~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 10: The Rivalry Between the S.C. President And The Ordinary Student )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

DongHae never let go of Nari’s hands, they are walking on the path… it’s a romantic place cause the path is not that ordinary, its is transparent… Nari feels like she is walking on water, and the path was surrounded of blue lights. And there are fountains around them.

 

The whole day he was observing DOngHae, and so far his impression to him has changed. Their first meeting is not good but now they have a good friendship to each other. But the only difference is, DOngHae loves her.. but what about her???

 

“ What are we doing to a place like this?” EunHyuk asked SungMin and the ohers.

 

“ We should relax… and this place is very nice.” SUngMin said.

 

“ Park? With all the couples out there, do you really think that I can relax here?” EunHyuk asked, and his losing his patience.

 

“ I wish I’m with my Jagiya now…” SOoHyun said.

 

They keep walking, but EunHyuk is really pissed off, seeing those couples being sweet to each other. He keep thinking about Nari….. he wanted to call her but he already said that he wont bother Nari.

 

The other S.C. members are taking their selcas. Specially HeeChul and SungMin.

 

“ I guess this is our last bonding together before we graduate.” MinHo said, and he is lonely.

 

“ Yah..” EunHyuk put his arms on MinHo’s shoulders. “ Don’t you dare cry here MinHo, we are here to enjoy right?” his mood suddenly change.

 

“ EUnHyukie is right…” SungMin agrees.

 

“ Okay! So lets forget about the graduation and the S.C. activities. Lets enjoy like a normal students.” JUnSU said.

 

They enjoy strolling the place when EUnHyuk look at the left side of the park.

 

“ Kazunari shi….” DOngHae called Nari..

 

Nari looked at him. “ Ne?”

 

DongHae hold Nari’s chin he put his face near her face. YAH!! Just like EUnHyuk, he was about to kiss NAri!!!!!

 

“ EUnHyuk! “  SUngMin called.

 

“ Where is he going?” HeeChul added.

 

“ AIgoo….. this is bad!” JunSU said. “ Look”

 

“ That was DOngHae and NAri!” SooHyun shouted.

 

The members follow EUnHyuk. They are worried about what he can do to DongHae.

 

NAri is not moving, she wont refuse to DongHae’s kiss. She already closed her eyes. But she opened it when she felt that somebody came. He saw EunHyuk he angrily pushed DongHae away from her.

 

“ Nii chan!!!???”

 

“ Hyung, whats your problem!?” DOngHae said.

 

“ My problem?! The problem is you! Why do you keep hanging around Nari chan?!” he can’t control his anger.

 

“ Yah! Yamete you futari to mo!  ( Hey! You two, stop that! ) “ Nari shouted.

 

“ EunHyuk, stop making a scandal here. “ SungMin hold EUnHyuk’s arms.

 

“ Hyung… you cant’s stop me. Why are you acting like that? We all know that you are NAri’s brother but you can’t tell her what to do! You are acting like you are her girlfriend! You’re being over protective!” DOngHae replied and he is pissed off.

 

When EunHyuk heard that, he remove SungMin’s hands on his shoulder and he angrily punch DongHae.

 

“ DOngHae kun!”

 

DongHae fall on the ground.

 

“ DongHae kun, are you okay? “ She saw the wound on DongHAe’s lower lip. “ Mianhae yo..”

 

“ Hey! Come on, why don’t you punch me back if you really have the guts.” EunHyuk said.

 

DongHae is still on the ground.

 

“ Stop it Nii chan…” Nari said calmly while wiping the blood on Donghae’s lips.

 

“ Wae?! Don’t tell me that you like him?!”

 

“ EUnHyuk, stop it already, the people are looking at us. “ Junsu said.

 

“ Answer me Nari, how long will you keep hanging around with that nonsense guy!?”

 

Nari face EunHyuk and he slapped him. “ What do you care if I keep hanging around him?! I enjoyed being with DongHae than being with you HyukJAe!” she shouted. “ You hurt my friend, by the way you act you already hurt me. Why won’t you respect my privacy?! Who do you think you are to me?!” Nari is angry and crying.

 

EUnHyuk grab NAri and they went to their car.

 

“ Let go  of me!” Nari shouted but she cant remove EUnHyuk’s hands on her shoulders. She looked at DOngHae, DongHae nods at her saying that he should go with EUnHyuk.

 

“ DOngHae kun, you okay?” SUngMin asked.

 

“ Hyung is crazy….. I’m starting to think that he loves Nari more than a sister….” After saying that, he leaves.

 

“ EUnHyuk is acting strange this past few months. “ said HeeChul.

 

 

EunHyuk pushed Nari inside the car. And they went back home.

 

NAri is angry at EunHyuk but still he is concerned about his health, she saw EunHyuk angry before and that is bad for his heart. On the way home, they are not talking to each other, Nari is looking outside the window.

 

“ Oh…… its nice to see that you are both here now. “ Their dad approached them. “ Hurry up and pack your things, Nari your grandmother called me she wants us to visit them in Gangwon-do.”

 

The two didn’t say anything, they just obey their father.

 

Gangwon-do is a province where her father was born, its just a three hour drive and you are there.

 

NAri is at the back seat of the car, texting. She send a message to DongHae saying that she really sorry about what her brother did, and she hopes that DOngHae wont hold a grudge against EunHyuk.

 

When they arrived….

 

“ HyukJae, Kazunari….” Their grandmother hugged them.

 

“ Halmeoni….” Said Nari.

 

“ Come on in, your father’s friends are waiting for you.”

 

She saw her father’s friends… they we’re from highschool. She greeted them and then she go to her room, she’s not feeling well. Her grandmother follow her.

 

“ NAri…. Are you okay? Did something happened? You look upset.”

 

“ Its Nii chan…..” she said.

 

“ Wae yo? What did HyukJae did?”

 

“ He’s acting strange lately, before, he even punch my friend DOngHae.”

 

“ Nari, I guess you still don’t know your brother, HyukJae is  very good boy he will not act recklessly if nothing pissed him off. “

 

NAri  laugh because of the word that her grandmother used. “ Pissed off? I don’t know…”

 

“ Let me tell you about him, when I first saw your brother… I knew that he’s a kid that chooses to keep his problems to his self. He knows that its bad for his heart but he keeps doing it. So please understand your brother, maybe something is bothering him. When her mother and your father got separated he’s lonely. Sometimes staring outside the window. We don’t know what he’s thinking, his mother left her to your father.”

 

Nari looked at the dining are, HyukJae and the others are enjoying, they are drinking soju.

 

“ When he studied in your previous school.” Continued by her grandma. “ we saw him smile

For the very first time, maybe because he found his new friends, SUngMin and the others. HyukJae was the youngest on their group and his hyungs really protect him.” She stopped.

 

“ Nii chan is so lucky to have SungMin sunbae and the others as his friends….”

 

“ Oh… I remember something..” her grandma get something from the cabinet. “ Here, this is HyukJae’s things when he was a kid. You should see this so you will know him better. “ then her grandmother leaves.

 

It was a medium sized box. When she opened it she saw his toys, some of his notebooks, clothes, photo albums. She look at the album and he saw the picture of EunHyuk’s father.

 

“ His father is handsome…. But he looks like his mother..” she said.

 

She keep looking at the pictures,.. JunSu and SungMin are included. Then she saw a small note book at the corner of the box, there’s a name on it. “ HyukJae’s diary do not read….. Nii chan had a diary…” she chuckles. When she opened it a picture slides on her lap, she look at it. “ E? this is my picture…..”

 

The picture was taken when she was still a kindergarten and her family is still together. “ I’m such a cutie when I was a kid……” she said. She read the diary. “ I guess nii chan won’t get angry to me by now, cause he’s already grown up.”

 

Because of her curiosity she read it.

 

EunHyuk’s Diary.

 

I saw umma having a date with another guy, she said that he’s going to be my new appa, because my appa passed away. But that ajushi, I heard that he had a family. Our teacher said that is bad to have an affair with other woman’s husband specially when he had a family. But I can’t stop umma. I feel sorry for ajushi’s family. Maybe his family will get angry at us. I can’t blame them.

 

Second Page

 

I heard that he had a daughter and her name was Kazunari, I was curious about him that’s why I went to her school, I saw her mom, she was a beautiful ajjuma. And Kazunari, she’s a cute girl. I wanted to meet her but I’m afraid, I can’t lie to her. Someday he will know that I am the son of her fathers mistress and I don’t want her to get mad at me.

 

Third Page

 

They already knew the truth about my mother and her father, before at the Namsan tower all of us saw each other. I guess she really don’t understand whats happening. When she looked at me i don’t know how to react I’m so embarrassed. Maybe someday when we see each other again, we can’t be friends. Because I ______ Her.

 

The word between I and her has been erased that’s why she can’t understand the last part. “ What was that?” she said. Again she looked at EunHyuk, he was texting.

 

Her grandmother is already sleeping, as well as her father and his friends. She was looking for eunhyuk but she can’t see him. She go to the storage room, the room was made of woods, there are many crops and hay.

 

A strong wind blows and the door of the room was shut closed.

 

“ Huh?” she opened the door but it’s sealed. “ Aigoo… how can I get out here?” she was pushing the door and making some noise but nothing happens. Its cold…..

 

“ Nari chan.”

 

She looked, she was EUnHyuk. “ Nii chan? What are you doing here?” she asked curiously.

 

“ This is my hide out….”

 

“ Hide out?! “ she said. “ Now we are trapped here, do you know a way to get out here?”

 

“ ANiyo….” He replied.

 

Nari sighed. She sat on the hay. Its freezing cold and she’s not feeling well. Now she is dizzy, she bow her head pretending that he wants to sleep. EunHyuk is on the other side just looking at her. He knows that Nari is angry at him and sulking.  He take the courage to approached her.

 

“ Nari chan..” he said.

 

Nari is not looking.

 

“ Nari chan..” he tap her shoulder, still no response from her. He touched her forehead. “ Yah! you have a fever.”

 

“ Nii chan…” Nari said… “  Samui desu yo, hontouni samui. ( Its cold, really cold. )

 

Even EunHyuk, he feels cold he look at the window. “ Snow? “ he forgot that it’s already November the month that the Snow starts falling. “ Aigoo….” He sit beside Nari. He hug her tightly to reduce the coldness that she feels, body heat is the only solution. He let Nari rest her head on his chest and he wrap his arms around Nari.

 

“ I’m sorry….. sorry about what I did on DongHae, and for what  I did to you. I know we can’t be friends. And you can’t treat me as your big brother because I know you are angry at me.  And I cant treat you as my younger sister because I…” he didn’t finished what he’s saying because Nari said something.

 

“ Because you love me?” Nari said while trembling.

 

EUnHyuk got surprised. “ E?” he loosen his hug on Nari

 

“ Aniyo…. I’m just joking…” she laugh softly. “ Nii chan, can we stay like this until the morning comes?”

 

“ Ye….” EunHyuk said softly. And he kissed Nari’s forehead.

 

Nari hug him back and she fall asleep. She feel very comfortable with EunHyuk, and his hug really comforts her.

 

When the morning comes, Nari has no fever, EunHyuk’s body heat really helped her.

 

“ Good Morning..” EunHyuk said.

 

Nari see herself still hugging EunHyuk. “ E?....” She stand up.

 

“ Slowly… you still need to recover..”

 

“ Thank you for last night……” she said shyly.

 

The door opens.

 

“ HyukJae, Kazunari? What are you two doing here?” Their grandmother asked.

 

“ We got trapped last night…” Nari said and then she get out of the room.

 

“ Hyuk Jae, is it true?”

 

“ Of course! Halmeuni, she’s my sister and I wont harm her…” Then he follow Nari.

 

“ Wow….. this place is more beautiful in the morning…. “ Nari looked at the view.

 

“ Nari chan, after we eat breakfast, I know a place where you can relax.” EunHyuk said.

 

After eating… she brought Nari at the lake.

 

“ Aigoo… you are right… this place is so beautiful…” she dip her feet on the water.

 

“ Nari, don’t play in the water, you still have a slight fever.” EunHyuk stopped her.

 

“ I’m fine nii chan…….” She sprinkled some water on EunHyuk.

 

“ Nari chan, stop that. I mean it…”

 

“ Mean what??” she continue playing with water.

 

EunHyuk go to the lake and he sprinkle some water on Nari. “ Told you, I mean it.. I will take my revenge.”

They are playing just like kids.

 

By that time Nari realize something about her feelings….. her feeling for DOngHae and Feelings for EunHyuk are very different,…… she need to think about her decision. Will she choose the guy that expressing his feelings towards her or the guy that she really don’t know his feeling for her?????

 

                                                                                                              End of Chapter 10