~* I Wanna Love You *~ (Chapter 24: Graduation Day. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

LeeTeuk and Nari are at the departure area of Incheon Airport.  And by the time that the airplane leaves, Nari is still not talking. Beside her is leeteuk which is sleeping. She’s looking at her phone.. all the selcas that she took along wih EunHyuk… she remembered the day  that EunHyuk accompanied her to go to downtown.

 

EunHyuk brought Nari at the higher part of Seoul…

 

“ Whoa!!! The view is very nice and beautiful… Nii chan look at that…” she’s very amazed. Pointing out the views that she can see.

 

“ When I was lonely I go here… cause when I look at the view, I feel like my problems are gone.”  She sat at the cars hood.

 

“ Right, nature is s beautiful…” she sat beside EunHyuk.

 

“ Nari chan whats your first impression about me???”

 

“ Ahmmm? Impression… lets see…. Nii chan is nice to get along, because when we first met you smiled at me….” She lie down on the hood.  “so comfortable to be a big brother.”

 

“ SO I’m a bigbrother type… that’s all?”

 

“ Ne…. how about you?? What’s your first impression to me??” Nari returned the question.

 

“ You are a special girl.. and a very special for me..” he smiled.

 

“ Gomapta… “

 

All of the memories that they made together is a treasure to her. But its too hurt for her. The selcas that they took together. She can’t help to think about her future with EunHyuk if the situation is different. Maybe she will grew old with the guy that she love. And have a family with him.

 

Two days had past since Nari left Korea. She explained everything to her umma. But there’s a problem, she left EunHyuk with a unstable condition of his health… EunHyuk put all his time in doing his job as a S.C. president for the last time. He interact with the other students, he plays soccer with them which is very bad for his heart cause if he gets tired he may suffer from a attack again, the other S.C. members are stopping him from doing reckless things, but they just can’t stop him.

 

And he’s being stubborn because Nari left her without saying any words, he’s really lonely. But he keeps on trying his best to ba happy.

 

The day of the graduation….

 

The S.C. is at their room, finally looking at their office for four years, it’s a emotional situation for them, they can’t help but cry. Remembring their first time to seat and enter in that room, the first time they made the rules, and first time to make their mistakes. And the young S.C. president first ruled the school.

 

“ This room is the start of everything for us… “ MinHo said.

 

“ The first time we met each other…” Added by SooHyun.

 

All of them looked at EunHyuk. He was standing in front of the window looking outside the whole campus.

 

“ I bet you are going to miss those days..” SUngMin tap EunHyuk’s arms.

 

“ Owh?? A…. ne..” EunHyuk answered.

 

“ In a few minutes the ceremony will start now..” HeeChul said.

 

“ lets go to the hall.” JunSu said.

 

The students greeted the S.C. with a big smile on their faces. The S.C. also elect the new S.C. and they are all top students from different sections.

 

Finally the ceremony started. The dean gave his opening remarks and then the presentation of the certificates, and for the last part. The S.C. president speech. EunHyuk is quiet all day. But he keeps the smile on his face.

 

       “ Good day to every one, to the school staff, to my fellow students, to the parents, and to the whole S.C. chonun Lee HyukJae imnida the current S.C. president of our school I’m very happy to be in front of all of you. I’m very proud to say to all of you that I’ve made my duty very good after those years. At first being a student it’s the most taugh jod for a teenager but Its one of the most memorable experience in my whole life. And as a S.C. president, I didn’t expect that the students will elect me I don’t know why but I grew much and I learned many things. To all the teaher that thought us many ways in life, we a very happy to have you. Kamsahamnida, When I stumble and fall my co S.C. president helped me to get up again. As a president it’s a big responsibility and at first I don’t know how to handle and to run the school… but now I almost finished my term. Being in this school I learned how to fall in love deeply… and to be heart broken, but that’s part of life and I accept it cause it makes me stronger, life is useless if you don’t feel the pain in life. If you fall In love don’t be afraid to be broken hearted… maybe someday you will realize why your two broke up… but make that experience as a treasure…

            For the students that will graduate today, take this as a opportunity to mature and to explore life, we already know that experience is the best teacher in life, don’t be discourage if you fall stand up and continue your life…. I Lee HyukJae in behalf of the whole S.C. we congratulate you for finishing your high school days. “

 

As EunHyuk go back to his seat the students are clapping their hands.

 

“ Nice speech..” JunSu said.

 

In Japan, it was actually their graduation.

 

Nari take a deep sigh. “ Huh… Nipon!! Imissed you so much!!” she’s at the S.C. room.

 

“ Your chair missed you..” Kyouya said.

 

“ Ne.. I guess so…” she replied.

 

“ Wow…! Is this really Nari chan???”

 

“ Tamaki chan!!” she hugged him.

 

“ You look so stunning, for sure the students will be surprised to see your new look.. the nerdy S.C. V.P. is gone, and it changed by a hot S.C. V.P.” he looked at Nari from head to toe.

 

“ Oi…. Stop staring at me like that.. Haru chan will be angry at you… she laugh

 

“ Is Tamaki cheating on me now?? With my cousin?” Haruhi came.

 

“ Iie… Tama chan is not… Haru chan I missed you…”

 

“ Its nice to know that the group is finally complete.. Nari chan you changed a lot.. finally you exposed your hidden beauty.” Haruhi is teasing her cousin.

 

“  well she exposed it for her boyfriend…” Kaoru said.

 

“ guys… lets not talk about that. lets go and congratulate the graduating students..” Nari said.

 

They went to the gymn, the students saw her, and they are talking to each other about her new look.

 

“ You look like a star… they are looking at you..” Hikaru said.

 

“ Aigoo… I think I should go back as a nerdy V.P.”

 

“ Don’t you dare do that…” Kaoru said.

 

“ Nari chan… I’m very happy that you are back..” Honey hold his hands. “ You will take care of me again right??”

 

“ Of course I will take care of you…”

 

All in all the graduation in Japan and Korea is finished. In korea, the students are having their graduation ball.

 

“ lets celebrate okay, cheers!” JunSu said. “ HyukJae come on lets celebrate..”

 

SUngMin sat beside EunHyuk. “ EunHyukie, come on be  happy. Be happy for You and for Nari. “

 

“ SungMin Hyung.. I know its hard but I will do my best to be happy..” EunHyuk flased a smile on them.

 

“ Yeah!! Now lets celebrate.. EunHyuk is back to his self!”  cheered by MinHo.

 

Back at Japan.. they are also having a party, graduation ball for the graduates. But the S.C. is not there,  they are at the third music room, celebrating alone… celebration for the others but not  for Nari.

 

“ Nari chan, come on let me have that, you already  drink a lot.. you are not a  drinker and you can’t handle this.” Haruhi wants to get the bottle of red wine on Nari’s hands.

 

“ ANiyo… a..an..ani..yo.. i..i.. can still do.. drink it.. stop  bothering me..” she tap on Haruhi’s shoulders.

 

“ Oi.. guys could you please help me here?? Nari chan is drunk and I think she need to go home now.” Haruhi called the boys.

“ Nari what’s the reason that you are like this???” KyouYa asked.

 

“ The reason..” nari chuckles. “ The reason is.. my appa doesn’t want me to be happy.. I love EunHyuk but they send me here in  Japan again… I tried to love DongHae but I just can’t, for me DongHae is a good friend.” She’s crying.

Haruhi caressed her back. “ Calm down Nari chan, stop crying.. I know the right time will come for you. We don’t know   what happened but you need to accept it.”

 

“ I know… but i-“ she fainted.

 

“ Nari chan.. Mori san, can you please carry her unto the car.  Lets send her home.” Haruhi said.

 

When they reached Nari’s house.

 

“ Owh.. Haruhi chan, what happened??” Nari’s umma opened the door.

 

“ Obachan you know what happened to her in Korea right. Mori senpai can you put her on her room..” Haruhi talked to her aunt.

 

“ She’s still depressed..” Her umma said.

 

“ Obachan, you are her mother and you can still talk to ojisan about Nari chan right?”

 

“ Haru chan…you are right about that, but I want Nari to overcome all of this by herself.. I know she can do it. Gomen Haru chan..”

 

“ But please take care of her..” after talking Haruhi and the others left.

 

Nari’s umma went to her room to see her daughter. “ Gome nasai Nari chan, for experiencing this kind of situation.”

 

“ Hyuk…Jae..” Nari said while sleeping.

“ Nari chan… you really love HyukJae and HyukJae feels the same for you…” she kissed her daughther.

 

The morning comes in Korea, EunHyuk went to Paichai univ. to enroll for his course. He think about his future and he forget about his problem about Nari.

 

When Nari woke up, her h ead aches…  “Ouch… my head hurts..” Holding his head.

 

Ohayo…. How are you now?” her umma brought a food for her.

 

“ Okaasan.. sorry.. I drank many wine last night..”

 

“ Nari chan… please, frget about HyukJae even for a m oment, I want you to finish your studies…”

 

Nari hugged the  ppillow beside her. “ HyukJae is hard to forget but you told me so, I will do it… I guess I need to have a part time job again so I will be busy.”

 

“ There’s a opening in the diners.. why don’t  you try if you want..” her umma smiled. “ I can refer you to that, the owner is my friend..”

 

“ Wow okaasan  I love that idea… after lunch I’ll go and apply to that diners..” Nari cheer herself up and just like EUnHyuk she set aside her problems and focused to her career.

 

The days turned into passing months, Nari continue her studies and she focused on working, she recovered she enjoy herself

 

 

***************************************

 

owkie.. this chapter is finished

the final chapter is comming up.. hope you guys anticipate the ending...

what will be EUnHyuk and Nari's love story will end up?? ^^

Comments pls... ^^