KUWTK 7: D as in Dangshin

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK 7: D as in Dangshin

D: Where the hell are you?!

Dara anxiously texted the husband, who suddenly disappeared when someone greeted her. Her awkward self cannot take it anymore, she can only smile graciously to everyone that greets her, but she chose to avoid any conversations. Earlier her sharp tongue got the best of her when a rich tried to mock her simplicity right after that she just wanted to leave and spend her time with the hubby. All the big names in different industries in Asia are in this gala. She excused herself from their designated table when one of the women started to show off her jewelleries (again), gossip about the latest mistress of some big shot CEO, who ed who in this event…Dara never really liked these kinds of parties. It’s unfortunate that Seungri and Chaerin ditched this, she and Jiyong needs to be together so it’s the two of them that is awkward. They’re awkwardly cute in the sea of richness and elegance, but where the hell is he…?

J: Relax, I just went to the washroom.

D: Babeee, save me.

She took the tall glass of champagne from the waiter and stood on the sides. Being one of the richest in Asia, they are always invited in these kinds of events. She stood tall on her black cocktail dress. The dress accentuated her body well, with an exposed back and the little above the knee length showed her toned legs, all these rich spoiled snobs can only gawk at her. Dara was never really the type to show off, since her dress is already an attention seeker, she only wore a diamond stud earring and their wedding band. She only curled her hair and dabbed a little make up, but she’s still a head turner. As per Jiyong, “You’re the most beautiful…” he whispered the moment they entered the venue. He does not have to scan the crowd because his wife has always been the most beautiful woman for him.

They’re in Shanghai, China. Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong, one of the most influential figures in Korea are invited to this business gala. Only few were invited in this, only the wealthiest significant personalities of different fields.

J: Where are you babe?!

D: I’m at a pillar near the bar.

She continued to stand awkwardly while drinking the champagne. She then felt her husband’s familiar hold on her waist, “Let’s go back to our room…” he whispered while giving her a little squeeze. Kwon Jiyong just cannot get enough of her especially now that their little ones cannot interrupt them.

“Or have a date night…” she suggested when she looked up to him, appreciating the goodness of her husband’s face, always looking extra dashing when he’s wearing a formal attire, not to mention his ravenhair all pushed back. It’s the first time after a long time since they got each other alone.

“I just realized…we’re not going to get interrupted by the kids…” she heard him tease before he bit her right ear lightly. She giggled, and some insecure rich wives were eyeing them, but she does not care. Unlike the other rich families, she and Jiyong are still going strong. Jiyong laced his hands to hers and pulled her lightly, to go somewhere then her phone rings she heard, after just a second her daughter, “Moooommmmy, I miss you---” Jiyong rolled his eyes, he saw her mouthed “Jisoo.” Of course, the drama queen just must. Their toddlers missed them, of course. Dara put her phone on speaker, “Daddy…” his heart melted when he heard his princess like as always, she can be annoying and adorable at the same time.

“Mino-oppa did not give me daljiyong.” She whined. Jiyong knows she’s already pouting.

“Noo. Eomma said we cannot always have daljiyong because it’s too sweet. Jisoo already finished a box!”

“hmmm…Is that true?!” Dara asked.

“Yes…because I miss Daddy and Mommy…” Jiyong laughed at how his daughter tried to charm her way to her mom, “No Jisoo, that is not a good reason.”

“Eommmaaa…” she heard her youngest. Jiyong yanked her for them to continue to walk to the garden of the hotel. “When are you coming home?!” they heard him ask.

“Two more sleeps, baby love…” she answered him. They listened to the kid’s different stories, laughed at how the three tried to tell their stories simultaneously. It took them lots of will power to drop the call, no matter how much they interrupt them during their “babe time” at home, they’re both fools and weak against the trio.

“I miss them…” Jiyong breathed when Dara dropped the call. “But I miss you more…” It’s not like wild never happens anymore, they can always make it happen, but these days their kids sleep in their bedroom.

“Oh well, we have two days kiddie-free…” Her eyes lit up when they arrived at the garden. Dara loves flowers, her husband made her love flowers, even from way back, he will always give her flowers randomly, with letters of love. Or is it because she’s butterfly…?

“You cannot pick flowers here, nabi-yah.” The luxurious hotel housed a small in-door garden with variety of flowers… “Oh woow! I suddenly want this kind garden for our house!!!” she exclaimed, she went ahead of him, wandering through the sea of flowers. She’s impressed with the landscape, too bad she’s not a green thumb.

Her back was facing him and as if on cue, he took a picture of her. Dara heard a shutter, she knew he took a stolen shot of her again “Heol…my husband still steals a back photo of me. We’re not hiding anymore “she said followed by a giggle.

“Oh…right…” Then she faced him, posed candidly, a dork in a very elegant dress, that’s his wife. The mother of his kids, the love of his life. “Can I see?!” she approached him and looked at his phone, “You look beautiful, babe. “He whispered, and simple words from him still makes her blush. People tell her that she is beautiful but when Jiyong compliments her it is more special, and she holds it as the truth. They’re the truth, anyway.

Her phone lit up, it was reminder of her midnight reservation at a five-star restaurant in Shanghai. “Let’s go..I reserved a whole restaurant for us…” she announced and boy was just surprised. She told him quite casually as if it was the most normal thing to do. Yeah…with their money? It is normal to just reserve the whole restaurant. Jiyong cannot help but be dumbfounded.

“Yahhh! Are you going to propose to me?!” he joked. “I want a diamond ring this time and it should be as big as a lychee…”

“What a demanding namja…” shaking her head, she took his hands and walked. They sway their hands while they walk without a care in the world. This married couple exudes the deep bond that they have whenever they are together. These days they can only emit the good vibes. 

How Dara managed to reserve this five-star restaurant, complete with a violinist and of course decorated with his favorite daisies, was beyond him. Dara never strike as someone who would be this romantic, it was always him who plans events that can only be seen happening in a drama. Sitting right across each other, Jiyong cannot take off his giddy smile. Dara forked a steak, then eyed him, “Wae..? What’s with that goofy smile?” she asked.

“Where’s my ring?!” he saw her roll her eyes, “Naughty…eat now love. I know you did not eat that much in the party. You got pissed when Mrs. Yi of China Bank kept on asking us to engage her son to Jisoo.” She cut his steak for him and even fed him the piece.

Shaking his head, “Not only that, did you hear how she’s all like, NEW MONEY families need OLD Money clan to secure the future of our businesses. As if…We started from scratch. It is insulting…” That’s why Jiyong often choose to ditch these kinds of events because he’s sick of getting all chummy with the snobs, who tend to look at them, quite differently. They are popular, and they were idols, but they managed to make a fortune out of their pure hard work. Even in the circle of the richest there is a prejudice, they’re considered as new money and he knows they gossip about them a lot, he calls it relevance and he never really cared but once his wife and his kids get involve in the slander he cannot keep calm.

Dara made him proud though, her sharp tongue clicked when someone told her about her lack of jewels in the shadiest way possible. His wife is done making people like her, especially the rich es. They have many real friends anyway.

“Babe, did you see that woman’s face after you owned her…” he laughed. She was confused at first, “oh Mrs. Catherine SY, who told me that you do not love me enough to get me a bigger stone or more diamonds? He nodded. He cannot get over the woman’s face.

She said, “Hubby does not have to shower me big stones, he’s not ing somebody else. Worry about your husband, I heard he bought his other woman an island in the Caribbean…” she smirked, and Jiyong snorted way too loud making the woman more pissed.

“Oh well, she really tried. You know some wives are spoilt by their rich husbands to cover their , it is a distraction…” she muttered, giving Jiyong a look and adding, “Like someone I know…when we were still dating…He buys me a lot of things, but got a lot other going on…”

“Oh really...” raising an eyebrow he decided to play along “I know someone who gets irritated by those women but can’t even admit that we’re dating…” They stared at each other mockingly, her eyes turned into slits.

“Why are we so stupid?” They shared boisterous laugh. “I still remember that we’re always cuddling and sleeping soundly while the internet breaks when another dating scandal of mine would break…”

“It was bittersweet…now we have three kids…” she said it with a genuine smile. “Three beautiful ones. Their laughs are the best songs I could ever produce…” he bit her lips, and just the thought of their kids made him so warm. He really loves those bundles of joy.

“We composed those kids…” she smiled.

“I don’t mind producing more…” she knows he’s not talking about songs. Her body does not mind too.

“That could be arranged.” She winked at him. “Enjoy your meal first babe…”

“I’ll enjoy you later…for sure…” he rasps, that made her insides tingle, the fourth Kwon installment might be on it’s way.

Article: Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park revealed to have BBJ MAX 9.

It has been revealed that Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park owns the most expensive private business jet in the world.

[+10259,-114] DAEBAK! IT’s like a luxury hotel in the sky!!!

[+9521,-147] CRAZY! BILLIONA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter