~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 17: Danger.. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

After a hard work of practicing for the concert, and now the actual concert is gonna happen. The Seoul theater is almost full, different halyu artists, and many students are there to watch their performance.

 

“ The performers are at the back stage waiting for the cue.

 

“ Nari chan, what’s the problem?” EunGail asked her.

 

“ I’m waiting for my mother, I don’t know if she will come. We didn’t see each other last Christmas and new year, that’s why I’m hoping that I will see her. She promised that she will watch me.” Nari is worried and nervous, she knew that her father, and EunHyuks mother and EUnHyuk will watch. Even the S.C. council.

 

“ Guys…. Five minutes before we start.” LeeTeuk informed them, as the groups manager its his duty.

 

“ Sumimasen..”

 

“ Nee chan…” LeeTeuk said.

 

“ Okaasan…” Nari hug her mother. “ I thought you won’t come.”

 

“ Of course I will, but I got lost..thanks to this youngster, I came here.” she pointed on DongHae.

 

“ DongHae kun?”

 

“ Ne. so she is your mother…. Mannaso banggap sumnida ajuma.”  DOngHae.

 

“ O, you are DongHae kun? My NAri chan’s Kareshi?, are you taking good care of my daughter?”

 

“ Ne…. “ DOngHae relied with a very sincere expression on his face.

 

“ Ne, don’t hurt her okay, and don’t make her cry.”

 

“ Okaasan, stop it..”

 

Ara, ara, yokatta ne Nari chan, gambaru yo.  ( My, my, I got it Nari. Good luck. ) she kissed Nari on her cheeks and then she go back to her seat.

 

“ Your mom is here, so it means you will do your best. “ MinCess asked.

 

“ Mochiron.” She said happily. “ DongHae kun… kamsahamnida.”

 

“ No problem, good luck on your performance.” He gave NAri a kiss on her forehead.

 

“ Haizz…. Nari chan, omae no kareshi, totemo kawaii desu yo ( Nari, your boyfriend is so cute. ) “ HeeJin said to her.

 

“ Arigatou…. Yes, DongHae kun is cute, he is a good guy and he loves me so much.”

 

“ Ne, Nari chan, I want to be honest with you, everytime I saw DongHae kun, my heart starts to doki doki ( Pound ). “ MinCess said.

 

Nari looked at her.. “ Nanda? “

 

“ Hai. But don’t worry I just found him cute. “ MinCess replied.

 

 

The program finally started, Nari is at the room waiting for LeeTeuk’s signal. She will be ding the part. She was practicing when somebody knocked on the door.

 

“ Ne?, who are you?” she asked.

 

“ Its not important, go on and tie her up.and don’t let her shout.” The guy said.

 

“ Aniyo!” Nari run towards the door. “ Tasukete yo!! (Save me!!) “ she shouted.

 

He guy got irritated and then he punched Nari on  her back. And then she loose consciousness.

 

 

“ why did you do that??!!”  the other guy said.

 

“ She won’t stop shouting.” Hurry up and tie this cloth on .

 

They tied Nari’s hands on her back, and they put the handkerchief on so she can’t  shout. They put Nari inside the cabinet. And then they leave.

 

When Nari wokes up…….

 

“ Oh God, please help me. I still want to live. I don’t want to die like this. Please somebody help me.” She was praying.

 

The closet was seald shut, it means no air is coming inside. She’s having a problem in breathing andshe’s injured, when the guy put her on the cabinet she twist her anckle.

 

“ EunHyuk nii chan….”

 

 

Finally LeeTeuk entered the room, and he didn’t see Nari. It was her turn to dance, he looked around but he didn’t see her, now the dance is in the critical condition. He asked the guard if he saw Nari, but he got a negative answer.

 

 

“ Its about NAri’s turn” EunHyuk said.

 

Every body was anticipating about that part.

 

“ Where’s NAri??” Kyumei asked.

 

“ Shes not in the room, I alredy looked all over it, but she’s not there.” Leeteuk said.

 

“ This is  the part that Nari practiced..” Taemin said..

 

NAri’s friends are sitting beside her mother.

 

“ Where is she??” HyoeHyon asked.

 

Inside the closet, Nari is gasping for Air. “ I….i can’t……take this… any.. more..”

 

“ Kyumei, we don’t have a choice, you should perform her part.” Teuk said.

 

“ANiyo!” Kyumei replied.

 

“ You need too..” Eungail told her.” You can do it, the whole dance will be useless if you didn’t do her part.”

 

“ Do it Kyumei”  Teuk forced her.

 

Gomen na Nari chan… ( I’’m sorry Nari chan..)”  Kyumei said

 

“ O? it was her cousin… where’s Nari?”  Junsu asked.

 

EunHyuk stood up..

 

“ Where are you going EunHyuk?” his mother asked.

 

“ I’ll be right back” he replied.

 

 

At the other side, DOngHae did the same, the two boys are having the same sense about whats happening. They knew that Nari won’t do anything reckless specially right now.

 

DongHae was the first to enter the room, he also look around, he stand in frnt of the cabinet.he was about to leave when he saw a cloth between the cabinet door. He opened it and he got shocked to see Nari, pale looking and unconscious.

 

“ NAri! Nari!”

 

“ DOngHae!” EunHyuk came.. “ NAri chan!”

 

“ Call an ambulance! Hurry  up hyung!”

 

EunHyuk dialed the hospital number on his phone. And the he rushed outside to see LeeTeuk.

 

“ Nari” DOngHae checked her pulse.her pulse is a bit weak but she is stil breathing.

 

 

The people outside didn’t know about the commotion inside.

 

“ Yah… that was EunHyuk..what is he doing there? HeeChul asked.

 

“ I think somethings wrong.” SUngMin said,he can read EunHyuk’s movements, sine they know each other personally.

 

When Leeteuk and EunHyuk went back to the room, DongHae and Nari are not there, the guard said that ambulance already came.

 

“ I need to tell her mother about this.” Teuk said.

 

“ Ne, I will tell appa.”

 

On the ambulance, DongHae holds Nari’s hands.” Hang in there Nari, you will be fine.”

 

He’s really worried about Nari. He don’t know what exactly happened but he was angry to the people that did the bad things against Nari.

 

The same thing goes for EunHyuk, he’s thinking about who will did that to Nari. She’s very friendly and she don’t have enemy in school.

 

 

                                                       End of chapter 17