~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 21: Nari’s confusion )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

The month of graduation came, that’s why all of the graduation students became very busy including the S.C.

 

” Saranghaeyo NAri chan…”

 

“ Mwo???”

 

Nari and EunHyuk are still in school, they are at the S.C. room balcony. EunHyuk is asking Nari to join the S.C. but she refuses.

 

“ You heard it right, saranghaeyo. “ EunHyuk repeated it..

 

“ Aigoo… of course you love me. I’m your yeodongsaeng.” She chuckles.

 

“ But we are not blood related… it means it’s okay if I fall for you. “ EunHyuk is getting serious.

 

“ Oh come on.” She tap EunHyuk’s shoulders. “ Did you take drugs Nii chan??, stop joking. “

 

“ No, I’m not joking. “ he said.

 

“ Aigoo, come.. stand up, lets go home, appa is waiting for us. He said that he will cook dinner for us. “ she didn’t take it seriously.

 

On their way home, both of them are quiet, not talking to each other. Awkward situation. EunHyuk don’t want to force his self to Nari but he really said his feelings.

 

Friday night….

 

“ Nari chan, pack your things….” EunHyuk said.

 

Nari is watching T.V.  “ Wae? Where are we going??”

 

“ You will see, just pack your things and tomorrow we will leave. “ EunHyuk went to his room.

 

“ Huh… what is he thinking? Dragging me again to somewhere…” Nari went to her room and start packing her clothes.

 

 

When the morning comes. Nari and EunHyuk went to the park at  6 am in the morning.

 

“ Nii chan? Are we waiting for someone??” Nari asked.

 

“ NAri shi…..”

 

“ DOnghae oppa?”

 

DOngHae kissed her forehead. “ Good morning….”

 

Then she saw HyeoHyon and TaeMin coming. “ What are you guys doing here?”

 

“ We are invited. “ TaeMin replied.

 

“ Invited??? By who??” Nari looked at EunHyuk.

 

“ SungMin sunbae invited us.” HyeoHyon replied

 

“ Oh, there they are.” EunHyuk said.

 

A coaster stopped in front of them. The door opens..

 

“ Yah people… come on in..” JunSU said.

 

When they entred the bus, Nari saw the S.C. but they are with someone else..

 

“ Nari shi.. here sit beside us.” DongHae said.

 

“ Ne..ne.. I’ll be right there. “ she sat beside EunHyuk. “ Nii chan, who are those people with the other S.C. members???” she’s really curious.

 

“ Oh…” EunHyuk reacted. “ That guy… its Cho KyuHyun, SungMin hyung’s cousin and beside him is his girlfriend Kyunnie. The other guy it’s Kim Ryeowook, HeeChul hyung’s younger brother..”

 

“ Ah..” Nari interrupted. “ And the girl beside him is his girlfriend right??”

 

“ Correct… that’s Ryuukie…. And that girl beside HeeChul hyung….”

 

“ His girlfriend???”

 

“ Aniyo… his fiancé Jerine Kim…”

 

“ Oh??? HeeCHul hyung is engaged already…. Owh.. oh yah! SungMin sunbae, where are we going??” Nari grabbed SungMin.

 

“ Ahmmm lets say I wanted to visit some of my friends…” he smiled.

 

Then Nari go to DongHae’s side.  “ You okay???”

 

“ Ne… fine…”

 

When they reached the location, Nari wondered where thet are…

 

“ Ne… where are we???” she asked.

 

“ Orphanage…. “ SungMin said. “ Come on in.. I want you to meet some of my friends…”

 

While walking, Nari saw many children playing at the garden. “ Ahmm, all of the are abandoned??”

 

“ Ne… they are, lets go to the toddler section… “ SUngMin guide them.

 

“ Owh…! HyeoHyon reacted. “ Their so cute….”

 

EunHyuk saw Nari smiled, it looks like she’s very excited to see the babies.

 

“ Annyeong haseyo, SUngMin oppa….” The  girl said.

 

“ Oh…. Yorobun… this is my friend….” SungMin said.

 

“ Annyeong Haseyo, Chonun Shin MinYeon nice to meet you. SUngMin oppa who are they??” looking at HyeoHyon, TaeMin, DongHae and Nari.

 

“ Oh.. they are the students from our school… HyeoHyon, Taemin, DOngHae and Nari, EunHyuk’s younger sister. “

 

“ Oh… you are EUnHyukie’s younger sister, I didn’t know that he had a youger sister except for Sora unnie.”

 

“ Ne… I came from Japan, that’s why I haven’t seen them for a while.” Nari explained. Nari stated to look at the babies… and she played with them. “ SungMin sunbae, what exactly are we doing here?”

 

“ I asked the S.C. to help me prepare a birthday Party for this one year old babies… and the S.C. told me that they want you and your friends to join us….” SungMin said.

 

“ We will design this room for them… now let me assign your positions… “ MinHo said. “ KyuHyun, Kyunnie, RyeoWook, Ryuukie, DongHae and Nari.. can you design this room???”

 

“ Ne…. for me I’d love too “ Nari said. “ DongHae and I are going to do our best. “

 

“  Here are the materials.. “ MinYeon handed them the materials.

 

“ Ryuukie unnie and Kyunnie unnie..” Nari called them.

 

“ Aigoo… we are at the same age don’t call us unnie..” Ryuukie said.

 

“ Do you have a plan or designs??” Kyunnie asked.

 

“ Ne….  how about we make some origami of animals…. And then lets design this place like colorful garden. “

 

“ Yah…! for the others…. You are in charge of taking care for this babies and that is HeeChul hyung, Jerine shi, SungMin hyung, Elaine shi, EunHyukie… “ SooHyung said.

 

“ Mwo??? Taking care of the babies??? Yah!! how about you and MinHo hyung?? Wha are you going to do?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ We are in charge for preparing the foods. We wil go to the market to find something to eat okay…” MinHo said.

 

“ Aish…! “ EunHyuk is not good in handling babies and childrens, that’s why he is worried about it.

 

All of them started working on their chores.. Nari saw SungMin with minYeon. “ I guess SungMin sunbae is in love with MinYeon unnie.”

 

“ How can you say that???” DongHae asked while cutting some papers…

 

“ Because…. Look at them… SUngMin sunbae is happy whenever he’s near to MinYeon unnie… its nice to see him like that…” Nari continued doing origami.

 

“ Do want to know the meaning of what you said??” Kyuunie asked.

 

“ Ne…” Nari said.

 

“ That’s the power of love… everytime you are with the person you love, you are happy. You never think about anything, as long as you are with the person you love you feel comfortable and you are at peace.  But whenever he/she is not with you, you feel lonely, sometimes sad and frustrated and you wanted to be with that person as long as you can.. you know….. the feeling of don’t wanna let go of something. “ Kyuunie said.

 

“ But what if you love that person, but you have a current relationship… what will you do about that?” HyeoHyon asked the question..

 

Ryuukie stopped making design and she answered the question. “ Just simple…. We all know that you are hurting yourself… you saw the person you love but you can’t express to him your love. Specially when that person feels the same for you. And the other thing is you are hurting the person that you are having a relationship, that person is loving you but you just lie, deep inside your heart, you really don’t love him. The best way is be true to yourself, be honest to that person… because its unfair…”

 

“ Nari shi…..” DOngHae look at her. “ Ayeh!! Why are you crying????!” he looked at the papers.. “ Yah! Nari shi!” DongHae hold her hands.. “ What are you doing?? Look your Hands… you cut it..” DongHae get his handkerchief and put it to her hands.

 

“ E?.. aniyo… mianhae….” She keeps on wiping her tears.

 

EunHyuk saw her and he go near to her. “ Nari chan… what happened?? “ he really looks worried.

 

“ Aniyo… I’m fine.. just don’t mind me…” she said.

 

“ Here, put this… next time be carefull, look this boys are really worried about you.” MinYeon handed the band aid to her.

 

“ Thank you.. “ After putting the band aid. “ Ahmm. Excuse me… I wanted to go outside and take some fresh air. “

 

“ You want me to accompany you???” DongHae offered.

 

“ Aniyo… I’m fine…” she smiled.

 

DOngHae went to the table to get some supplies, and EUnHyuk continue taking care of the babies.

 

“ Nari shi is not comfortable with that topic.. “ KyuHyun said.

 

“ Ne.. I agree….” Ryeowook added.

 

“ Wae???” Kyuunie and Ryuukie asked.

 

“ Don’t tell us that Nari shi didn’t love DOngHae shi..?” HyeoHyon asked. She frowned her face.

 

“ Ahmmm sunbae’s are you accusing our friend about something??” Taemin depend Nari.

 

“ No…. its just what we see by the way she reacted before.” KyuuHyun said.

 

 

Nari is walking ain the garden, thinking about her reaction towards their topic before…… she didn’t feel the pain from the cut of her hands but she feels the pain inside her heart, seeing DongHae and EUnHyuk that is always on her side. She decided to forget about EunHyuk and started to love DOngHae. But when she heard the explanations of Ryuukie and Kyuunie, she knew to herself that she really love EUnHyuk.

 

Inside the room… the tension is starting, all the babies that EunHyuk is taking care off are crying. He don’t know how to stop them. The other S.C. members are too busy that’s why they can’t help EUnHyuk.

 

“ Aigoo…. Come on.. would you kiddo’s please stop crying. “ EunHyuk don’t know what to do.

 

Nari decided to go back to the room, on her way she saw a girl running… and when that girl was about to enter the room the girl bumped DongHae..

“ I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean too.. mianhae..” the girl said.

 

“ Na, aniyo, gwenchana… are you okay??” DOnghae said.

 

“ Ne… I’m fine… I’m sorry I spilled the juice on you.. “ trying to wipe the shirt of DongHae

 

“ Ahem…”  Nari came… “ DongHae oppa….”

 

“ Nari shi….”

 

“ Ahmm… mianhae yo… but I really need to go inside..” the girl entered the room.

 

“ The girl spilled the juice on you…. I remembered something….” Nari said and then she entered the room.

 

“  Nah, MinChan why are you so late??? Look SungMin oppa and the others are working very hard.” MinYeon said to the girl..

 

“ Mianhae….. I overslept.. but here I brought a snack for everyone.. I’m sorry, oh yeah.. I’m Park MinChan.

 

“ Nice to meet you” Everyone said.

 

Nari saw EUnHyuk struggling. “ Nakanaide yo…. ( Stop crying.. ) come  here… Kazu nee chan will take care of you. “ Nari get the baby from eunHyuk,and she started  to sing a lullaby for the one year old baby.

 

“ whoa…. Look the baby stopped crying. “ HeeChul said.

 

“ DongHae shi, Nari shi carried the baby in the good position, looks like she really knows how to take care of them. “ SUngMin said to DOngHae.

 

“ Nari chan… how can you do that???” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ I don’t know how…. But when I worked as a baby sitter in Japan, I get used to this kind of work.. in fact the kids are very cute… I didn’t know that you lack the skills in taking care of babies….” She’s laughing at EunHyuk.

 

“ Mwo?? I know how to….” He defend  himself.

 

“ Then you should carry this cute little kid..” she gave the kid back to EunHyuk.

 

“ Hey wait… fine I admit it… just help me okay…”

 

Nari looked at DongHae, he was talking to MinChan. It seems like they are getting along with each other.

 

 

 

                                               End of chapter 21

 

****************************************

 

ok, ok, the countdown to ending starts at this chapter, only 4 chapters to go before ending...

 

so guys please do rate it... and thanks for leaving comments and for reading...

 

~ MiHyukie ~