~* I Wanna Love You *~ (Chapter 15 The School Retreat )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

The students are at the field, the S.C. is having a special announcement.

 

“ This years, Junior and Seniors retreat is at Mokpo.” MinHo said.

 

“ In Mokpo we will stay at SungMin hyung’s family resort, for three days you can enjoy anything. And relax, before graduation. “ SooHyun explained.

 

“ In Mokpo….” DOngHae said.

 

“ Why? Mokpo is your hometown right?” NAri said.

 

“ Yes….. and I’m excited about this…” he smiled at NAri.

 

“ Oh….. I will make bento for all of us..” NAri suggested.

 

Taemin put his arms on Nari’s shoulders.. “ You said that Nari shi….”

 

“ Yup……  I mean it…”

 

“ Its our first retreat… I hope we enjoy this one. “ HyeoHyon said.

 

It was sunny but with a cold air touching the skin of the students. They are riding the schools ferry boat on their way to the private resort of SungMin. Nari and her friends are enjoying the beautiful view. They are taking selcas all over the place. While the students council is in the deck of the ferry boat, doing the same thing like the students.

 

“ Ne….. I just noticed, YooRa shi and EUnHyuk sunbae start seeing each other again…. I thought they broke up, and all the students know that NAri was his new girlfriend.” HyeoHyon and Temin are talking.

 

“ But…. Nari shi said that they don’t have any special relationship…. And we also know that NAri shi is going out with DOngHae shi.” TaeMin replied.

 

“ And it looks like Nari shi and DongHae shi are enjoying each others company… just look at them…” Then HyeoHyon points out on DOngHae and Nari at the other side of the ferry.

 

“ DOngHae kun… you really look happy…. Why? Can you share it to me?” NAri asked.

 

“ Nothing….. I’m just happy that’s the reason….. and because you are always with me.”

 

“ Whew….. are you acting like cute??? Or doing some aegyo???” she hold on to DOngHae’s arms. “  Oh Yeah,Donghae kun, me wo tojite ( close your eyes ) here. “ she get something from her bag. “ Tada!!!”

 

“ Wow..! bento!! HyeoHyon shi! Taemin shi! Our lunch is here!” DOngHae is shouting like a child, everytime he received Nari’s home mad bento for him, he is so happy..

 

“ Yay!! Its looks good Nari shi..” TaeMin said.

 

“ Beautiful presentation. “ HyeoHyon tasted it. “ Aigoo!!! This is so delicious!”

 

“ I’m very lucky… having a future girlfriend that is very good in cooking. “ DongHae said after eating a spoon full of his bento.

 

“ DongHae kun… take it slowly, you don’t want to choke yourself right. “ NAri is laughing.

 

At the S.C. they are also having lunch, a very expensive lunch. But EunHyuk’s lunch is different, Nari also made a bento for him. The whole S.C. are looking at EunHyuk’s food.

 

“ Hey… what are you guys lookin?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Your lunch….. it looks delicious, why don’t you share it with us…” HeeChul said.

 

“ It looks good…. Actually it is delicious…. I don’t want to share! Nari chan made this for me, only for me… you have your food, just eat that.” EunHyuk take away his food from the table.

 

“ Yah! you selfish president. If you don’t want to, then I’ll ask Nari to make one for me!” HeeChul said.

 

“ Actually, I saw Nari chan with her friends, they are eating bento’s. NAri made many for them.” SooHyun said.

 

“ Cheongmal?!” HeeChul exclaimed, he went to the railings to see Nari. ,” Yay! I want those.., Nari chan!” she shouted.

 

“ Um?” Nari looked. “ Heechul sunbae?”

 

“ Nari chan can I have one of your bentos?!”

 

“ My bentos?” she looked at the packed lunchs. “ Ne!” she replied.

 

“ Yes! “ HeeChul went down to get his bento. “ Nari chan… gomawo..” He kissed her at her cheeks, then he hurriedly go back to the S.C.

 

“ HeeChul hyung! Why did you do that? you can get the bento but you can’t kiss her like that.” EunHyuk reacted.

 

“ Hey.. that’s my way of saying thank you to her.” HeeChul replied.

 

“ Now…. HeeChul sunbae, take yor bento…” HyeoHyon said.

 

“ Don’t worry I’m not that hungry…” Nari smiled.

 

DongHae put his head on Nari’s shoulders. “ Here, lets share….”

 

 

“ SungMin hyung, do you plan something for the students?” SooHyun said.

 

“ Just a special dinner for the Juniors and Seniors, and after that they can do anything, they can go to the town market or just spend their time in the resort.”

 

EunHyuk is looking at the view with YooRa.

 

“ You look tired EUnHyuk… are you okay?”

 

“ Yup, I’m fine, you don’t need to worry about me. “ he looked at DOngHae and Nari.

 

The two are very very sweet, Nari keeps on taking selcas with DongHae.

 

Finally, when they arrive….. the students are very excited.

 

“ DongHae kun…look at the beach!!!” Nari shouted.

 

“ You wanna go?” he asked.

 

“ Yep…… after the S.C. explain everything….”

 

The resort is so big and beautiful, it has its own pool side, hotsprings, karaoke bars, pub, and it own country club. SungMins family is rich. The rooms are just like in five star hotels. Two persons in one room, Nari asked SungMin if she can share the room with HyeoHyon, luckily SUngMin is in the mood he agreed with NAri’s idea.

 

Nari and HyeoHyon are arranging their thing when somebody knock on the door of their room.

 

“ Maybe this is DOngHae…” HyeoHyon opened the door. She got surprised to see the guy in front of her.

 

“ SungMin sunbae?”

 

NAri looked at SungMin.

 

“ NAri….. can you come with me? I need to talk to you.”

 

Nari stopped unpacking her things and she go with SungMin. They went to the beach… while walking SungMin is so quiet, that’s why Nari is worried, she remembered what SUngMin did on the school festival.

 

“ Nari…”

 

Nari stopped and step backward. “ Mwo?”

 

“ You are still afraid? Look I’m sorry about what happened before at the school festival…. “

 

“ Cheongmal?” Nari is doubting.

 

“ Ye…. I asked you to come here because I wanna know something…”

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ EunHyukie….. he’s acting really really weird right now… we know that he end his relation with YooRa, but now they start seeing each other again… I’m just wondering if you know something about this?”

 

“ Aniyo…. Nii chan is not talking to me… I just don’t bother him at our house… if you want to you can ask him…”

 

“ Aniyo…. I’m just concerned about him.. owh… later around 10 pm come back here, the S.C. are having a bonfire, you can go with your friends…” SUngMin smiled.

 

“ Okay sunbae…. We will go…”

 

“ NAri shi!!!!”

 

“ DOngHae kun…. Annyeong…”

 

“ Having a date?” SungMin asked.

 

“ Ne…..” NAri answered..

 

“ Then I should leave now. See you later..”

 

When SUngMIn leaves, DOngHae asked Nari. “ something wrong?”

 

“ Nothing…… lets walk from here to there… it’s a race…”

 

“ What is the prize?” DongHae asked.

 

“ Kiss….” Then Nari run away from DOngHae.

 

“ Yah!” he chase her.

 

 

At the S.C. lounge.

 

“ I asked Nari and her friends to join us for the bonfire.” SUngMin said.

 

“ Nice idea SungMin, I miss our angel. “ HeeChul said.

 

“ Why did you do that?” EUnHyuk asked.

 

The whole S.C. members looked at him.

 

“ Why not… Nari shi is our friend, and she is your girlfriend right?” JunSun said.

 

“ Suppose to be you are with Nari but what happened?” MinHo asked.

 

“ Now tell us… are you and YooRa are back to normal again? I mean if you guys are couple again?” SooHyun added.

 

The S.C. members are interrogating the S.C. president in front of YooRa. EunHyuk is surprised.

 

“ EunHyuk, we are waiting for your answer.”  HeeChul said.

 

“ Aniyo…. We are friends… YooRa and me..”

 

Dinner time comes…. The big and wide dining hall full of very bright chandeliers. The dinner setting is fine dining, and exactly 7 pm the students are there.

 

“ Wow…. SungMin sunbae prepare this for us????” HyeoHyon is excited. “ Nari shi, what with that different smile in your face?”

 

“ Oh… this? I remember when I was in Japan…. Kyouya senpai always prepare a dinner for the S.C. members just like this… I missed it so much. “

 

After eating dinner, some of the students spend time in the Karaoke bar, and at the hot spring. But for Nari she’s at their room, spending her time reading some manga, manga that EunHyuk made, she secretly get it from EunHyuk’s room when he’s not on the house.

 

“ Yikes! Would you please! You babo girl! Why don’t you say to him that you really love him, huh don’t be so naïve!” Nari is angry at the manga character. The story is about the guy, dying because of his illness and the girl that really loves the guy. “ I hate this! Nii chan is doing some manga like this….”

 

The door opens….

 

“ HyeHyon shi…. I’m sorry if I’m so noisy..” she’s not looking at her.

 

“ Is that a manga?”

 

The voice is diffrent that’s why Nari looked at her. “ Aigoo… excuse me, I guess you entered the wrong room.”

 

“ MIanhae, but I really want to see you… you are Fujioka Kazunari right?” the girl said after she sats on the bed beside Nari. She grab the other manga. “ Hmmmm it seems like HyukJae is doing great…”

 

“ Hmmm? HyukJae? Our S.C. president…..”

 

“ oh… yes, I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lee Sora. HyukJae’s older sister, nice to meet you Nari.” She glide her hands on Nari’s long hair.

 

Nari is in shock, she didn’t know that EunHyuk had a sister, now wonder when she first saw the girl she remember EunHyuk, she really looks like her.

 

“ You we’re in shock…. I’m sorry if I came here I’m living in U.S. I just drop by here just to meet you, Kazunari, I want to say sorry for all….”

 

“ Aigoo…. Sora shi, you don’t need to say sorry, I already moved on. I forget all of the bad things happened.”

 

“ Thank you, you should call me Sora unnie…. Okay Nari yeodongsaeng… actually I want to ask you a favor.”

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ SungMin called me, he said that EunHyuk is acting weird, when you came here. HyukJae always call me. Its like he is sooooo excited, but suddenly he stopped calling. I’m worried about him, Kazunari since you and EunHyuk are not real siblings, is there a possibility if you fall for him? I mean if you can be his girlfriend?” Sora said frankly to Nari.

 

“ Mwo?! Unnie what are you saying?!” she sit beside Sora.

 

“ I know my brother is such an idiot, I don’t have the rights to say this without HyukJae’s permission but I cant stand it… I don’t like YooRa for her, even though she is a good girl….. but HyukJae love’s you so much not as a sister but he wanted to have you as his girlfriend.”

 

“ Mwo?! “ she shouted, she looked at Sora, and she is not joking. “ Aniyo…. Sora unnie, it can’t be. EunHyuk nii chan treats me like his little sister. That’s impossible! Don’t joke around with me. And he never told me that he loves me.” She sighed.

 

“ I knew it, you won’t believe me but that’s the truth…. Huh, I want to spank HyukJae for not saying his feelings for you…”

 

“ MIanhae unnie, but if that’s true, I still cant, its not good to see, the people knew that we are siblings… and one thing…” she paused.

 

“ You had a boyfriend? Ow… HyukJae is so slow…! That egg head.” Sora is frustrated, she wants nari to be his younger brother’s girlfriend.

 

“ Unnie, I appreciated what you said, that you like me for nii chan, but sorry it cant happen.”

 

Sora sighed… “ Okay…. I guess I can’t really do anything about this… o its almost 10 pm, lets go to the beach for sure they are waiting for us.”

 

They we’re about to leave when the others came.

 

“ Humm? EunHyuk sunbae?” HyeoHyon asked.

 

Sora laughs. “ Aniyo… I’m Lee Sora, HyukJae’s older sister…”

 

“ Eh? Hyung had an older sister? Nari shi” DongHae said.

 

“ Yep… she is… so lets go now… I don’t want to make SungMin oppa bad trip because we are late.”

 

The wind is so cold…..

 

“ Hey… our angel is here now.” HeeChul said.

 

“ Sora unnie?! “ EunHyuk said, and he is so surprise. EunHyuk didn’t know that SOra came.

 

“ Should we start now? Lets play truth or consequence..” SungMin said.

 

MinHo push SungMin slowly.. “ Hyung, we will play that?”

 

“ Wae? We can enjoy by playing that game right Sora unnie.”

 

“ Correct, so lets begin now…”

 

First to four round, they are enjoying, but Nari is so sleepy but she can’t go to their room, everyone is enjoying. She don’t want to be a kill joy. She is sitting beside EUnHyuk cause SungMin wants it. She unconsciously rest her head on EUnHyuks shoulders.

 

“ Whoa!” The S.C. members shouted.

 

“ EunHyuk, its your turn, truth or consequence?” JunSu asked.

 

“ Consequence…” EunHyuk said.

 

“ I’ll give the consequence.” Sora said. “ Ahmmm what is the most cutest asset of Nari?”

 

“ Her lips….” He said while drinking the canned juice.

 

“ Then, I want you to kiss her.” Sora said.

 

The C.S. members are surprised even the others. NAri is half asleep and half awake but she can’t understand whats happening.

 

“ Mwo?!” The S.C. reacted.

 

“ That’s right… YooRa agreed,  “she is EunHyuk’s girl friend right? And we can confirm if he really loves Nari.”

 

DongHae woke up Nari. “ Nari…. Are you still conscious?”

 

“ Hmm? Mw….” She stopped cause EunHyuk suddenly lay her on the mat. “ Nii chan??”

 

“ Mianhae yo…” He hold Nari’s chin and the he gave him a smack.

 

After, Nari is speechless, she hold her lips, she’s in shock.

 

“ Then I proved it….” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ Nice consequence HyukJae.” Sora said.

 

“ You okay NAri?” DongHae whispered.

 

“Nnn, ne…” she replied.

 

After the party…. DongHae accompanied HyeoHyon and Nari to their room.

 

“ Nari shi, see you tomorrow… I have a surprise for you..” DongHae said, before he leaves he gave Nari a kiss on her forehead. He always do that to her.

 

Now, Nari and HyeoHyon are lying down on their bed. And the lights are off.

 

“ Nari shi, are you still awake?” HyeoHyon asked.

 

“ Ne…”

 

“ What does it feel? To be kissed by EunHyuk sunbae?”

 

“ That…. hi…his lips…. A…r…re.. so…ft…” her voice is cracking. She remembered what Sora said.

 

“ So…… tell me, do you like it?”

 

“ HyeoHyon shi! What are you thinking? Its just a smack okay.. nothing special…!”

 

“ Wow… overacting… wae yo? Is the smack not enough?”

 

“ HyeoHyon shi! “ she shouted.

 

HyeoHyon is already sleeping but Nari is still awake, she can’t forget the kiss even thought its only a smack. She was really saving her first kiss for the guy that she love.  And it came true.. she’s very happy but EunHyuk said sorry and he didn’t mean the kiss, she can feel it.

 

The morning comes, after breakfast Nari stayed on their room. She wants to sleep.

 

Knock on the door…….. she opened it and she was surprised….

 

“ Nii chan….. wae yo?”

 

“ Come with me, lets walk on the beach…..”

 

The wind blows…… awkward situation, Nari is walking beside EUnHyuk.

 

“ Nari chan…” EUnHyuk hold her hands, and now they are walking holding each others hands.

 

“Wae yo? Do you want to say something?”

 

EunHyuk stopped and he faced NAri…. “ Kazunari….” He hugged her.

 

Nari got shocked, and she also hugged EunHyuk. “ Wae yo?”

 

“ I want you to be DOngHae’s girlfriend…..” EunHyuk said in a serious tone of voice.

 

NAri was stunned, EUnHyuk is asking her to be DongHae’s girlfriend. She pushed EunHyuk slowly, and she looked at him. “ Why are you saying that? You wanted me to be DOngHae kun’s girlfriend? Whats the reason?”

 

“ I just noticed that DongHae is a good guy, and he really loves you. Its just frustrating if you let him go, I’m saying this to you because I’m your older brother and I know whats good for you.” EunHyuk said but he is not looking at NAri.

 

“ Yeah….” Nari sighed. “ DongHae kun is a good guy, and he really loves me, as a return… I need to love him too, that’s what you’re saying….”

 

“ I know it’s the best for you…”

 

“ Don’t worry…. I already fall for DongHae kun, If he asked me again I will definitely say Yes…” then she angrily left EunHyuk.

 

NAri, went to the pool side, she saw HyeoHyon and the other students.

 

“ Hey ballerina princess. “ HanKyung approached her.

 

“ Sunbae…. Ballerina princess?? Aniyo….”

 

“ Wae you are really a princess….” HankYung added.

 

“ Nari shi, why don’t you join us here?” HyeoHyon asked her.

 

“ ANiyo… I’m not in the mood…. I’m waiting for DongHae kun , he said he had a surprise for me.”

 

“ Oh… and you really anticipate my surprise. “ DongHae came. “ Then lets go now..”

 

“ Where?”

 

“ We wil have a date, I will tour you around here in Mokpo..”

 

“ Wow, I love that.. what are we waiting for? Lets go now…”

 

The two left the resort, DongHae is the tour guide, he brought Nari to the beautiful places and historical sights in Mokpo.

 

“ HyukJae!” Sora entered EunHyuk’s room.

 

“ Wae noona?”

 

“ Why did you do that? You just pushed Nari chan away from you, can’t you just be brave and tell her that you love her!?” Sora is so angry.

 

“ Noona?! Why are you like that?! I know my decisions and I can hold on to it.”

 

“Babo!! I just hope that you won’t regret this one… you alredy let her go once, I just don’t want you to get hurt…” She hugged her brother. “ HyukJae, I know she really means a lot to you. You waited for her, for a very long time.”

 

EunHyuk hugged his sister, and he started to cry…”I REALLY LOVE HER, BUT I KNOW THAT I CAN’T HAVE HER, I’M OKAY JUST SEEING HER.”

 

“ HyukJae, when will you stop hurting yourself? You changed since you knew that DongHae loves Nari, your health is getting weaker, if something bad happens to you, I don’t know what to do… just confess to her, and wait for her answer.”

 

“ No need noona, I can’t…..”

 

EunHyuk is crying very hard, he waited too long for Nari, but the situation is not like what he imagined. He really can’t confess to Nari, on his heart there is only one girl and it was Nari. EunHyuk is in love with Nari for almost 13 years, but this was his consequence, he alredy had the chance to confess but he waste it, he even gave her to DongHae.

 

                                                End of Chapter 15