KUWTK 6: Journal Entry number ONE

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK 6: Journal entry number ONE

“DARA TV”

“DARA TV”

“G-DARA TV”

“KWON TV?”

*gigglesssss*

*TIIIINGGG*

DARA-EOMMA TV!

Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park continued to ruin their fans’ lives when an exclusive Dara TV episode was uploaded in the holy Kwon Ji Yong USB.

When they announced their wedding, Dara issued an apology to her fans for opting to keep her relationship with Jiyong, even though they’re getting married, she apologized for wanting to keep their married life still as private as possible, hence the removal of Dara TV. She cannot continue Vlogging about her daily life because now that she’s married to the man of her dreams, her life is not only about her.

Dara was firm on her belief that Mino, Jisoo and Jaewon’s childhood cannot be exposed. Those include their photos, but being a part of one of Korea’s richest clan, paparazzis are just hungry for anything about them. Sandara Park managed to place the KWON name on the ASIA’s richest Clan. They’re already part of SK’s top 3 billionaires but compared to the other families of the crazy rich, they’re the most lowkey.

Jiyong is already tired of overexposing himself to the public, this is why he shares the same sentiments with his wife about being more private. They’ve stripped him enough to almost destroy himself, and he still does not know how to thank that one sane woman who never left.

Their IG, Twitter and Weibo followers doubled up when they got married, and everyday their millions of followers are asking them to update. The Korean Media are trying their best to even make up a fake fan account of a rare Kwon-Park sighting, some rare anecdotes about them shopping expensive stuff to generate hate because, well they’re perfect.

“Impossible!brands are just sending us these days!--- Babeee!!! You tell them!” Dara was munching a slice of pineapple, topped with some salt and shrimp paste, while she’s reading articles on her iPhone. Note that she’s very pregnant with their third Kwon installment.

Jiyong was busily fanning his two kids that are napping on their foamed floor. It’s not like they cannot afford centralized air-conditioning, but Mino and Jisoo sleeps better when he’s fanning them.

“Why are you even reading those?!” he scoffed. He fixes the crease on his son’s pjs, then tenderly touched him, wondering how he looked so much like him.

“Kwon Mino and Jisoo: Literal Mini-mes of their parents” she read out loud. “Heol. There are snakes in our circle, I can’t believe they managed to get a clear picture of my babies!!!” Even though Dara is over it now, she almost lost her maknae when YGE called them informing them about an HD picture that was circulating the net about two months ago. Picture of Mino and Jisoo at an exclusive birthday party they attended months ago.

“The article did not lie. And true someone on that party must’ve snuck in a pic of Mino and Jisoo.” He responded. Still fanning his children, Jisoo was moving and has a faint smile, “OMOO!Jisoo is playing with her angel!” he observed. That made him smile, come to think of it, Jiyong has never been this happy just right at this moment. Dara spared them a glance and smiled too.

He looked at his wife who’s sitting comfortably while her legs are raised on a stool. He giggled to himself, if only he can take a picture of her looking like a spherical rabbit.

“Sandara Park pregnant with their third child.” She lets out a big sigh, “I wonder how they knew about this.”

“Babe, someone saw us visiting our hospital…” Jiyong got alerted when his babies moved, he thought nappy time is over, but nah, they just moved into a new sleeping position. He secured pillows around the two cuties before he slumped himself beside the lovely pregnant wife. He showered her kisses then rubbed her belly, “aaaahhhh, I love your smell babe!” she exclaimed and continued snuffing him. He laughed at her, “I still smell like Jisoo’s vomit…!”

“My babies smell soooo good!” she giggled.

“I am still your baby huh…” he smirked. “Of course, you were my first baby!!!” she wrapped her arms around him.

Jiyong never felt he deserved this kind of happiness.

“I’m happy…finally, I really am happy Dara-yah.” He muttered.

“You’ve been saying that ever since that night---I said yes to you…” she gave him a very loving look. It made him feel so light.

“You’ll keep on hearing that for the rest of our lives.” He laughed and squeezed her tighter, feeling her more, smelling her, while convincing himself that it is not only his delusion.

“I won’t get tired of hearing that you’re finally happy…” his heart swelled with too much bliss. Years did not change Dara, it will always be him first. “Saranghae!” he kissed her forehead. “Nado~saranghae!”

A loud wail interrupted them. Kwon Jisoo, has risen from her afternoon nappy.

“Ooopss, Princess is already awake.”she said but he gave him a light kiss on the lips before, grabbing her baby girl.

“Aigooo, hope she outgrows interrupting us…”

Ohhhhh, Jiyong, if only you knowwwww! *winks in NYONGAN!*

With the very familiar camera on hand, Jiyong followed Dara everywhere in their house. Their kids are also trailing behind their mom while both were strapped in their walkers.

“What’s that babe…Why are you using my old Dara TV camera?!” she asked without sparing him a glance. She’s busy cleaning and preparing food for her two babies. “DARA TV!”he said.

“Dara TV!!!” she happily exclaimed with her signature pose, as she looked at the camera. “It’s been a while.”

“What are you doing!?” he asked as he focus the camera at her glowing face, “food for my darling babies, Mino and Jichuuu!” she said as she pouted asking Jiyong for a kiss. He positions the camera to capture Dara’s cheesiness. It shall be caught on camera, by the way, she does not need to know that he’ll upload it.

“Jiyooooonggg tooo?!” aegyo alert, if this was Dara as his girlfriend she would’ve smacked him. But pregnant wifey Dara is different.

Fight aegyo, with more aegyo. “NEEEEEENGGGG!”

“Saranghaeee!!”~ he said lovingly. “hmmmm. Saranghae!” she mouthed as she continues her mama tasks.

“What is our maknae’s name?!” he asked as he follows her every move, still holding the camera, but both kept on looking at their kids who are talking baby dialects to each other, as if they’re having a serious argument. Yep, Mino and Jisoo are sworn sibling enemies.

“Jaewwwonnnieee!” she answered him with her high-pitched voice that got him laughing. Dara is still a dork. She’s not a regular mom, she’s a dorky mom.”

“One?!” he pronounced the potential nickname of his maknae. “One. As in 2ne1?!”

Just a random fact: he was made while listening to a 2ne1 song…hence ONE. But you know, Dara and Jiyong never really followed a pattern when it comes to naming their children. Dara named Mino, while Kwon Jiyong’s cheesy self named JiSoo, with their initials, J and S.

That day he continued to follow her with a camera, and Dara being natural upfront did not really care. She thought it was just Jiyong getting bored. She continued her mom duties, and he kept on teasing her. The Dara TV episode that husband uploaded on his holy USB, was full of kissing, random I Love YOUs and their kid’s mumblings on the background. He thinks fans can get a glimpse of their simple life after their glamorous idol days. Dara with no make up in her cotton maternity dress, just her usual glowing skin was terribly missed by many. Also, it is Kwon Jiyong’s way of telling her fanboys, who the real winner is. Yep, still the arrogant bastard.

The episode was edited by Dara’s video editor from way back, Jiyong asked her to put emojis on his kids’ face. Though there was a leaked HD photo of the two, he thinks the public will not be able to keep track with the growth. Also, Dara will kill him. It was a random gift for his wife, her amazingness must be shown off.

“Annyeong! I love you, until whenever. Sandara Park jjjjaaaang! You’re the best!!!”

-Sandara Park’s husband,Kwon Jiyong

Article: DARA TV uploaded on Kwon Jiyong USB.

[+10568, -1005] Remember when he must defend the USB concept. Kwon Jiyong does not play games, he really is making use of it now. Lucky are those who has it, like me.

[+10268,-958] Heol, as usual, Sandara Park really is beautiful pregnant. The kids’ faces are covered with emojis!!! Waeeee?!!!!

[+9854,-852] Omoooooo!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO IN LOVE!!!!

[+8954,-714] They call each other Babe!!!!!!OMOOOO! It comes out naturally!

[+7514,-565] I did not know Jiyong is the clingy type. He always kisses her.

[+5485.-412] Dara’s aegyoooooo!!!No wonder they’re always expecting every year. Who can resist that!?

[+4125,-214] Mino, Jisoo and Jaewon can debut anytime. Kekkekek. I wanna see them!!!

Looks like Mino, Jisoo and Jaewon took after their dad’s amazing writing skills. They always get high grades in writing. Also, Jiyong taught them that writing is a good escape and it really trains their creativity. He suggested that the kids should have journals.

PMO launched Journals ala Moleskine but better because he made it for his kids. Jaewon is the only one who can keep up with it. Mino does more sketches and Jisoo is more of a bookworm, he is the only one who feels comfort when he’s writing.

Jaewon had Dara’s visuals but Jiyong’s deep personality. Unlike his two older siblings who alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter