae, but if you didn’t choose you keep hurting him..be true to yourself.. I f you love EunHyuk then you should be with him..”

 

“ But you said that it’s not okay cause appa will get mad…”

 

“ There will be a part that he will get mad but I know he will accept it because that is your happiness.. and the time will comethat he will realize  it… iwill support you no matter what is your decision..” he hug her.

 

“ Otouji, thanks that you are here.. would you please stay here with me until Monday?? That day I will make my decision…”

 

“ No problem, its okay…”

 

After talking.. NAri go to the kitchen of the hotel room and she prepared the engredients for baking the cake.

 

“ NAri chan, what are you doing??”

 

“Otouji, on monday its valentines day.. and I will make some cakes for my friends..”

 

While making the cake Nari is thinking, she set a limit to herself cause if things get’s worst she wanted to go back to Japan. She knows that it’s a coward thing to do but she wants it..

 

She made a cake for the whole S.C…. and for DongHAe..

 

                                                    

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   End f chapter 22..

 

Finally i was able to update my FF, still i have a hangover from

SS3 Manila Philippines.. gosh our oppas are so handsome in person

And they really perform well... EUNSHIHAE is the best...

LeeTeuk oppa keeps saying " Philippines are you happy???" he's so cute. he even gave his shirt to the grandma sitting in front of the stage. ^^

 

Ok back at the FF only 3 chapters to go before ending

hope you like the story... ^^

 

Just leave some comments... ^^