Chapter 9

The Lucky One

Joohyun's POV

We passed our project to the teacher. I can feel the sense of accomplishment after passing this. Being in a group with Kim Junmyeon was not bad at all. Sometimes he will just sit there like a king but if you ask for help he will do his best. During lunch time I told Rosè the events that happened while working with the 2.

 

"So Chinese Lover boy tied your hair for you?? And your telling me he does not have feelings for you?" She asked looking very suspicious.

 

"I told you he's just kind because he is thankful that I helped him around and he is just considerate " I said. I never thought that his actions were related to having romantic feelings.

 

"Well if you say so... I hope Baekhyun will also be 'considerate' enough and tie my hair. I think if my hair was almost cut by a blade he would not even care." She said jokingly.

 

"So tell me about working with Mr. Pres?" I don't know if my best friend was just curious or she wants to interrogate me. I told her that at first his King disease was acting up but if we need help he'll give his best. I also told her about the paint and water fight.

 

"So you made Mr. Pres' expensive attire dirty. But he did not care??! And he SMILED??" She was shocked. I just nodded "So you mean Mr. Pres smiled and played?" She repeated

 

 "Yes he smiled! I know its unusual but he actually smiled. He looked happy. Very different from his straight face. I hope he smiles often" I told her. He actually looked very different. A completely different person.

 

 "If you keep on asking about Yixing and Junmyeon, I might think that you are developing feelings for one of them. What about Baekhyun??!!" I said that to annoy her.

 

"I have my own standards. And Baekhyun is still the only one who was able to meet that" she said and sticked her tongue out.

 

We spent our whole lunch just chatting about every small details that happened for the past few days.

 

"Wait tell me about the events you had with your Lover boy" I noticed that I was the only one talking about the events. She gave me a big smile and told me what happened to her. She could not hide her happiness while talking about him. Even if there was not much interaction between them. I know she loves being around him

 

It was actually nice to just talk during lunch time.

 

"Wait! What time will we meet each other tomorrow?" I asked. Tomorrow will be our annual hiking.

 

"I don't know... I feel like I would get colds today. And you know it's almost winter." She said.

 

Rosè's POV

The whole lunch time we just talked about our art project. It's the first time we were not in the same group so we were really curious about how the project went.

 

I realized that my best friend was either naive or dense not knowing that there are 2 guys falling for her. Her Chinese Lover Boy and Mr. Pres. I really think Mr. Pres is actually developing feelings for her because it was very unusual for him to smile like that. I also don't believe that Chinese Lover Boy does not have feelings for her where can you find a guy so sweet enough to tie her hair since she had paint all over her hands.

 

My best friend is actually pretty but she hates fixing her self because she thinks it's just a waste of time. But if I apply my skills she can make a lot of guys fall for her.