~* I Wanna Love You *~ (PROLOGUE )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

It was Winter season, and a 5 year old kid named Fujioka Kazunari was in front of the Namsan Tower in Seoul.

She's with her mother, she don't really understand what happening between her mother and father. they we're arguing about their relationship.

 

" How could you do this to me? to Nari chan? i thought we are a perfect family but i was wrong." her mother is crying so hard.

 

" Mianhae, i know it was my fault. don't worry about Nari chan, i will continue my role as her father."

 

" I already talked to your mistress, but she didn't listen to me." she was looking at her husbands mistress.

 

Nari and her mother decided to follow his dad, because it was acting so differently for the past few days. her mother already though about her husband is having an affair with other woman. and she was right they caught them having a date at the Namsan tower.

 

Her heart is broken not only because she lost her husband but because she feels sorry for Nari, seeing her parents having a hard time for each other, and we're about to get separated.

 

While they are talking Nari saw a boy behind her fathers mistress.

 

She is wondering who is that kid................

 

" HyukJAe..." the mistress said. " Do not leave beside me, we are about to go home now."

 

Nari and HyukJae's eyes had contact, now they are looking at each other.....

 

 

will she still remember that boy if 13 years had past?????????