KUWTK 1: Choose Love

Keeping Up with the Kwons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KUWTK 1: Choose Love

Nobody expected Jiyong to actually tie the knot. Nobody expected Dara to settle down with him.

It was the biggest plot twist, a scam for the salties. Everyone in the Kpop world convinced themselves that whatever Dara and Jiyong have was platonic. They were even called “closest siblings” of their entertainment company.

The announcement came in like a wrecking ball. SHOOOOOOKT. Jiyong’s IG post is the go signal for all the journalists that knew about them. It was the green light for the fans who kept their secret.

There were a lot of receipts about their secret. The reactions were mixed some felt betrayed but the gag is OPPA and UNNIE don’t care anymore.

They were happy because they chose love.

Dara wakes up early everyday to cook the breakfast for her lovely family. She spent her 20’s hustling to put food on their table but not literally cooking it. Her mom always tells her she should learn cooking traditional Korean cuisine but she’s too busy and having a family of her own was not her priority. She thought she and Jiyong will be cat parents. Not until Kwon Mino was conceived.

The thing is, she had been using birth control pills, and one of the cons of taking it for a long time is the difficulty in conceiving. So, when she discovered she was pregnant, she visited Jiyong in the army. It was 2 months before his discharge. They planned it, Jiyong does not want to miss anything when it comes to his family. After one year of his active duty, Dara stopped taking the pills. It took them 8 months to get pregnant, it made him anxious and blamed himself for it.

Dara visited him in their barracks, it was an unofficial visit and his commanding officer labeled it as an emergency. The moment he saw his wife he ran towards her and hugged her so tight.

“Honey, why?!” He asked when he took a good look at her, her red nose gave him the impression that she just cried. Concern was all over his face especially when Dara started to tear up, “Why?!” he asked as he took her to sit, he tucked in some stray hair on her ears, and wiped her tears. “What happened?”

She took his hands giving it a squeeze. “Yeobo, you’re an appa now.”

“WOAAAAH!” He’s taking a moment to process the brand-new information his wife just dropped. It was not too long ago when he was thinking about what he would do if Dara cannot get pregnant anymore, should they just adopt? Now this, it was a surprise.

“I’m---” Frankly, he cannot think, because he’s still not with her in two months. Seeing the look on his face, she knows she had to fill him in, “I am 10 weeks pregnant, baby.”

She just missed a week of her regular cycle but somehow, she knew this time it’s different. She went to her OB-GYN to confirm because sometimes pregnancy tests give them false alarms. She wanted to make sure. Whenever Jiyong gets a vacation, they always try. It was his dream to have kids, to be a dad and to be a husband. Kwon Jiyong only wanted his life to be this simple.

“We’re going to be parents!!!!” She squealed in delight. It was the second time she felt this overwhelming happiness. The common denominator will always be Jiyong.

She chose love.

Time flies when you’re having fun. They had fun making Mino now they’ve been blessed with two more angels, Jisoo and Jaewon.

They’re all 1 year and 3 months apart, how’d they do that? Nobody knows, maybe because they’re individuals of habits.

Mino is Jiyong’s mini me. Jiyong’s parents cannot believe how he looked so much like him when he was a baby. While Jisoo, the Kwon family’s princess is Sandara’s little twin, right when she was born Jiyong cannot believe his own eyes. His daughter is the most beautiful for him, “Yeobo our little Jisoo is too beautiful for this world!!” He is a doting APPA, she’s quite the spoiled daughter too. Jaewon, their maknae is the mixed beau of the two. He's the kid that many people believed was straight out of a manga, for he has the visuals, charisma and the intellect. 

Dara and Jiyong made perfection. How to be them?!Breaking news, we can't. 

ARTICLE: Sandara Park wants their kids to remain anonymous.

“I don’t want my kids to be overexposed because they deserve a normal childhood.”

[+3250.-100] Impossible!

[+2000, -96] Leave them alone!

[+1285, -10] Their three kids will never be nugus, Mino is already known for looking like his Dad. Jisoo is very beautiful too. Their maknae has been hidden, but I heard he’s handsome.

[+1088, -2] They will never be nugus Dara-noona.

[+940, -2] Their gene pool is not a joke. I saw them eating at a restaurant their daughter is the most beautiful kid out there.

The Kwon kids are known by the whole South Korea by their first names. Dara gave birth to the most relevant kids.

Their breathings can get an ALL-KILL and a PAK.

When Kwon Mino was born he debuted in the number 1 spot. He was trending for days. But little Miss Jisoo broke his record, she trended everywhere even in twitterverse. The maknae same as his older siblings made a name of his own just by simply being born.

Her kids’ popularity worries the out of her, Jiyong was so chill about it before.

“Babe, we broke the internet when we got married. I don’t see why you’re still surprised.” He said.

“I hope you won’t get surprised if Jisoo gets a lot of suitors!” The horror on his face when his wife said that. Kwon Jisoo is daddy’s little girl, he loves his kids equally but their only daughter is his Kryptonite.

“Heol, look at this daughter’s fool!” she exclaimed. She really can use their daughter to scare her husband.

Dara and Jiyong managed to buy a property in the suburbs near Seoul. They wanted to have their own house, it was not a mansion like what the news says. They kept their house anonymous to the public because reporters tend to camp outside and they do not want their children to get creeped out.

It’s fine to take pictures, like before Jiyong does not mind getting his pictures taken. But it’s different when it comes to their kids. Especially when his wife does not like it, she became very protective of her kids and he loved every bit of it.

Having 3 lovely kids is a blessing even though the parents are too famous for their own good. When they go out they needed a whole entourage of body guards that could block the kids from getting their photos taken. They always must take midnight flights when they go on holidays. When they thought having to get married will end their popularity, they were so wrong.

Their names together became even more bankable. It was the first time that two idols get this much support even after their peaks. Kwon Jiyong redefined Kpop history, he is South Korea’s treasure, he is a national artist, his relevance is to infinity. Sandara Park’s visual peak was when she became a mother, that is when she started dressing up very regal and elegant, so far from her usual, casual street wears when she’s still single.

They were just perfect for each other, hands down.

Hustling during their 20’s helped the two a lot. Now PMO was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter