~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 18 : The Student Council President: EunHyuk.. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

“HyukJae!!!! “ Nari shouted as she woke up.

 

“ Calm down, Kazunari shi” The nurse said. The nurse was taking her blood pressure.

 

“ Where is HyukJae??!” NAri was in shock, she didn’t even noticed that DongHae is there. Sitting at the couch next to her.

 

“ The door opened.

 

“ Nari chan…”

 

“ HyukJae” when EunHyuk go near to her, she hug him.

 

“ Calm down Nari chan, everythings fine now. No ones gonna hurt you. “ he was caressing her hair.

 

“Nii chan, I thought…. Ara ara… DongHae kun… where is he???”

 

“ Nari shi…” DongHae called her.

 

“ DongHae kun…” she hug him too.

 

“ Do you know the people who did this to you??” DongHae asked.

 

“ I think I already saw them. “ she closed her eyes, trying to remember the guys. “ they are from our school. “

 

“ From our school, its easy to figure out. “ EunHyuk said.

 

NAri saw the MOST SCARIEST EXPRESSION on EunHyuks face. It’s like a person that can kill a people.

 

“ Nii chan, what are you planning to do?? Don’t hurt them. “ She said.

 

“ I will arrange a general assembly at our school. And I want you to identify them. I need to talk t o the S.C.” he kissed her on her cheek. “ DongHae stay here. “

 

“ Nii chan, promise me you won’t do anything harmful to others. “

 

EunHyuk smiled. “ I can’t promise you that thing… They hurt you, they also hurt me. “

 

When EunHyuk leave, her parents came.

 

“ Okaasan, Otousan.”

 

“ Nari shi, I’ll just go outside. “ DongHae said.

 

“ Thank God, you are okay now. “ her mom is crying.

 

“ Okaasan, atashi wa daijoubu desu, shinpai shinaide ( I’m fine, don’t worry ) but I didn’t perform before, I’m such a useless.” She look at his ankle. “ Will I ever make it again?? To dance ballet again??”

 

“ I’m so sory about this Nari chan.. “ Her appa hug her.

 

She was depressed and frustrated, but she’s a bit happy. She saw her parents together again after a very long years of separation.

 

“ But I guess, I need to say thank you to those guys. “ she said.

 

“ Why??” her parents asked.

 

“ Because if they didn’t did this to me.. I wont see you two together. “

 

 

By the time that Nari can go to school. EunHyuk is always on her side. Since the day that something bad happened to Nari. His scary aura is there.

Every students are keeping their distance away from him. He’s very different from the approachable, jolly  S.C. president that every body knows.

 

“ Oh? Where are you going??” EunHyuk asked her.

 

“ I’m just gonna prepare a tea for everyone…” Nari replied.

 

It was Sunday and the S.C. are having a meeting on their house.

 

“ Aniyo… stay here, I’ll do it..” EunHyuk said.

 

“ No you can’t, you are busy.. look at those papers that you need to work out.. I can manage.” She smiled.

 

But EunHyuk didn’t allow her. “ I insist.. and I want you to sit here and rest.. “ he went to the Kitchen.

 

“ Still… that aura…. “ SungMin said.

 

“ The bad aura covering the good aura…”  JunSu added..

 

“ Nari chan…. Don’t worry about him, he will be okay. Even though this is our first time to see him acting like that. “ MinHo said.

 

“ I’m just worried, because of his health.. we all know that its bad for him if he suffered from too much stress and emotional circumstances… specially that I was the reason why he’s like that.” Nari look at the kitchen, she saw EunHyuk having a serious expression on his face.

 

“ We are here… we will look out on him.. Wow. Its nice to know that his little sister is worried for him. “ SooHyun said.

 

HeeChul sit beside her. “ As for now…. Just enjoy looking at him… like that.. a very serious and evil type EunHyuk.”

 

Nari raise her eyebrows. “ HeeChul sunbae… you are really a certified joker. “

 

EunHyuk came back.. he saw that everybody was laughing. “ Yah… what happened here??”

 

“ Come here, sit beside Nari.. “ HeeChul pulled him.

 

“ I prepare the cake that appa bought yesterday.. “ He started to eat the cake.

 

“ Nah.. you look like a kid….” Nari wipe the icing on EunHyuks lips.

 

EunHyuk look at her eyes.. “ Gomawo…” then he kiss her cheeks.

 

“ Cheonmaneyo….” She smiled shyly.

 

 

 

The Next day at school…

 

“ Can you walk?? Or is should carry you..” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Aniyo… I’m fine, I can walk. “ The truth is Nari is being cared by EunHyuk. At their house, she’s like a princess, her house hold chores are being done by Eunhyuk.

 

The incident is also on the school paper. But they never expected that the S.C. president will call a general assembly for all the boys student. All of the boy students are at the field. The S.C. make sure that the students are all present. And nobody can leave the school.

 

It is the first time that the S.C. show their true power. And it was the first time that they made the S.C. president angry. There are a thousand of students studying in their school. Four hundred fifty are boys and the rest are girls.

 

For the whole day Nari is looking at the faces of her fellow students. “ Omona!” she shouted and she was trembling.

 

“ Wae?” MinHo asked.

 

“ It was him.. he is one of the boys!” she pointed out the guy.

 

“ He is my classmate.” SungMin said.  “ Are you sure??”

 

“ Ne..” she replied.

 

“ She’s lying! SUngMin you know me.”

 

“ Do we??? Do we really know you??” EunHyuk said… he’s very scary .

 

The guy can’t react.

 

“ Nari said you we’re there…. Who are the other two??” JunSU asked.

 

“ You know, you better tell it to us… because if you make this conversation long, I don’t know what will happen to you. “ SooHyun said and he means it.

 

When EunHyuk talked to the S.C. at the hospital. He’s been manipulated by his anger, they can’t stop him and everybody was surprised by his behavior.

 

“ Come on tell it to us… we can talk about this situation. “ SungMin is convincing him.

 

After a long time discussion finally the guy point out the other guys. Now they are at the S.C. room, Nari was not there cause EunHyuk told her not to go.

 

“ Nari shi, calm down..” HyeoHyon is being irritated.

 

“ Look Nari shi, your ankle is not yet heald so would you please take a seat.” Taemin said.

 

“ I’m just worrie about what will the S,C, will do to those guys…” Nari said while continuously walking.

 

“ Maybe EunHyuk hyung will kill them. “  commented by DOngHae.

 

Yamete yo DOngHae kun ( Stop it DOngHae ) Sunbae won’t do anything like that. “ Nari defend EunHyuk.

 

 

“ SO who ask you to do it??” HeeChul asked the first question.

 

“ We don’t know who they are. “ The guy replied

 

“ Stop lying!” JunSu shouted.

 

The guys are sweating, they can sense the evil aura from EunHyuk. EunHyuk is not talking , he let the others do the interrogation.

 

“ If you tell the truth maybe we can make your punishment a little easy. “ HeeChul suggested.

 

“ This is a serious offense, we already consult the school dean and the other board members, that the punishment for this is expulsion. Just cooperate with us and maybe we can fix all of this. “ SungMin said.

 

“ Hey I don’t want to be expelled.. we will tell you..”

 

“ Who is it???” Finally EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Stop it! Don’t you dare…!” the other guy stopped him.

 

“ No way! I don’t want to be expelled.. it was… YooRa! IM YooRa! She asked us to threaten Nari shi but YooShin.” He was talking about the guy who punched Nari. “ He got irritated because Nari is shouting, that’s why he punched her. “

 

“ Thank you for your cooperation. “ SooHyun said.

 

“ This case is closed now..  the student council will be having a meeting regarding to your punishments, but for now you can go back to your classes. “ SungMin dismissed the case.

 

The boys are about to leave but EUnHyuk can’t hold his anger. He stood up and grabbed YooSHin. He angrily pushed him against the wall and started to choak him using his left hand.

 

“ EunHyukie calm down, you might kill him if you don’t stop this. “ JunSU is taking away EunHyuk from YooSHin, but EUnHyuk is too strong.

 

“ EunHyuk stop that. “ when SungMIn stop him, he loosen up a bit..

 

“ I don’t want to see you again here in school. You better leave or I should forcely expel you.. or the worst is I will kill you.. “

 

They can see in EunHyuk’s eyes that he really means it. Saying that he will kill YooSHin, his eyes are proving it. The Jewel eyes turned into Evil eyes.

 

“ Come on EunHyuk..” they take him away.

 

“ If you didn’t do that to Nari.. maybe I can forgive you..” EunHyuk said.

 

“ You really love her… That’s why YooRa envy her. “  YooSHin said.

 

“ Yes! I love her and nobody can take her away from me..!! “ EunHyuk shouted.

 

The students leave the S.C. room.

 

EunHyuk punched the wall…

 

“ EunHyukie we know that you are really angry.. but  try to control yourself, remember your condition..” MinHo said.

 

“ We all know that you love your sister. But EunHyuk you can’t kill him just think of another way.” HeeChul added.

 

“ HeeChul hyung.. are you stopping him or what…” SooHYun asked.

 

“ Nii chan…. “

 

The S.C. looked at the door… Nari came.

 

“ Nari chan… “ EunHyuk carried her.

 

“ Nii chan???!! What are you doing??”

 

EunHyuk walked, and he brought Nari to the roof top of the school.

 

“ Nii chan… thank you for everything… since I came here in korean, you took care of me. But please forget about this.. I don’t want to be a burden to you. “

 

EunHyuk faced her and he slowly hug her. “ You are not burden to me and you will never be. I want you to stay strong for me, can you do that??” he looked at her.

 

“ Nii chan… yes, I will.. you are one of the reasons why I’m still here in Korea, because you took care of me..” She smiled then she put his hands on EunHyuks face. “ But promise me one thing.. you will also stay strong and be healthy. You always keep me worried. “

 

“ Mianhae…” EunHyuk replied and then he smiled. The smile that he always show to everyone.

 

“ Thank God the nii chan that I know is back..” She hug him.

 

 

As days goes by, everything is okay.. EunHyuk came back to his true self.. and for Nari she’s still recovering and enjoying herself with DongHae. EunHyuk tried to keep his self busy in any other things for him to forget about Nari and DongHae. And also he settle all the things between him and Yoora. He’s really angry when he talked to her. And he asked YooRa to stay away from nari and to him.

 

 

 

                                                                   End of chapter 18