KUWTK11: Random Kwon Snaps

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK11: Random Kwon Snaps

Drabbles for everyone’s hearts. Let us fill those hearts with warmth.

BanSak Jisoo:

Dara asked Jiyong to get their boys’ monthly haircuts while she finishes her solo magazine shoot.

“I already texted Ssaem.” his wife informed him.

Jiyong gave a deep sigh. His kids are wildt whenever they’re left with appa. “Can you just finish up fast!!!?” he whined. Their kids are outside of her waiting room, charming the staff but Dara knows they cannot finish up fast when her whole family is watching.

“C’mon babe. You can do it!” she lifts up her hand and even shouted “fighting.”

Jiyong has an 8-year-old, a 7-year-old and a 6-year-old. He must handle his co-ed little group alone. The location of his wife’s shoot is a 30-minute drive to their usual salon. Car rides are fun until the kids start to ask about everything.

After checking if the kids are all secured in their respective car seats, Jiyong called his wife, “Hey…I forgot what’s their favorite song these days?!” His wife answered him with, “Turn the radio off and talk to the kids.” It’s not like he doesn’t but it is better to have music as a distraction because god-forbid his kids’ ramblings pass through each of his veins sending irritating signals in his brain causing a MENBUNG.

“Heyyyyy! What do you want to listen to?!” he just asked his kids after his wife dropped the call.

His kids love ignoring his questions.

“Appa Where are we going?!” asked Mino. “Jisoo should stay with eomma!”, that gave Jiyong an idea that his two older kids are fighting again.

“Appa!—Oppa is being mean to me!!!!” the daughter screamed.

“We’re going to a salon so Mino and Jaewon will look handsome!” glad that made his kids calm. He can see Jaewon clap his little hands and smiled.

“What about Chichooo!!?” his daughter’s annoyed face is very cute.

“Chichoo-noona is very beautiful already.” Jaewon beamed at his sister. Jisoo gave his younger brother a resounding kiss on his chubby cheeks, and it made Jiyong’s heart fall. His daughter loves giving kisses to her brothers and to them two. That is why he is in pure bliss when they knew their second will be a girl.

Dara wanted to keep her daughter’s hair long like every typical mom would. Their daughter has a very luscious and silky raven hair.

Thank God, Seoul is not jampacked today and they were able to reach the salon in less than 30 minutes. Dara only trusts the former Bigbang hairstylist when it comes to her kids’ haircuts. Whilst his boys are all settled to get their hair done, Jiyong went to her daughter who’s roaming around the salon, so she won’t bother her brothers. He grabbed his Jisoo so he can show the wall of Bigbang and 2ne1’s pictures over the years.

“Chichoo, look for Eomma and Appa!” Jiyong asked his daughter to point them. “Hmmmmmm. Daddy…I am a big girl now!” her daughter pouted at him but still pointed their pictures. Somehow he forgets that Jisoo is an 8-year old kid who is possessing brilliance.

“You’re still Appa’s baby girl. Oh…Eomma is appa’s baby girl too.”

“Eomma is a big girl!” Jiyong laughed at his cute daughter. After a light kiss on his daughter’s forehead he took her down then Jisoo ran to where her brothers are.

Dara: Babe…Can you ask Taehyun-unnie to trim Jisoo’s hair?!

Jiyong: Neeeenggggg!

D: Thank you.

-Hours later-

“JIYONG! I said just trim!!!!” Dara was fuming when husband proudly showed her their daughter’s version of one of her most iconic hairstyle. “MOMMMY! LOOOK! I have the same hair as you!!” Jisoo clapped and twirled the ends of her hair while showing the shaved edge. Jisoo has been wanting to have the bansak hair but Dara did not entertain the idea.

“Baby girl looks pretty.” Jiyong snuggled his daughter ignoring his wife. Dara can only sigh, at least their sons did not come home with his seaweed hair or his sushi hair.

AUNTEA

A very rare get together of 2ne1 and Bigbang in the very mysterious (at least for the press) humble abode of the Kwons. The men are chilling in Jiyong’s home studio, sans Youngbae. While the women, Bom, Chaerin, Minzy and of course Dara are all having their own soju session in the living room, quite like the old days in 2ne1’s dorms.

“Sorry…My babies are light sleepers.” Dara said as she settles on the floor, she just got back after assuring that her kids are all sleeping. She had to turn on those magical diffusers that make her kids sleep like the babies that they are.

At this point the three other women are on their second bottle.

“C’mon Dara-yah. Take a shot.” Bom offered her a shot. Dara gladly downed the alcohol, “Wow. It’s been awhile.” She hissed as the liquid reaches , she cannot remember the last time she drank an alcohol.

“Woaaah. Woahh. Noona, don’t get her drunk!” They did not notice Jiyong was already in the living room to check on his wife exactly after his wife drank the shot.

“Go back to your mancave Jiyong. You can’t get drunk. The kids need a sober parent at least.” Jiyong hissed at his noona, then approached his wife, leveling his face so he can give her a kiss, “Do not drink too much eomma.” Dara slightly tilted her head to get a better view of him, he had a slight tinge of blush, “You guys are not only drinking wine?!” her voice was full of concern, she can smell the alcohol in him. Her husband does not get red with wine and his eyes are droopy.

“There are a bunch of other things.” He informed her. She can tell. Jiyong pressed a light kiss on her forehead thanking her for the “sisig” she cooked for the boys. It has been 2nebang’s staple food when they come over to drink. She reminded him of not eating it too much because he’s an ahjusshi now, “Top hyung had a lot and I am worried.”

“Oppa, can you go back there?! We’re taking care of unnie.” Minzy got some tea on her latest boyfriend that she does not want Jiyong to know.

“Excuse me this is my house…” he yelped because Dara gave him a look and a pinch on his sides, “Please babe…” she whispered. It wasn’t a planned get together, their maknae reached out for she knows her 2ne1 unnies are the go-to people when it comes to the heart dilemmas.

“Do not let the mom of my kids get drunk!” he warned the other ladies while he took a step out of the room.

“Trust me Jiyong, you’ll like it better when she’s drunk.” Bom smugly said, earning a shriek from Dara. The maknae line giggled at the remark.

Come to think of it, drunk Dara is a beast in bed, that thought made Jiyong decide he will not be on the verge of dying because of alcohol intoxication tonight. He needed t be sober and enjoy the greatness of Drunk Dara in bed.

Hours of trying to catch up with their busy lives as busy women, 2ne1 are already drunk and BOM is now on her lectures. Dara managed to stay sober despite of Bommie drawing the shots…her medicines did the works.

“Only give a when a is due.” Dara chuckled, and so here Big park goes. It was her cue to tidy up.

“But isn’t it part of the s?!” Chaerin asked. Dara started cleaning putting the glasses and plates aside, not up for joining the talk, she’s more of a listener.

“Let him eat you up clean first.” Bom explained.

“If it was good, then that’s when a is due.” Minzy piped in. She saw the other two nod in agreement.

Dara stood up to wash the dishes, leaving her friends. Their drunken bedroom talks usually goes overboard.

“Yahhhh ahjumma! How constantly do you give Jiyong s?!” Bom really had to yell the question and that made her wince. She tried her best to ignore her and just continued cleaning the house.

“I bet you wake him up with it. That’s nasty though, they need to pee first.” Dara heard the other two younger ones agreed. Shaking her head, she went to check in her husband and her other dongsaengs.

“I hate it when they graze their teeth whenever she gives me the head.” Dara stopped when she heard Bigbang’s maknae. Jiyong left a little bit of his studio door open, in case one of their little ones wail he can go upstairs immediately. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter