~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 3: Band Members )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

Nari cooked breakfast for everybody but her dad left early in the morning, that’s why she was left alone with EunHyuk.

 

“ Nii chan, I’m so sorry for what happen about last time. I didn’t know.”

 

“ It’s okay Nari, I already asked the S.C. members to stop bothering you, specially SungMin hyung, he is just concerned.”

“ It’s okay, I guess I need to be familiarized to the people here.”

 

After eating, they ride the bus to go to school. Now Nari is concerned at EunHyuk. She even made him a lunch just to make up for her mistake last time. They entered the school separately so the students won’t notice them.

 

Now its her time to go inside, but a guy spill a juice on her. “ Oops.. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do it.”

 

It was DongHae.

 

“ Do you really need to do that?! I already said sorry to you last time, I told you that I didn’t mean to do it.”

 

“ Well, I’m sorry I already spill the juice.” Then she left Nari.

 

Nari went to the locker room to change her clothes, she wore her P.E. uniform. Her mother told her that be friendly and don’t fight with other students. That’s why she is thinking a plan so that DongHae will not torture her anymore.

 

“ Nari, what club are you planning to join?” HyeoHyon asked her.

 

“ Ballerina club… it was my profession since I’m in Japan.”

 

“ This is you Nari.” TaeMin showed the magazine article. “ You are a famous ballerina in Japan.”

 

“ No I’m not, I’m just a newbie in the Japan team. I still have a long way to go.”

 

“ Come on now, I heard that there is a audition in the ballet club today.”

 

They drag Nari out of their room and accompany her to the ballet studio. There are many waiting students.

 

“ You are number 22 Nari.” Taemin gave her the tag number.

 

“ Thank you Taemin Shi. Oh.. who is that guy? Is he the coach?”

 

“ Aniyo, he is HanKyung shi, the genious in dance here in school, he knows many different types of dance, I guess about 60….” HyeoHyon answered.

 

“ Wow, he is good in dancing….”

 

Finally it was her turn.

 

“ Fujioka Kazunari, the Japanese transferee.. okay you can start now..” HanKyung gave the signal.

 

Nari’s music piece is the Swan Lake, everybody wants to dance that piece, it was so beautiful and  the melody is nice. Her move’s we’re amazing, it was the outcome of her hard work, studying ballet for 13 years.

 

“ Kazunari shi, welcome to the club. You are a good ballerina, even better than me. I hope you will share your talents to the other students.” HanKyung shook her hand.

 

The teachers told the students that all of them need to go to the field, the S.C. will have an announcement.

 

“ Good Afternoon students…” SungMin stated. “ Today, we will announced the lucky students that will join the S.C. club for the school festival. Let’s allow our S.C. president to pick up the names here in the box.”

 

EunHyuk pick up two papers from the box. When he open it. He got surprised. “ Okay… the first person is Lee DongHae from the second year class B.”

 

“ Kya it was DongHae…” their classmates are whispering.

 

“ How lucky…” HyeoHyon said.

 

“ And for the second….. Fujioka Kazunari also from the second year section B.” he said.

 

Nani? Atashi wa? Demo…( What? Me? But…)

 

Wow Nari you are so lucky, you will be given a chance to perform with the S.C. band.” TaeMin said.

 

“ No, I don’t want this, I don’t know how to play guitar…”

 

“ You will be given an exclusive training session with the band, don’t worry we will teach you to play the instruments that will be placed on your care.” SooHyun said.

 

After the class, the special practice with the S.C. band will be held at the third band studio. Nari and DongHae are waiting. Nari is looking at DongHae, she saw the plain expression on his face.

 

“ What are you staring at?”

 

“ So it is wrong to look at you? You really hate me don’t you? Look, I already said sorry to you for many times. Okay fine, tell me what do I need to do so you can forgive me?”

 

DongHae look at her with a different expression on his face.

 

“ Oi, Oi, Oi, what are you thinking?!”

 

“ What if…..” he paused.

 

“ What if what?”

 

“ You will be my dog here in school…”

 

“ NANDA?” ( WHAT? ) she shouted. “ No way! Here’s the deal what if I will supply your lunch. I will cook for you just like what I did to my brother’s lunch.”

 

“ DongHae looks interested about the offer.

 

“ You sure you know how to cook delicious foods?”

 

“ Huh, just eat the food that I will cook for you, after that we will be friends okay.”

 

“ Chingu….. okay, if you will convince me.”

 

“ Pinky promise.” She offer her hand.

 

DongHae sighed. “ Do we really need to do that?” he was looking at her innocent face. He just felt that he can’t resist her offer. “ Okay..”

 

Doumo.” ( Thank you).  Nari smiled and she was relieved. At the first place she don’t want to have an enemy from her new school.

 

“ So, why’d you decided to transfer here in Korea?”

 

“ My father wants to live with me, since I haven’t seen him for a long time.”

 

They we’re starting to know each other by asking.

 

“ O, its good to see that you guys are here.” HeeChul said.

 

“ Nari chan, what happened to you? Why are you wearing P.E. uniform?” EunHyuk asked her.

 

“ Ahmm… I slipped..  I didn’t notice the wet flooring.” She lied.

 

“ Next time take care okay.” He added.

 

“ Nari shi, DongHae.. you will have practice with us every after class. DongHae you will be in charged in the bass guitar. And Nari shi you will be the vocalist and guitar melody.” SungMin explained.

 

“ Sunbae, I don’t think I can do this. I don’t know how to play guitar.” She is so nervous.

 

EunHyuk tap her head. “ Shinpai shinaide yo Nari chan, konou SungMin Hyung…( Don’t worry Nari chan, SungMin hyung..) he looked at SungMin. “ He will teach you, he’s good in playing gutar.”

She removed EunHyuks hands. “ Wakatteru yo.”  ( I got it. ) She is shy because the whole S.C. is looking at them, even DongHae.

 

“ DongHae, I read you profile, it say’s there that you have a gift in music. “ MinHo said.

 

“ So this won’t be hard at all, hyung please teach Nari chan properly and do be so short tempered to her.”  EunHyuk said while tapping SungMin’s shoulders.

                           

 

                                                                                                      

End of chapter 3