~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 14 A beautiful heart broken girl )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

“ Nari shi… good morning!” HyeoHyon greeted her.

 

“ Good morning HyeoHyon shi and Taemin shi.”

 

“ Do you know about it Nari shi?” Taemin asked.

 

“ About what?” NAri replied.

 

“ NAri shi, you are the only student I knew that didn’t know the schools activity. Hello calling Kazunari from the outer space.” Hyeohyon is teasing her.

“ HyeoHyon shi, stop that. I really don’t know.”

 

“ Here it is, our school is preparing for the Christmas ball. The celebration party of the school for this coming Christmas.” Taemin explained.

 

“ So…? Whats that?” Nari said.

 

“ That’s the other time when the students confess their love to their fellow students aside from theschool festival. “ DongHae came and he put his arms on Nari’s shoulders.

 

 

The other students saw that the S.C. council are walking towards their place. EunHyuk saw DongHae with Nari.

 

“ Good morning….” EunHyuk greeted. He’s smiling towards them.

 

Nari is wondering…. EUnHyuk didn’t get angry when he saw DOngHae? What’s with him? Is he having a mood swing???! Mood swing that only girl can have……

 

“ Nari shi, this will be your first Christmas here in Korea. What can you say?” HyeoHyon asked.

 

“ I want to enjoy my Christmas here. With my appa and with my……… Nii chan…..”

 

“ You don’t want to spend Christmas with me?” DOngHae said.

 

“ Of course I want to celebrate with my friends, I guess my mother will not go here. She’s very busy. LeeTeuk otouji will be here, replacing her….. I will cook for all of you.”

 

“ You will cook for me????” said DongHae.

 

NAri nods. “ I always cook for you right?”

 

As days goes by, the students are very excited because that party is the most special party in the school. The student council are very busy, EunHyuk always stay late at night. He’s busy as a president and at the same time busy as a student. He’s a candidate for being a valedictorian.

 

The Christmas tree was placed in the lobby of the school. And the christmas decors brighten up the school buildings. The snow is pouring down that’s why its so cold, the students enjoyed throwing snow balls to each other.

 

Nari is still practicing for the concert, DongHae accompanies her every time she’s having a practice. Nari enjoyed riding DongHae’s motor cycle, he even teach her how to ride. He can say that they are very close to each other.

 

While DongHae and Nari are getting close to each other, EUnHyuk is keeping his distance away from NAri.

 

“ Thanks for sending me home DongHae….” Nari said, they are in front of her house.

 

“ See you tomorrow….” DOngHae tap her shoulders and then he leave.

 

Nari is so excited to enter the house, she was carrying a box of cake from her favorite cake shop near the school. She wanted to give it to EUnHyuk cause she knows that he is tired and stressed. She knows that a sweet dessert can take away all the stress.

 

When she opened the door she slightly drop the box of cake. She saw YooRa. Talking to EunHyuk and it seems like they are happy.

 

“ Kazunari…. Annyeong.” YooRa said.

 

“ Ne….” she put the cake on the table.

 

“ is that a cake for me Nari chan?” EunHyuk said.

 

“ ANiyo….. I bought it for your appa, I just drop by….  see you at school.” She walks out of the room. Angrily……… “ I hate this!!! Why is she in our house???!!! And Nii chan is so happy to see her… he didn’t even notice me, I’m his girl-.” She stopped.

 

Girl what? She’s just her little sister…. He only said that she is her girl friend because of a                        misunderstanding. But why is she acting like this? Does this mean she really like EunHyuk?

 

She went to the park she’s wasting her time. She’s looking at the floor, when she noticed a flower….. she looked at it and saw a tall guy holding it, he’s giving it to her.

 

“ Ara! Ara! Mori kun?” she shouted

 

“ Nee chan! “ a kid shouted and the kid hug her.

 

And she carried the kid. “Honey?! Oh gosh what are you guys doing here in Korea?”

 

“ Ahhhmmmm…… its Christmas time and otousama said that I should see our school, he said that the student council is preparing something for us.” The kid said.

 

“ Honey chan…..” she kissed him on his cheeks. “ Mori kun…its nice to see you again. Oh yeah Honey chan, whats the name of your school here in Korea?” she asked.

 

“ Nari chan, it’s your uniform….” Honey points her uniform.

 

NANDA? ATASHINO GAKKO?! ( WHAT? MY SCHOOL?! )

 

“ Tomorrow we will go there, why don’t we go together…” Mori suggested.

 

“ I will see YooRa nee chan again.” Honey said, he’s very excited.

 

When she heard the name YooRa she got annoyed again. “ Gomen na Honey chan, we cant go to school together.”

 

Honey was about to cry…” But… before we always go to school.”

 

In Japan, NAri took care of this kid Honey his full name is Mitsukuni, he’s the son of the owner of her school in Japan, and Morinozuka, his cousin. Honey is only 8 years old but his father wants him to visit and see whats happening on their school in Korea. Nari didn’t know all this, but now she knew it.

 

“ I saw the school festival….. NAri chan, Kaoru and Hikaru hated the guy named DongHae.” Honey said.

 

“ Aigoo… why everybody hates my friend DongHae. Them, maybe the two of you and also my brother.” She sighed and she leaves them.

 

“ Nee chan!!” Honey shouted but Nari didn’t look back.

 

When she go back home, YooRa is not there.

 

“ Nari chan..” EunHyuk called her. “ About the cake, can I have a bite?”

 

“ Do what you want to do with that cake… why don’t you call YooRA and ask her to eat the cake  with you!” then she slam the door.

 

“ NAri chan…” EunHyuk knocks on the door. “ Nari chan is there something wrong?”

 

“ Stop bothering me!!!!” she shouted. Through the whole night she can’t stop herself from crying.

 

When the morning comes, she woke up, EunHyuk is already at school. After preparing herself she go to school. She’s not in the mood, that’s why her friends didn’t bother her. She’s busy studying when somebody just entered their room.

 

“ Nee chan!”

 

“ Honey chan…?” she replied.

 

“ Ohww.. what a cute kid….” HyeoHyon said.

 

“ Nari, whos that kid?”  DOngHae asked.

 

Boku no namae wa Haninozuka Mitsukuni desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu minna san ( My name Is Haninozuka Mitsukuni, nice to meet you all. . ”  Honey introduce his self. “ I will be Nee chans husband someday.”

 

“ Mwo?!” everybody said.

 

“ ANiyo….. he’s just a kid…” NAri said. “ He’s just joking…”

 

“ But we are not joking. “ Somebody said.

 

NAri frowned her face. “ Aigoo….. Hikaru, Kaoru? “

 

It’s the twins from her school in Japan.

 

“ This school Is so big, NAri chan, we need to know where the S.C. room is, can you accompany us?”

 

“ Kyouya senpai…..  look I can’t, I’m in the middle of my class and you guys are interrupting us.” Nari said. The commotion inside their room reached the other rooms.

 

“ Just go with us. You are the V.P of our S.C. in Japan okay.” Kyouya grab her.

 

“ Sensei…. We’re going to borrow my nee chan okay… we will return her later.” Honey said to the teacher and then he showed his aegyo.

 

“ Senpai, you cant do this to me….. wait you said you don’t know the S.C. room but you are here already.” She takes back her hand.

 

Kyouya opened the door, and they saw EunHyuk and the other S.C. members they are ready, the long table has been prepared for the meeting.

 

“ NAri chan?” HeeChul said.

 

“ An ordinary student is not allowed on the S.C. meeting.” YooRa said.

 

“ She is right, so please go back to your class.” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ I’m sorry but Nari is not an ordinary student…” Mori said.

 

Senpai, yamete yo.  ( Stop it ) “ NAri said.

 

“ NAri is our student council vice president and she have the rights to hear this meeting.. so shall we proceed.” Kyouya said.

 

EunHyuk and the others are so surprised. They are speechless they didn’t expect that NAri is just like them. Her personality didn’t show it, they all know that NAri is a smart and bright student, but being a S.C. Vice president. It means she’s like SungMin. And other thing she changes her image, before her hair styles are always pig tails side by side, and she’s wearing a glasses.

 

They discussed about the schools activities and plans. They are all speechless, NAri is like a different person. She explained the way they run the S.C. in Japan, and there is big difference between them. In Japan, as a S.C. vice president, NAri do all the work, In planning for the valentines day party and festivals and all other events that’s why she is well trained.

 

They also played a video of the past festivals and events in their school in Japan. Their prestigious prom night, Nari was the winner as prom queen and the prom king was their schools archery ace. The S.C. cant say anything, they keep looking at Nari’s pictures. Wearing a black and white dress, and her hair brushed down with a flower clip at the left side.

 

 

But when she came to Korea, she forget all those experiences, she started to live as a simple NAri.

 

“ We didn’t know that you are a S.C. vice president.” MinHo said. “ And…. No offense but you are a nerd?”

 

“Yeah, I’m a bit nerd back then but I now I changed my image… since I’m living here in Korea its useless.” She said.

 

“ Nee chan, we will see you again right? You will finish high school in Japan right?” Honey asked her.

 

She pinch Honey’s cheeks. “ Mochiron ( Of course ), the whole S.C. members will graduate together. “ she said, it looks like she is sure to finish her studies in Japan, not in Korean.

 

EunHyuk looks at her when she said that.

 

“ We need to go now, Nari chan, take care of yourself. “ Kyouya said.

 

“ Hey….. that DOngHae, I don’t like him for you.” Hikaru said.

 

“ Its better if you won’t have a boyfriend but NAri chan, you changed your style. Ima wa, Omae totemo kirei na (Now, You really look beautiful. ) “ Kaoru said the twin brother of Hikaru.

 

“ Haiz…. You two, just go back to Japan okay… and you don’t care if I like him or not.” she hug the two boys.

 

 After Her friends left them.

 

“ NAri chan, you should contribute to our S.C. here in Korea. “ SooHyun said.

 

“ ANiyo sunbae, you already have YooRa shi, Korea is not the place for me. Japan has my heart and it wont change.” She said in front of EunHyuk and YooRa.

 

“YooRa is only here because the kid requested her. “ JunSu said.

 

“ Sunbae, I don’t replace any peoples position, I will only accept a position if the students voted for me. That’s our rule in Japan. I will go back to my class now.”

 

“ Nari chan is full of surprises….” SungMin said.

 

“ I like her now….” JunSu said.

 

“ Hey! Be careful on what you are saying JUnSU… remember Nari is my girl…” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ Ahhhh…..” the S.C. boys reacted, they know that EunHyuk told YooRa that Nari was his new girlfriend.

 

“ Nari…… what did they do to you?” DOngHae asked.

 

“ Nothing…. They are my friends from Japan, they just visit me….” She smiled at him.

 

“ I thought they did something bad to you.” DongHae said.

 

“ You are a S.C. V.P. in Japan?” Hyeohyon asked.

 

NAri smiled. “ Ye… but I quitted.”

 

“ Its nice to know if my girlfriend is smart just like me…..” DongHae said.

 

“ Yah….” Nari pinched DOngHae’s cute nose. “ Wait until you can say that I am your girl friend…….”

 

 

After a month long preparations…………..

 

“ I’m so excited about this years party..” HyeoHyon said.

 

The students are at the function room of the school in building A 2. That is the building where the other parties are being held. Like graduation ball, prom night, and now the Christmas ball. The students are wearing ball gowns.

 

“Where’s Nari shi?” Taemin asked.

 

At Nari’s house, she’s at her room. She’s not yet prepared.

 

“ Nari chan, are you done? DongHae is waiting here.” Her dad said.

 

“ I’ll be out in a minute…..” she said, she is looking in the mirror. Its been a month since EUnHyuk and YooRa start seeing each other again. And she is affected.

She was wearing her pink one shouldered above knee dress. And a highhills with a light make up. She curled the lower part of her hair.

 

“ Nari…. You look beautiful. “ her dad said.

 

DongHae is just looking at her…

 

“ DOngHae kun… shall we go now?” she said.

 

“ Ne….”

 

This time DongHae is not using his motor cycle, he borrow his brothers car all the way from his home town, Mokpo.

 

“ I’m impressed DOngHae kun….” She said while smiling.

 

When they reached the school. Every body is looking at Nari. She don’t like being center of attraction. She didn’t prepare just like the other girls, but still she looks beautiful than others.

 

“ Wow… look at NAri, isn’t she beautiful?” HeeChul said.

 

“ Ne.. I like her dress. “ SUngMin said.

 

“ Hyung, because she Is wearing a pink dress, that’s what you like..” SooHyun said.

 

“ Yeah.. kind of… sort of…” SungMin said.

 

“ Everybody is looking at me… “ NAri said.

 

“ Its okay, you are BEAUTIFUL…..” DongHae said.

 

Nari is blushing.. “ Yah! would you please stop saying that word to me.”

 

“ Then I’ll sing it for you….” He said. “ Cause you are so beautiful…..”

 

“ DOngHae yah!”

 

“ My BEUATIFUL, my BEAUTIFUL….” DongHae still singing. “ Cause you are so beautiful.”

 

“ Aigoo….. DongHae ya…. Sar…” Nari said.

 

“ SAR???? SARANGHAEYO? “ he ask.

 

“ ANiyo…. I just want to sing your song… the next word is Saranghae right??? Saranghae saranghae kamsahae kamsahae”

 

“ I thought, you are saying saranghae to me…..” DOngHae said.

 

“ You are so cute DOngHae kun….”

 

“ Ahem…. Beautiful..” The S.C. came.

 

“ Come on, stop saying beautiful, ahmmm is nii chan already here?” Nari ask, she’s hesitating but she really want to know.

 

“ Yep…. He’s at the S.C. room.” SungMIn said.

 

“ DongHae kun, wait here I need to say something to nii chan…” she said, but she lied she had nothing to say to EUnHyuk, she just wanted to see him. “ I hope he’s not with YooRa shi…” she went to the building B which is the S.C. room located. Its far away from the building A2 that’s why she need to walk, it hurts her feet so much.

 

“ Nii chan…. Ahhmmm.” On her way she’s rehearsing what she’s going to say to EUnHyuk. “ Nii chan…”

 

She slowly opened the door, she heard a voice.

 

“ You can still broke up with Nari right EunHyuk…. I wont give you up…. We know each other for a long time, and I don’t think that you really know Nari that much.” YooRa said.

 

“  Nari is special to me YooRa…”

 

“ Just special, but do you really love her? If she is your girl friend why is she hanging around with DongHae?”

 

“ They are just friends… a good friends…” EunHyuk said.

 

“ Really? But I don’t think so…. I know that DOngHae loves her… EunHyuk you still have me.” She put her hands on EUnHyuk’s face. “ Saranghaeyo EUnHyuk…” she kissed him.

 

Nari is shocked, she saw EUnHyuk returned YooRa’s kiss. “ Wae?... wae?” she shut the door and then she run away.

 

“ What was that?” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ Stay here EunHyuk…” YooRA stopped him.

 

“ Aniyo, I need to look at it.” He opened the door and he saw Nari running away. “ Nari….” He followed her. “ Nari chan! Nari chan! Wait for me.!” He finally stopped her. “ Nari chan..”

 

“ Yah! let go of me…. Go back to her! Go back to your YooRa!” she take back her hands.

 

“ You saw us…. Why are you acting like that?”

 

“You don’t care! “ she starts crying. “ Your so mean! I hate you HyukJae! I really hate you!!! “ she shouted, and then she push him away.

 

EunHyuk was stunned….. Nari told him that she hates her. “ Is she angry because of the kiss?”

 

When she reached the building she look for DongHae, she saw him at the center of the dance floor dancing. She run towards him and she hug him.

 

“ Nari? What happened?”

 

“ Nothing… nothing happened…… DongHae why am I like this? I shouldn’t feel this towards him…. This is wrong…”

 

She’s crying that’s why DongHae can’t understand what she’s saying. “ Mwo…. Nari come on don’t cry, its Christmas you should be happy.”

 

“ I can’t “ Nari is sobbing.

 

Until the party is finished Nari is not feeling well. DongHae send her home but he keep worrying about her. Nari reacted differently than usual… she always look for EunHyuk, always concerned about him. But EunHyuk changes, he didn’t talk to Nari at all.

 

                                                                      End of Chapter 14