KUWTK4: Pure Bliss;Kwon Mino

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK 4: Pure Bliss: Kwon Mino

Dearest Hubby-Jiyongie,

Annyeong! It’s me. Your beautiful wife Dara. Kkk. Aiii Wae?! Are there other women who are writing letters to you?! Tsk. Too bad you’re already married to me! They cannot even get in line anymore! Kekeke. Today, I met up with Dami-unnie, she told me that Mother-in-law has been going to some shaman and fortune tellers, asking them when we’re giving them grandkids. She sent me some herbal teas for fertility. I told her we have been trying…I am scared~ Are we going to be cat parents forever? I hope it’s okay to you, because for me as long as I am with you forever, I am still the happiest woman alive.

I miss you so terribly hubby~ can you cut the training short? You’re South Korea’s treasure anyway!!The house that we built feels so empty right now. It’s scary too, the other night our cats are meowing too loud, so I had to drive to Chaerin’s house, but eottokaeee, she’s with Seungri! Apparently, he took a break, your maknae is asking for trouble…tsktsk. But they said it is legal and he’s only here for 3 days…I feel like I interrupted something, well they always do that before to us neh?! Revenge is so sweet!!! There are still magazines and TV shows that are asking for me, I feel so important but I promised you right? The first time I will be in any broadcasts or interviews again, I should be with you. Questions about you might make me cry, and you’ll tease me about it until we have our grandchildren, I will not give you that opportunity! Hmpppfff!

Are the guys there treating you well?! If not, tell me so I can fight them for you! I GOT ABS they should be scared!kkkk. KPop is so dead these days because Bigbang and Gdragon are on hiatus, hubby they need you to comeback! It’s serious!!!Bommie is doing well in charts again, I am so happy for her, she’s even labeled as Korea’s Beyonce now. But for me she’s not a Korean version of anybody! She’s just as good as BOM! Are you making friends there? Men always say that whoever you meet in your army training you have to be friends with them because they are guaranteed to be a friend forever…Good thing I don’t have to go there for you to be my forever. Kekekekek. Do not blush now hubby, they might see you!kkekekek. ack!!!

I miss you everyday…I did not know I will miss you this much, I thought your world tours before were a training ground, but I want to hear your voice everyday. I miss your kisses in the morning, your hugs in the afternoon and your cuddles at night. I miss your warmth. Ahhh. I love you so much…be strong neh?! Finish the army training fast. I will be strong for you too…

I love you so much!

Yours forever,

DaraDaraDara

PS: I have a lot of selcas for you, don’t sell those to my fanboys there! We have great savings! Kekeke. I love youuuuu~

(=^-^=)

To my lovely wife Sandara,

Hey wife, it’s me your husband, GD! Kkk. You do not know how much I loved writing or saying I am Sandara Park’s husband. I feel so honored! I feel so honored to be loved by someone as beautiful as you and knowing that you’re MINE forever…kkjjkk that alone gives me strength to finish this. One of my sunbae comrade was tripping, he told me I can only get my dinner if I yell “I LOVE MY WIFE SANDARA PARK” in our whole platoon. He thought I’d be embarrassed to do it, but like I always tell you, I will proudly shout it to the whole universe.

Baby, did you know, I am starting to write lyrics again, but I am afraid that if Bigbang comes back our songs will be about longing and missing you…For sure everybody now knows that you are my muse…You think it will be fine?! I ‘ll send it to you next time when I finish it. My next vacation will be soon, we’ll try to make our little ones then kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Be ready, Pvt. Kwon needs you.

While I am still here, can you just live in Seoul again with your family or with mine? You’re making me worried, our cats are cute but they cannot protect you! I am here in training to protect our motherland but I cannot even protect the mother of my children!!! >,< I am worried babe~ please have someone with you or Just use our apartment in Seoul. T.T

Love, you ed Chaerin and Seungri?Aigoooo! They deserve it! They did that to us a couple of times, you’re doing well!!!Fighting wife!! Your photos are all under my pillows and I always kiss them goodnight. I miss you so much too, are you practicing cooking? Mom said you’re doing great, and I can’t believe you’re cooking for them already. I love you, you even take care of my family now…I really did well in choosing you. Well there was no other options to begin with…just you!

I cried the other night because I miss you so much, my heart burns. Is this homesickness?! It must be…because you’re my home. I already made friends here, they are congratulating me for winning in life because you are my wife. See how it rhymed?!because I am a rapper, but I am your husband too. Ahhh.

I miss you Dara…my bright bright Dara. You really made my life brighter than a superstar. If I get to have an afterlife, even if I do not get to have fame or write songs, if I can meet you again, know that I still lived. It was you who made me live again…Thank you for saving me, but most of all thank you for choosing me…I love you so much. Chuuuuuuuu~~ Feels good to even write informally. Kkk. I really talk like a soldier now, not like the impolite kid you always fight with.

Salute! Loyalty to Sandara Park. Must win her heart everyday.

Saranghae pretty wifeuu.

Happy to be yours forever and always,

Pvt. Kwon Ji Yong

PS: I will never sell your photos, it’s only for me. You have a lot of fanboys here and I am the fansite masternim~ because I have a lot of HD photos of you, but I won’t share even the previews.

(=^-^=)

Dara and Jiyong are old souls. They enjoy love letters, walking in the beach, flowers…old-fashioned romance is what they kept intact when they were still dating until they got married.

Random love letters turned into chart topping songs…Kwon Ji Yong can relate. Dara still has a box of his love letters that YG wanted to buy.

His love letters kept her alive during his two years in the army.

Her love letters kept him going.

First of all, Kwon Ji Yong proved a lot of motherers wrong when he announced that he will serve active duty. He passed the health exams and impressed people when he finished a 5-week training in becoming a soldier. He went to the Marines.

Korea’s treasure serving in active duty, Kwon Ji Yong is now hailed the country’s living hero. A hero, a legend, and a soldier…what else can he not do? That class, is TOP class. His name is just too expensive and that is the standard now in the realm of significant figures of Korea. He keeps on setting examples, he’s just so powerful and at this point he really can run for SK presidency.

Sandara Park made her name valuable in business. A businesswoman who also proved a lot of motherers wrong when they were yapping about her being jobless. Now she owns most shares in YGE, plus the conjugal properties/assets, TV productions in Asia. Dara built the Kwon conglomerate while her husband was serving, that’s what a queen does.

Rumour has it that Dara bought a North Korean island, it was denied because her husband is in active duty, they better be at peace with PyongYang.

(=o_o=)

Yeogi Beutora!!!!

“!” Jiyong cursed under his breath.

Another day, another waking up to Fantastic baby…Jiyong almost had a heart attack again.

Modu Moyeura

We gon’ party like…lilililalala

He never thought he would hate Fantastic Baby, until his very pregnant wife Dara decided to always turn it up in the morning. Partly his fault for having a centralized sound system and teaching his wife how to operate it. Every morning he jumps out of bed whenever he hears his voice…the iconic Yeogi Beutora is becoming a nightmare.

Mameul yeorora meoril biwora

Still sleepy and an impending headache is coming when he abruptly stood up, stretching into consciousness, Jiyong can only thank god, his wife is beautiful, that all her pregnancy tantrums are forgiven. He was about to go out and greet his wife, but he remembered Dara hates it when he does not wash his face or brush his teeth first. Her exact mean statement was “Babe, your morning breath gives me morning sickness.” The A U D A C I T Y~ the child in her womb was probably conceived during their breakfast in bed 6 months ago.

After, freshening up, he walked out of their bedroom to go downstairs to check on his 6-month old pregnant wife. He can smell pancakes and bacon for breakfast that Dara has been feeding him for the 3rd week…He wants to throw up now, but wife loves the soggy bacon and pancakes with maple syrup. She sulks whenever he says no.

Bureul Jipyeora lilililalala

Dara can be seen getting turnt on Fantastic Baby as she flips the pancakes that she loves every morning.

WOOOOOW FANTASTIC BABY!!!!!

Sandara Park in her most bloated self, is almost forgetting that she is pregnant as on the way she dances the specific choreography of BB’s 2012 masterpiece. Also, she’s forgetting that she’s cooking. She accidentally burnt herself when her arm touched the pancake pan due to her activeness.

“OUCH!!!” she yelped then she immediately turned the stove off. “Babe!” Jiyong rushed towards her when he heard her exclaimed. He grabbed her arm to check, and right away he pulled her towards the sink to nurse her arm on cold running water.

“Aigooo, eomma is not being careful.” Jiyong’s eyebrows are already connected even though it’s just a minor burn it still got him worried.

Dara inwardly smiled when he saw how focused her husband is. The little burn only made her milky skin a little bit red. “All done, babe.”He said and he gave that part of her arm a little kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter