KUWTK16: Random Kwon Snaps II

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK16: Random Kwon Snaps II

Of Glo-Ups

Jiyong is not a regular dad he’s a cool dad. Likeeeee---Gdragon will never be regular.

When Dara first saw Jiyong carefully carrying Mino in his arms, she cried tears of joy. Maybe it’s the hormones but her husband just glowed, “Being a dad suits you. I thought I can only see you shine on stage…” He blushed, “I have only been a dad for hours…” Then he just ruined that moment for her. Nonetheless, that moment when he just closely stares at his son, Dara fell in love a little bit more.

When Kwon Mino was only 6 weeks old, Dara and Jiyong were so extra when it comes to “cleanliness.” Friends and families visit them frequently, right before anyone can step in their living room, one should put a sanitizer. Also, kisses are not allowed.

Bigbang members were rowdy, that time when they decided to look at their first nephew.

“OMOOOOO~” The maknae was in full awe when he got to see the little baby covered in fluffy blue blankets inside the crib, sleeping soundly.

“Can I hold him?!” Asked Seungri, he thought his hyung and noona would say yes so, he already was about to grab the sleeping angel from his crib. Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun tried too, but failed so the three decided to hangout in the living room.

“NOPE.” Jiyong answered. “Eh?!” Seungri looked at his noona, “He just slept, Seungri-ya.” Dara smiled at him.

“Eyyyyy…Noona, all he does is sleep anyway!” Seungri decided to put on his charms but he still wasn’t allowed to hold Jiyong’s baby by Dara. He thought she will be easier to convince.

“I know you Seungri… You don’t wash your hands…you just tap it…” Jiyong teased. Dara made a disgusted face at the discovery of Seungri’s lack of toilet etiquette. “Hyooongggg!!!” He continued to whine but seeing that the couple in front of him really are firm not to let him hold the nephew he decided to join his equally rejected hyungs in the living room.

Jiyong smirked and turned to his son again, he knows his eyes always sparkle whenever he looks at him.

“Omooo.” His wife muttered when their kid moved, they thought he will cry again.

“It’s too cold here, babe. Are you sure the temperature is okay?!” he asked while checking the temperature of the room. She replied by nodding. They placed Mino’s crib in their bedroom, although Jiyong spent a lot of time designing the room, the two cannot seem to leave their precious baby alone.

Jiyong dances in her eyes whenever he turns into his “appa” self. She loves it. She never knew she would love her husband more than love itself. “He’s perfect.” She bit her tongue for she voiced her thoughts loud enough for Jiyong to hear, “Huh? Did you say something?!”

Clearing , “What?!” She went to her baby to avoid her hubby’s stares. “Appa is hearing things, Mino-yahhhh.”

“I heard you’re saying something along the lines of I am perfect.” He said while poking her cheeks, “Cutieee Eommaaaa.”

“You are.”

That was the third act of the glo up, PERFECTION.

Dara once told Jiyong about his glo ups. She was still pregnant with Mino that time, and they’re on their journey to finding a pink drink. In which he finds ridiculous, because he offered to get her a strawberry milk, but she pouted “It’s not pink enough!” she whined as she stomped her feet.

Jiyong has been nothing but a patient husband, considering how he just got off the mandatory military training. Coming home to his beautiful wife is something he looked forward to, it was a reward. He has been counting down the days remaining especially when Dara went in for a visit and drop the bomb---that she is pregnant.

The bomb is more likely to be Sandara if he’s going to be honest. He never really took precaution when his Dad told him to watch out for dealing with a hormonal, pregnant wife is more difficult than his five-week training in White Skull.

It was pure bliss, until evil cravings of the wife took over. Now on her 5th month of pregnancy, she started to crave colors of food. Weird.

“Babe~~” when she calls him that... he knows---“I want some red velvet shake.” He knows that tone is to lure him into giving her what she wants.

“It’s a cake, right?!”

Dara pouted, wondering why she wanted it, “I want some red drink today…like red wine too.” Jiyong sighed, grabbing his pregnant wife by the waist. “Babeeee…You cannot drink wine.” He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face to the crook of her neck.

“I want the red velvet shake thennnn!” she chirped, eyes sparkled and nipped her nose to him. “And we’ll eat ramen later?!” she asked.

He nodded as if he has any other choice. With that Dara showered him with kisses, “I love youuuuu!” The reward is all worth it anyway.

Going back, it’s almost high noon, and they’re freely walking in the streets of Hongdae, looking for a pink drink. Their bodyguards are just following them with a safe distance right behind.

“Baby…strawberry milkshake is pink…!” Jiyong suggested, while getting pulled by his wife.

“I don’t want Strawberry!!! I know it’s pink, but I don’t want it.” She hissed. Jiyong scratched his head. Half annoyed, half confused. He let out a deep sigh.

“I heard you sighing!” she made a stop. “Are you getting tired of me?!” His eyes went wide open in great disbelief, the duality of his angel is driving him nuts.

“Love…I am tired but not of you. We’ve seen quite a lot of pink drinks already, but you haven’t said yes to any.” He said softly with so much care because his wife tends to twist his words sometimes too.

“I do not like a pink drink that has strawberry in it.” It gave him relief when she tenderly whispered, a sign that she will not fight him which usually happens nowadays. He’s already mentally preparing himself for the tantrums.

“Okay…” He grinned at her, pulling her to his side, so they can walk together.

Dara stared at him, appreciating his god-like side profile, as he only looks ahead, scanning the shops that can possibly serve a pink drink that isn’t strawberry. He’s aware of the gazes his wife is giving him, he smirked.

Dara snorted at the cockiness that smirk resonated, “Have you heard about glow ups?!”

“I know about glows, lovely wife. I always give you those.” He finally turned to face her, she clicked her tongue not for annoyance for the husband only gave facts.

“Not those!” she muttered. “Your glo ups come in three acts.”

“Wow…I wanna hear this.” He loves sharpening his ego and Sandara is very good at that. The goddess wife bestows compliment and he appreciates it a lot.

“Gdragon is the first one. You really are beautiful on stage. While you write, as you perform. When you produce good songs, when you put GD out there leading the music industry that is a glo up.”

The first act of his glo up, is SUCCESS.

“Continue, feeding my ego. Love…to compensate on how tiring it is to look for a pink drink that you actually like!” He pinched her cheeks, but Dara willingly continued, “The second one is when you committed and owned me through a vow of forever. When you became my husband, when you went to finish military well and healthy. You look better with muscles”

The second act is LOVE.

He flushed in crimson red, clearing his throat he asked, “So what’s the next glo up then?!”

“It’s more of a when question. After months, I’ll see how you glo up as a daddy.” She smiled and winked. Before Jiyong can answer Dara pulled him to a small coffee shop, “Oh I want that pink Iced tea!!”

“FINALLY!” he celebrated. The mission into finding the pink drink has come to its end. Although it was tiring, he can’t help but feel the butterflies his one and only wife can give. He chuckled at the thought of the glo ups Dara told him about. Sandara is randomly sweet and adorable, he’s too lucky.

PETTY APPA.

Mino, Jisoo and Jaewon grew up with a lot of playmates. They lived in the suburbs near the capital, it’s like a hidden residence for rich families and it champions when it comes to its heightened security. They got clubhouse, playground and many parks. Exclusive for the richest of the rich families.

Dara and Jiyong liked how they are free to go outside their neighborhood without attracting attention. They’ve met political families, rich foreigner families, chaebol households that are all living peacefully. Every morning, after breakfast whenever they do not need to go to Seoul for meetings, they spend their time in the playground.

The playground is where their kids met their playmates.

Dara and Jiyong as fashionable pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter