KUWTK18: Vogue and Boujee pt.1

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK18: Vogue and Boujee pt. 1

Are you born celebrity? Or you became celebrity?! There is an urban legend in Kpop history that Gdragon did not become a celebrity, for he was born celebrity. Those were the whispers of destiny when the bouncing baby boy was born on the 18th of the 8th month of 1988.

Eight is such an enchanted number. His fate is to win in life.

Were you Sandara Park? Or Did you become Sandara Park? In simpler words, were you born beautiful or did you become beautiful?! Her name can be synonymous to the moon or to something sweet, but names do not lie for she is the brightest and the sweetest woman out there.

Would you believe that someone out there beyond the human’s world, living in the spiritual world was able to mouth incantations to let the moon and the powerful mortal meet in this universe? In this lifetime?!

There were born rich but not everyone can be born into a very iconic family. For sure, in any lifetime, majority would want to be reborn as Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park’s kid. Not only because of a guaranteed good looks and talent but also because the richness that comes with their name.

That is the fate of their three kids namely, Mino, Jisoo and Jaewon. Ahhh. The infamous Kwon kids, everyone will always want to get a glimpse of their lives. Though the parents never really wanted to officially debut them as celebrities, Dara forgot how her daughter can be persistent at times…Now here they are, having a magazine photoshoot with Vogue an exclusive issue that will cover them as a family. The very first official photoshoot of them.

“Mommy…Isn’t this fun!!!?” Jisoo beamed at her mom while Gee Eun tries to adjust her classic Louis Vuitton off-shoulder dress. Dara sighed, it is indeed a full house in today’s shoot their old glam teams are all present, the studio is buzzing. Multiple racks of different clothings were being moved, were being ransacked. For Jisoo it’s normal she and her brothers usually accompany their parents at work.

“Omooo!Yeppeu!!! Can I get this Imo?! This looks nice on me!!!” she continued to pose in front of the mirror, “Mommy!!How do I look?!” Dara smiled, “Beautiful of course! You look like mommy!” Jisoo was wearig a dark brown LV classic off-shoulder dress, Kwon heiress is working it like she owns the world. Even her collar bones are pretty.

In this issue, they were sponsored by a couple of big fashion names, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Chanel, Burberry, Gucci and Versace. It was a big fashion issue and who else is fit in all that glamour? The Kwons, of course. The editor-in-chief of Vogue, which is also a good friend of them asked them if they can bring the kids, Jiyong bluntly said “No—Dara and I could do it…” but then Jisoo was eavesdropping, she’s 17 years old by the way, “I wanna do it!!”

“Okay—but what about your Oppa and dongsaeng?!”Jiyong is not liking the idea.

Mino and Jaewon just shrugged, “I don’t really mind…” the maknae mumbled.

Jisoo knows where to tickle her dad… “C’mon…everybody in South Korea have seen us already!!Are we ugly?!” She dramatically fanned her face, “Oppa, Jaewonie…Mommy and Daddy do not want this photoshoot because we’re ugly!!! They’re ashamed to have hideous kids…I guess.” She even wiped the non-existent tear.

Mino smirked as he sees how his sister’s manipulative ways unfold, “Eommaa…you can just say yes and end her craziness…”

Dara looked at her husband, “Your call, appa.” She sneered at how Jiyong rolled his eyes in defeat, it was not supposed to be tough but he felt it was.

Jiyong looked at their friend and slightly nodded his head. Agreeing on this enormous gig, it’s about time to unclench, his wife did a good job in her privacy rules—the frenzy never died down, but the media has never been hostile to them.

“ASssssAAAA!!!” The daughter yelled in victory, taking the W. She really should consider signing for YG Stage but that’s if she got bored of computers and technologies, which is never.

So here they are, preparing for their first official public photoshoot as a family. Dara is excited to see how her kids will pose to the cameras. As a mom she observes her kids whenever they take their yearly family photo. She can boast how her children already know their angles, they already know how to flirt with the cameras. Even the stolen shots of her kids through the years have proven that they’re beautiful human beings, no angles or photo enhancements needed.

She smiled as she looks at herself in the vanity mirror, carefully caressing their wedding band. Then their dressing room door opened, “Wow!!” her daughter exclaimed, “Omooo!Mino-oppa and Jaewonie looked clean today!” that remark earned her a flick on the forehead by the older boy. “Don’t start Jisoo-yah,” said the father.

“RICH!!Coming from someone who did not take a shower for two days!Dalgomie smells nicer!!!” Jaewon exposed his noona, he’s heartless like that. Jiyong went straight to his wife, Dara can only look at him through the mirror, “Hey…you okay?!” he asked.

“The kids are taller than us.”

“Oh well…” he shrugged. What can he possibly do?! Those are the Parks’ genes in full force.

The three men are wearing an almost identical LV polo shirts, looking at them one can say that they’re going for the dressy casual. Considering that all their shirts were ed exposing a little skin of their chest. Those , honey—Kwon men are notorious, delicious and too bright as well.

GOD took his time creating these creatures.

Dara was quietly observing her kids; her head clapped a little. “I wonder who would get married first.” Jiyong mouthed when he saw Dara eyeing their kids, “Probably Jisoo…”

“Heol.”

“Stop talking about marrying off your kids then…”

Clearly, after taking a break from their “Idol” life, Dara and Jiyong had been the most lowkey celebrities, with all the money, assets that they earned during each of their peaks, they became part of the minimal percentage of the elites in Seoul. Magazines thirst for an interview or an exclusive from them, they decided to at least appear in one publication every year, in Korea. In other parts of Asia—is a bonus.

Dara once appeared in a Filipino talk show, when she’s just 4 months pregnant with their eldest son. Her baby bump made into headlines. It was just a visit to the Choi’s residence in the Philippines, where Tabi also decided to stay after his service, of course Jiyong who just came out too, will never let his pregnant wife go alone.

He decided he will never leave Sandara out of his sight.

The news of them coming to the Philippines made a buzz when they’re already chilling in a 5-star hotel. Hokage couple, spotted. Somebody just captured a photo of them having lunch in a restaurant with the Chois, yes including Tabi. After their stolen photo have gone viral, Dara received a call from her mentor and it’s an interview she really cannot just reject.

“Yah…This is the first vacation we had, why are you working!!!?” Jiyong is not amused at all, when he heard his wife say yes to a phone call. Dara turned to look at him, confused she’s pretty sure she’s speaking Tagalog, but well, husband can read her mind sometimes.

“And you have no glam team…”he eventually added, trying to convince her to just stay in and be normal people on vacation.

“Honey…you’re forgetting I’m in the Philippines. I can just make a call and besides, I can pretty myself up too.” Jiyong frowned, “So I guess…I’ll just come with Seunghyun hyung…”

“No…You’ll come with me in the network’s studio!!!”

“EH?!”

Dara approached her confused husband, Jiyong’s gaze settled on her baby bump—he can’t seem to stop smiling whenever he sees it. He gently pressed his palms on it, “Well…you promised you will not let me out of your sight! You can just watch me…” Dara pouted, “It should be fun watching me…don’t you think!?”

“Oh!!I forgot—Of course!!!” He giggled, he lightly gave his wife a kiss on her temples, he likes giving her kisses, sniffing her scent. He forgot they do not need to hide anymore.

Sandara became fond of using fitted body-con dresses when she discovered she’s pregnant, which his husband appreciates too much. He likes seeing her baby bump, she has become extra adorable fluffy bunny. Sandara gained weight in all the right places, she looks hella fine pregnant(this is the sole reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter