KUWTK20: Vogue and Boujee pt.3

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK19: Vogue and Boujee pt.3

V: What do you do when your parents fight?!

Mino: oh… They fight little—they argue about the most trivial things, like Eomma’s way of cooking Ramen,

Jisoo: or when Appa hides some of his Art purchases.

Jaewon: Even if they try not to make it obvious that they are fighting—they still make it obvious.

V: You do not take sides?

Mino: Jisoo loves taking sides!

Jisoo: Certain occasions when one of them is righter than the other!

Jisoo shared her fondest memory of her parents’ fight, and that’s how she got into fire ranges, “I suddenly want to enlist when I heard how my mom had her fair share of military training!”

Sandara: Oh—is this because of a variety show?!

Jiyong: I don’t remember!

Sandara: I remember!!! This is when he said on TV that I cook bland food. OMOO! I’m still so upset now I remember it.

Dara, called her kids in their living room, “Let’s watch Appa on TV!” Her 12-year-old son, Mino came first, getting the space on her right, then Jaewon followed, slumping on her left. She’s in the middle of her boys. Jaewon being the clingy one, laid his head on her shoulder.

“Where’s Jisoo?!” she asked, while scratching her maknae’s head, “You tired?!” she felt him respond. Mino told her he and Jaewon had to run 4 laps because they’re late for their soccer practice because of Jisoo.

“Here!” she announced while holding a bag of chips. Mino was reaching for it, but Jisoo evaded her Oppa’s long arms, “Get your own Oppa!!!” She settled on their carpeted floor. “Heol! We deserve an apology! We had to run because you got us late for soccer practice!” Mino ended up grabbing a handful of chips.

“Okay—you two stop it!” Dara hissed, “Jisoo-yah, you share…” Jisoo pouted, “Mommy it’s because, of a female emergency!!!”

Jaewon had to tell their mom what he and Mino had to go through, “We had to buy her pads mom.” His voice was stuffy from exhaustion. Dara thought about brewing him some cold tea later before he sleeps, among her 3 children Jaewon has the weakest immune system.

Both received a text that she needs sanitary pads in all CAPS. It has been 2 months since Jisoo officially became a woman. It drove her dad nuts because he saw the circular bloodstain on her white shorts. They were at her dad’s PMO headquarters—she was shopping the new collection.

“Mom, didn’t you tell her to bring one just in case?!” Mino confirmed Jaewon’s story. “Don’t you have any girlfriends?!”

“I do! But I’m sorry if I trusted my brothers more than my friends!” she raised her whiney voice, but she’s being honest, she trusts her brothers more than anyone. Sometimes Dara wishes that Jiyong is there with them whenever their kids start, their usual siblings’ banters, he knows his way to stop the dramatic only daughter.

“We’re BIGBANG!” the tv interrupted them, Dara smiled because somehow her husband saved the day. “Hubby knows…”

Jiyong is on TV live with his fellow Bigbang members, a special episode for the legendary group. The concept is like their Run Bigbang Scout but it’s in a studio. To add an extraness to it of course Seungri went all out on his Boy Scout fit which earned a lot of teasings from his hyungs.

The three kids were about to fight earlier, find their samchons funny, “Mommy, Bommie-imo is Tabi-samchon’s girlfriend, right?!” asked her daughter. Top is the only single man out of the five, when Seungri greeted Chaerin first, the maknae had to rub it in “Hyung you should’ve said your greetings first since you have no girlfriend!” Which earned a low growl from the eldest. Way to rub it in, and besides Top does have someone, but they complicate it.

The kids got confused because Bom and Top act like lovers. Well at least in front of them.

“Okay soooo mom, what’s with Bom-imo and Tabi samchon then?” their daughter is sharp when it comes to these details.

“Ommmo! I don’t know—” Dara tried to ignore her daughter, she’s too young to know about adult relationships, if Jiyong is with them and she tells her stuff about love, he’ll flip out.

“What do you mean you don’t know!?” Jisoo turned to look at her. She took a deep inhale. “Just watch” Dara smiled while rubbing her daughter’s head, “Appa will greet you!”

“NyeongAn—Yeobooo!” Jiyong winked, even the other members, said hi too, “Dara-noona is watching?!” asked Daeung, “OF COURSE!” Jiyong exclaimed, why wouldn’t his wife watch him? “Hello to Mino, Jisoo and Jaewonie!” The rest of Bigbang said hi to the Kwon kids, “Chichoooo-yaaah, nyeong-An!” Youngbae even stuck his tongue out. They love pestering Jiyong’s only daughter, because Jisoo is adorable when she’s annoyed, like her mom.

“How are they hyung?!” Seungri suddenly asked, “Mino is growing up to look like you!” They talked about how Jisoo looks like Dara, and Jaewon really combines their genes. Jiyong told them how his kids are good in school, “I don’t even know who they got that from!” the other men laughed with him.

“Dara-noona is good in Math though!” Choi Seunghyun came in her defense. It’s true Dara got her MBA in business, and she once tutored his nephew in Math, she’s great in studying because she’s got determination and good focus. Then the rest was just bantering here and there, until the self-proclaimed MC, Seungri stopped them.

Dara loves watching Bigbang, they’re natural and pros on good variety, even Jiyong’s funny and extra charming when he’s with his group. She can see how their children enjoys watching their Appa’s show. Though she can’t help but shake her head when the five gets, green on their humor.

Just like the Run Bigbang Scout before, JIyong and Seungri must do the groceries because they were late again, “This time—I came late because it’s hard to leave home, when you have an exquisite wife!” Jiyong had a teasing grin, earning a lot of protests from the others, “KKKYYYYAH! He’s setting the husband standard so high!” Seunghyun punched Jiyong, which only shrugged, “I’m being honest though!!!”

“NYONGTORY!” Jisoo squealed, “CROSS!” Jaewon offered his arms to his noona. Dara smirked at her silly kids, they know the Bigbang lingo because they grew up watching their fan meets, because their house is BB/YG/2ne1 merch heaven.

“HYUNG. Head and Shoulders!!!” Seungri showed him a bottle of a shampoo Dara endorsed. “Ommooo—” Jiyong pretended to flip his hair, “Why settle for anything less?!”

“Pabooo-yahh, jjinjja,” she whispered, but her kids heard her. “That’s my favorite CF of you, mom…” Mino said. “Awwee. That’s your dad’s favorite too.” She cooed, she remembered how Jiyong loved every single b-cuts of her photos from her H&S endorsement.

“You are so beautiful there!” Jaewon piped in, “Appa’s shampoo CF made him pretty too!” They shared a great laugh, “Noooo—mom! Daddy endorsed a makeup brand too, right? He’s prettier there!” Jisoo asked her mom in between giggles.

“Your appa is a pretty man—” all their kids nodded in agreement. Then they went back to watching their appa and Seungri samchon. They watch how Jiyong gets shy when he’s getting recognized, for years of being one of the most popular, he’s still not used to it. Whenever they’re out getting groceries, Jiyong wanders around for free tastes, now they have children, it’s Jiyong, Mino and Jisoo who goes to every free taste stand. She can only rely to Jaewon. It’s funny how with Seungri, Jiyong’s acts like he knows what they’d be getting.

Dara can’t help but comment, “I am surprised your appa is into the grocery, huh…” It’s unbelievable watching him checking up on what Seungri is putting in the shopping cart, he cannot do the same with her. The grocery shopping did not take long, she was waiting for the next segment which is guessing “who prepared their lunchbox!”

Before, it was guessing the moms, now it’s with the wives. Choi Seunghyun thought it exempts him

“How would you know if your wife made it?” asked MC Seungri. Daesung got married with a non-showbiz woman he has been dating for years, a private heiress of an old rich Korean billionaire. Dispatch could know who she is, but the woman’s family is powerful that anything that will reveal her identity will be wiped out of news portals. “It’s hard—she cooks a lot and as a husband I eat whatever…I can recognize her kimchi though!”

“That’s true, there are certain dishes that my wife cooks…that I can recognize!” Youngbae stated. Seungri said Chaerin will be preparing him a western dish for sure and he will know it’s from her.

“You know what’s funny?!” Top laughed, “I bet we can all recognize Dara-noona’s prepared lunch box.

Jiyong grinned, “She’ll put five vitamin strips in it, and will write a note for sure.”

“HEOL!!!” Dara exclaimed, and she heard her kids giggled, “That’s exactly what I did!” Even though the staff said she cannot write any note—she still did.

“I’m sure she was told that she cannot write any note, but she will slip it!” Jiyong looked at the crew, the staff who arranged the segment nodded confirming that Dara wrote a note, “Yeobeoooo we all know your handwriting!” he clicked his tongue feigning annoyance. Then camera focused on his face, grinning being like a cute chipmunk, mouthing an “I love you.”

The guess the lunchbox started, Youngbae guessed the first one right it was Min Hyorin’s prepared Gimbap, he knows, his wife took the recipe from his mom. “She always adds surprise cheese in the middle,” Youngbae munched on the food, “Good job.” It is a known fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter