KUWTK 3: Mino-OPPA

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK 3: MINO-OPPA

“Okay, baby. Mom is just with the Aunties.” Dara let out a small apologetic smile to her companions. She’s in the middle of catching up with her friends when Jiyong decided to call her, to talk to their kids, or probably just check on her. “Where’s your dad?!”

“Don’t fight now… Jisoo.” She can hear her kids bicker again.

She could hear her husband’s voice asking for the phone to stop the fight that was about to ensue, “Jiyong, I just got here.”

“Yeah right!Do not use the kids. I’ll go home to you of course. I need to hang up now because Bom is already giving me a dirty look. Bye, love.” She hid her phone on her purse. “Anyways, so as I was saying, having two comebacks in a week is a bad idea Dara-yah.” It was the other half of the SsangPark, also known as the Queen Bom.

“Unnie, we must also take into consideration that 2ne1 and Bigbang have almost the same fans.” That was Chaerin, while she takes a sip on her tea.

The three were having a very late afternoon lunch. It was to catch up with their lives and very lowkey, to complain on how YGE is handling the two legendary group comebacks.

“First of all, it isn’t a usual comeback where we promote, we’re doing it digitally just a gift for our fans.” The two are already about to say something, but Dara beat them to it. “Second, BB is not really coming back too, like us they’re just releasing it digitally.”

“Well if it was me, unnie, I’ll just give them the USB with both groups.” Suggested Chaerin. Dara nodded her head, “I thought about it too, let me suggest it on the next meeting.”

“Okay let’s not talk about work anymore.” Bom eyed Chaerin in scrutiny, her eyes were drawn on the shining diamond ring that CL has been discreetly showing off. She gave Dara a side glance, and Eomma Park smiled.

“So future Mrs. Aori Ramen, when did Seungri propose to you?!” Dara can only laugh at how honest Bom is sometimes.

“Last night.”grinned Chaerin then she extended her hand for the ahjummas in front of her. “Omoooo !Lee Seunghyun is serious!That Diamond cut though!” gushed Bom.

“Congrats CL-roo!” Dara smiled at her most precious dongsaeng. “Thank You Unnie!!”

“Seungri has been telling Jiyong that he wanted to have kids too!” spoke Dara.

“Speaking of kids, Dara, when will you let them have their magazine photoshoots?!” asked Bom.

She quickly answered,“When they can already decide on their own.” Dara transforms into a different person when she talks about her kids, especially when people ask her when she will make use of them. She and her husband are not entertaining lovecalls from magazines and CFs, asking for their kids.

People should remember how the parents of the three, technically did not have much of their childhood and youth, for they were already exposed into showbusiness. Being a Kwon can already be a hassle for their children. They’ve decided if any of the 3 decides to follow their footsteps they will be full-on stage parents but now let them enjoy. Best believe Dara will be the fansite master of her three kids, if ever.

“Jisoo gets prettier and prettier huh.” Chaerin mouthed a compliment to the Kwon heiress. “Thank You.” Dara’s heart leaps whenever she hears good things about her kids. A proud momma.

“Jiyong better watch out.” Said Bom.

“He’ll be watching…” sighed Dara, “my poor daughter should enjoy dating!”she whined. Which got the two others laugh.

“Chill, Dara eomma, your kid is barely 6!” Chaerin said. There will never be any dull moments when they’re together. Even after all the years that passed, the bond will never die, and 2ne1 cannot relate...but go off.

Dara is happy at how her life turned out to be full of twists. The turns all directed her to Jiyong and it was bliss especially when she also had three of the most beautiful children in the world.

People will trade places with her if given the chance. Sandara Park is good person. She’s like uhhhh. Honestly like…

Like….

Like… a very good person that deserve all the happiness that this life can ever give.

A very cute 6-year old Jisoo was found sulking at the corner of their living room. Jiyong was busily, buttoning his sons’ suits, “Mino-yah do not move too much—" my son looks good.” He said while he flattens out some creases, before turning his attention to his maknae, “Aigoo, Jaewonie looks so big and handsome!” he gave his son a giddy smile while he combs the latter’s hair. They were all getting ready for some formal event, some big business gala night. Dara and he will be bringing the kids so they can go home early.

Jiyong gave a last check on his sons’ looks tonight and he was very satisfied at how dapper his kids look on their black and gray suits. Standing up to look for his daughter who’s rather unusually quiet.

Kwon Jisoo has that pout when Jiyong laid his eyes on her. Smirking, he approached his daughter who turned his face avoiding him.

“Now, what is your problem this time?!” he leveled himself to her and grabbed her chin to make her face him.

“Jisoo does not like her dress.” He heard Mino say.

“Waeyo? Eomma and Appa bought it for you,” he asked. “it’s pretty.” She said while looking down. “BUT I want my hair like mom’s palm tree!”As she make gestures on her head indicating how high her hair should be. Dara only combed her daughter’s black luscious hair and topped it with a crystal encrusted headband. Jiyong laughed at his daughter’s antics while he squished his daughter’s chubby face. That made Jisoo whimper “Appa!!!!”

“Babe!!Stop doing that to her face!!” Dara’s voice interrupted her husband’s silliness towards their daughter. When Jiyong cannot contain the cuteness of their kids he tends to get physical. He’ll tickle, pinch them or hug them tight that would sometimes end up to a crying fest of the three.

“Eomma!Yeppeodaa!”squealed the youngest, as the three of them ran towards her.

Dara looked down at her kids smiling while she fixes her earing. Jiyong stood up and his eyes just marvelled at the stunning sight.

That’s his wife. He had to constantly remind himself that he’s not in some delusional fantasy world that his mind might’ve created.

WIFE.

WIFEYYYYY.

“My kids are so pretty!Aigoooo!” Dara exclaimed when she saw the final looks of her kids. She laughed when Jisoo twirled.

“You’re still number 1 babe.”she heard Jiyong say. She gave him a gentle beam in return.

Jiyong made his way to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “You look beautiful.” Dara has the adult version of her daughter’s dress, hers was not a ball gown but a long-stunning dress encrusted of stones that hugged her body features well.

“You look handsome too.”

Hence, the three beautiful kids. The parents are lost in their own world, then their daughter decided to interrupt them “Mommy, I am not ready yet!” cried her daughter.

“Why?”

“I want my hair like yours!”

“Ahh! NO baby, the palm tree is not for this event, your head will hurt!” she grinned.

“uhhmmm. OKAY!” That came a surprise for the men of the family but if Mama Kwon have spoken it only means that the discussions must be closed.

“FINALLY!” exclaimed Mino. Everyone thought Jisoo will cause them a delay again for not getting what she wants. It’s very usual of her to make very minor inconveniences into something major.

“Let’s go?!” Jiyong grabbed his wife’s hand and as if it’s already automatic, his boys, although they claim to be annoyed with their sister, will always take her hand and walk with her. She will always be in the middle of them when they walk.

The three kids will always walk ahead, hand-in-hand and same as them, their parents will be walking hands entwined or if Dad sees any guy who had or still has an eye for their mom, he would pull her closer and latch his arm to her waist.

The world will never see the end of his protectiveness towards his wife.

AND the world is about to witness how the Kwon men protect their queens.

ARTICLE: Gdragon has a warning to all the possible suitors of his daughter.

“They need to go through Bigbang and 2ne1 and pass their character inspection. Before they can qualify to the next round which is meeting Mino and Jaewon…My eldest is difficult though, our maknae too..My wife is nice, of course I can be nice, if I try…that’s IF I try.”

[+3800, -200] Heol! Kwon Jisoo is worth it though!

[+3525, +100] I heard her brothers are always with her even in school. The siblings are all close.

[+2900, +40] The kids are everyone’s ideal types.

[+1400, -53] Imagine the pressure on their future girlfriends too. Their mom and sis are the visuals of this country…

[+750,-52] Daebak! Poor Jisoo!

Kwon Mino bloomed into a handsome teenager. His stance made him get calls from different fashion agencies asking him to model for them, but he already has a lifetime contract with his dad’s own brand. He’s also the anonymous new designer too. Since he has the gift of art, Jiyong made sure he had the freedom to draw the designs and call it his own. Mino is the dependable eldest son that Dara and Jiyong wished.

Mino and Jaewon find Jisoo annoying most of the time but their parents did not forget to remind them how they must protect each other. These two boys grew up to be protective of their sister. They get annoyed of her but, they will literally and figuratively kill for her, but Jisoo does not need to know or else she’ll tease them.

BLOOD is always thicker than water.

“I swear to God, OPPA!” and that’s Jisoo for you. “Jisoo, do not be a sore loser, do your research right!” he hissed. “Do not swear on God!”

The Kwons are part of the debate team of their school, every semester they have this debate event. It’s the second year that Mino and Jisoo had to face each other. Also, the second time Mino won. It hurt Jisoo’s pride, but her oppa should not be underestimated too.

Their maknae, Jaewon, luckily was picked for a different topic and his team won, so now, he does not want to get involved into his older siblings’ fight.

They’ve outgrown being wary to the looks that people give them. But the two men were always alert to how some boys in their school look at their sister.

Mino and Jisoo can be fighting right now, but he is still carrying her books, while Jaewon is in-charge of her bag. She did not ask them, but just like their parents, they are people of habits. It has been like that ever since, Mino and Jaewon will always be seen waiting for their sister after class.

“Anyway, what’s the deal of that boy with you?!” Asked Mino as his lips pointed at the guy he caught staring at his sister. Jisoo turned her head to see who her brother was referring to. “Ah! Jinyoung-ssi!”

“Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter