~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 11: What If )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

After visiting their grandmother they go back to Seoul. Nari and EunHyuk are talking again but not like before. There’s still a gap between them.

 

“ Today is the announcement of the winner for the vacation trip in Jejo island for three days. “ Hankyung said.

 

“ Really? “ Nari said. “ Still, this school is a surprise for me.”

 

“ Who will be the lucky student??” Hankyung said.

 

“ Hope I’m one of the lucky students.” DOngHae came.

 

“ DongHae kun, mianhaeyo about what happened last time.”

 

Taemin and HyeoHyon saw the wound on DongHae’s lips.

 

“ Hey, did something happened to you?” HyeoHyon asked.

 

“ Nothing… its just a simple scratch. “ DongHae said.

 

 

When the lunch time comes, Nari is eating her bento with DongHae, in their room.  And then the radio program of the school broadcasted. The topic is the announcement of the winner. That time, MinHo and SooHyun is the DJ’s.

 

“ Now we will announce the lucky winner for the trip… this is manually pick by our school dean, we listed all the students name on a piece of paper and now he picked three papers.” MinHo said.

 

“ And the name’s are……” SooHyun looked at MinHo. He alternately shake his head.

 

“ Who will be the winner for this year…” the girls are chatting inside Nari’s room.

 

“ The winners are Fujioka Kazunari, Lee DOngHae and our very own S.C. president Lee EUnHyuk.” Said SooHyun.

 

“ Mwo?!!!!!!! “ Nari spit some rive from … “ Cheongmalyo????!” she looked at DOngHae.

 

DongHae is surprised too. “ Trip to Jeju island…..huh….”

 

“ With…… ni….EunHyuk sunbae?” Nari said… that’s very awkward at that sitation… DongHae and EUnHyuk is not friends, specially what happened between the two in the park…

 

“ Isn’t that nice…. We will be together..” DOngHae said but he sighed. “ The only problem is Hyung…”

 

“ Aigoo… what if we didn’t join? “ Nari asked that question.

 

“ You will be punished….” HyeoHyon said…

 

“ But, you don’t want to go?” Taemin sit beside her.

 

“ That’s not the reason… its just…… I can’t tell”

 

“ Oh….. don’t say that, EunHyuk sunbae is…”

 

“ HyeoHyon shi…stop that…..” Nari said.

 

 

At the airport boarding for their flight, its not easy for Nari… she’s in the middle of a different and hard situation. DongHae takes care of her, but EunHyuk he’s so quiet, he didn’t talk to Nari. When they arrive at the house…. It’s the house of the other board member of the school.

 

Nari looks so excited about having a vacation in Jeju, its her first time.

 

“ Nari come, lets look around. “ DongHae ask her.

 

“ ….. Nii chan-“ she said.

 

“ You can do whatever you want, you don’t need to ask me..” EunHyuk said to her. He sat down on the couch and watch the T.V.

 

Nari hates the way EunHyuk act towards her. “ Then fine…” she grab DongHae’s hand.

 

“ Go, and enjoy yourselves…” EunHyuk uttered when Nari and DOngHae left him.

 

“ Where are we going?” Nari ask DOngHae.

 

“ Anywhere….. here put this on.” DongHae put the rabbit earmuffs on Nari, they wear the same.

“ DOngHae kun, you really know what I want… this is so cute…. I know you don’t like color pink but you keep attached in that color because of me. Gomawo…” she said.

 

“ I keep attached to this color because you like it… the things that you like, I consider it as I like too. Because I like you…” he pinch Nari’s nose.

 

Nari laughts.. “ You are riming DOngHae kun… it sooooooo cute…. Look your cheeks are blushing.. is it because of the cold or because of me????” then she run.

 

“ Hey!” DOngHae chase her.

 

And now they are playing… throwing snow balls to each other.

 

At the window, EunHyuk is just watching them. He want to play snow ball fight with NAri, but sad to say he can’t because of his health. It’s a very big frustration for him.

 

Nari and DOngHae are playing outside for about 2 hours, and they finally got hungry. Nari volunteered that she will cook soup for all of them. When they entered the house they smell a delicious dish.. she hurriedly run to the kitchen.

 

“ Nii-“ she stopped cause she saw YooRa, she was the one cooking the food and EUnHyuk is helping her, and they are happy.

 

“ Oh… Kazunari… annyeong…” YooRa greeted her.

 

“ Itsmells good YooRa shi.” DOngHae said.

 

“ I know you two are hungry, this is finished, lets set the table and then lets eat..” YooRa smiled.

 

Nari’s mood suddenly changes, she’s quiet while eating.

 

“ You enjoyed playing outside Kazunari?”

 

“ Ne… I enjoyed a lot…” she replied.

 

“ I guess its hard for you, you are EunHyuk’s girl friend but you cant play outside together. Before when EunHyuk and me are still a couple, we just play mind games and computer games. It’s really reliable when you had a good friend.” YooRa keep talking about her and EunHyuk.

 

“ Girl friend???” DOngHae asked.

 

NAri looked at him, under the table she softly kick DOngHae’s foot saying that don’t ask about that.

 

“ Ye…. Don’t say that you don’t know it…”

 

“ Of course he know it YooRa.” EunHyuk said. “ Nari chan, are you okay? It looks like you are not eating. Do you want me to cook another food for you??”  he hold Nari’s hands.

 

“ A…aniyo… this is okay,its delicious.. I guess I’m just tired…”

 

“ I told you not to loose all your strength when you are playing outside.” He glide his hands on Nari’s soft long hair.

At Nari’s side DOngHae is irritated.

 

After eating, Nari volunteered to wash the dishes. DOngHae helped her.

 

“ Nari shi, whats with before? You and hyung are siblings right? But how come YooRa shi sais that you are a couple?” he is wondering.

 

“ After we finish washing the dishes I will tell you the reason…”

 

After washing the dishesh, the two went on Nari’s room.

 

“ The reason is, do you remember the rumor in school that sunbae and me are a couple… YooRa shi spread it, cause that Saturday she saw us, eating the crepe t the resto. I guess nii chan want’s to make YooRa shi jealous, that’s why he said that I’m his girl friend, since YoooRa she didn’t know me.”

 

“ Ahhhh” DOngHae nods. “ So what’s the reason why you hide it, that you are  hyung’s sister?”

 

“ It’s complicated… I just want to hide it…. I’m different from my brother, he’s a bright and smart guy.. but me….”

 

DongHae snap his fingers in front of Nari’s face. “ Babo… you are smart just like him, if you are not then you can’t pass the exams….”

 

“ You know what, you reminds me of a friend from Japan, actually they are twins… they also really like being with me.”

 

Knocks on the door….

 

“ Ne?” Nari answered.

 

“ Kazunari, I just want to ask if you wanted to go on hot spring with me?” It was YooRa.

 

It’s a bad attitude if Nari refuses. “ Okay… DOngHae kun… maybe you should rest.. I’ll be back later.” Nari get her towel and then she follow YooRa.

 

“ This place is really beautiful.” YooRa said..

 

“ Wae YooRa shi? How many times have you been here?”

 

“ Just only two… Sometimes the S.C. held their meeting here.”

 

“ Wow.. the water is soo warm…” Nari put the towel on her head,

 

“ Nari…. Do you really know EunHyuk that much??” YooRa started toask questions about EunHyuk.

 

“ Ne….” Nari said softly.

 

“ You know what happened to her parents?”

 

“ Ne… but if you will ask me about that, I gues it’s better if you ask him by yourself..” She refuses to tell the story about their parents. “ How about you? Do yu really know EunHyuk oppa that much?”

 

“ Ne…” YoRa said excitedly. “ I first saw EunHyuk at the balcony of the building C. we are still grade school back then. Is it okay if I tell you all this.. I don’t want to offend you.”

 

Nari flash a fake smile, but YooRa didn’y notice that it was a fake smile.. “YooRa shi, just say it if you want to, before you really loose my patience and annoyed me. “  she said on her mind. Still she keep smiling on her.

 

“ I got attracted to EunHyuk for the first time I saw him, and also he heped me when somebody bullied me In schoo. I’m a new student that time. The guys keeps on bullying me, I bump on EunHyuk that time, he’s the S.C. president he used his power to helped me, he said that if they didn’t stop he will ask the teachers to fail the grade of those guys. And then we got close to each other, we eat lunch together and sometimes we tell each other’s problems. I’m so happy by that time, I didn’t expect that I will fall for him. But he courted me…”

 

YooRa knows every single detail of EunHyuk’s personality, but Nari he didn’t know the things that YooRa knows. Andshe was upset because of that.

 

“ For ten tears that we know each other, there’s nothing I can’t tell, but when he got the call from his father, I know somethings different, he smied differently for the first time.” YooRa said, she repeated the lines that she said at the resto with EunHyuk.

 

 That’s what I heard at the resto….. so it means that is true….” Nari said on her mind.

 

“ You are lucky to have EunHyuk, I can see that he really cares for you, I’m jealous cause when we are together he’s different. By the way he cares for you….. you should be happy….” She hold Nari’s hands. “ Please don’t broke EunHyuk’s heart….”

 

   ( I recomend the readers to listen to the song ONE by SHINee, you will feel this part because of the song )

 

After spending time in the hotspring… Nari is upset.. she left the house when she saw DOngHae was alredy sleeping. That’s okay, she really needs to take time for herself. But its already 9pm and its freezing outside. She was walking near the road, the now is thick and her foot prints remain. She knew that YooRa is really in love with EunHyuk, she’s angry about it….. its like she wants EUnHyuk for her only…. As a brother? Or as a lover?

 

She keep walking not knowing where is she going…. She was wearing DongHae’s jacket. She just notice a cold water running down from her eyes.

 

“ Mwo?.... what Is this? Tears from my eyes?” she saw a bench, she noticed that she’s in the park away from the house. She sat at the bench and start to form a heart hape from the snow on the floor. Winter time, she remembered the  moment when she saw EunHyuk, the time that her parents broke up….

 

“ why??? I hope there’s no winter season… that moment the very saddest day in my life. We are both kids back then……………… I told to my self that I wont be his friend a swear that he will be my enemy…. But……..” she keep crying.

 

After spending hours in the hot spring now she’s putside soakingin snow, and that is bad for ones health. After hot and now cold, now she is suffering from fever. Her cheeks are red as strawberries.

 

“ YooRa shi, have you seen Nari chan?” EunHyuk asked YooRa.

 

“ Aniyo….. I know she’s at her room.”

 

EunHyuk went to see Nari on her room, but whenhe opened the door NAri is not there, he look on DOngHae’s room he saw that he was sleeping.

 

“ YooRa shi, I’m gong to look for her outside.” EunHyuk said, he put on his jacket and he go outside. He is worried, Nari didn’t know the places in Jeju what if she get lost????

“ The world is so unfair…..” Nar said.

 

“ Miss……” a guy called her.

 

When she looked, she got scared they look scary…. They are a group of 4 boys. She stand up ad about to leave but she got out of balance. She fall on the ground.

 

“ Oh…. Miss are you okay… why don’t you go with us… you will enjoy our company. You look very cute…”  the other guy said.

 

“ Aniyo…! Leave me alone, don’t go near me…! DOngHae yah…..” she was looking for DongHae.

 

‘ Who’s DongHae…. Your boyfriend… mianhaeyo he’s not here. But you will enjoy if you go with us..”

 

“ Aniyo! DOngHae kun…..” she covered her ears with her hands.

 

“ Yah!” a guy shouted.

 

 

“ DOngHae kun….” She looked, but she can’t see the guy clearly.

 

“ Nari chan…”

 

Nari fainted…. She didn’t know what wil happen next…… how will she go home at that situation…

 

                                                                                           End of Chapter 11