Chapter 3

The Lucky One

When I arrived at the airport Jongin appeared in front of me as if he just teleported and gave me a bottle of energy drink "yah! Drink this to regenerate your energy" he said.

 

Jongdae and Minseok walked towards me " Good thing you were able to come" Jongdae smiled

 

 " if I did not come, my hard work to pay for this would be put in to waste" I said.

 

Minseok looked very concerned after staring at me " Yah! Try to eat more you lost a lot of weight because of working too hard." Minseok said with his motherly tone.

 

While we were talking Junmyeon interrupted us. He handed me a plastic bag with bread inside. "Eat this! This has low calories but gives you energy" he said. Before I even thanked him he added "After carrying you, I felt like my back would break. Try losing more weight."

 

After saying that I wanted to hit him with the bread he got. "Joohyun did not gain weight. In fact she lost a lot of weight." Jongin defended me.

 

"Well you try to carry her! See if your back will not break." Junmyeon argued Jongin tried to carry me and proved that I was actually light.

 

Yixing came in running since he was almost late for the flight. He stopped in front of me and gave me a bag full of Chinese Vitamins "Here drink these. These are what my grand parents make me drink if I get sick" he said while catching his breath. "Dont forget to rest when we are on the flight since you need a lot of energy because it's my turn to tour you around my area and I will introduce to you my best friend" he added

 

We started to choose our seats. Originally I wanted to sit behind Jongdae and Minseok and across Kyungsoo and Jongin  but obviously Rose wanted to sit near Chanyeol and Baekhyun to spy on her long time crush which is Baekhyun. She has liked Baekhyun ever since last year but unfortunately Baekhyun already has a girlfriend named Taeyeon.

 

"Yah! You're popular among boys you have the trio, Chinese Lover Boy and Mr. Pres" Rosè said in a teasing manner.

 

"For your information I am just friends with the trio and who is Chinese Lover boy??!" I asked and she only grinned

 

"Chinese Lover boy! You don't know him? He is the new Chinese student" she answered.

 

"And why did you even include Junmyeon? Have you forgotten he is a conceited psycho??" I asked.

 

"Aren't you happy that a lot of boys are taking care of you?" She asked me "Maybe you're just envious. You should change your attitude. If you do that Baekhyun can notice you" I said jokingly and she just sticked out her tongue.

 

"We have different ways in getting boys. You use your sweet way that is why Chinese Lover Boy and Mr. Pres are starting to like you. And I use my own way to make Baek fall for me!!" She said. 

 

"Why would they fall for me??!" I asked "In fact Junmyeon thinks of me as a rival and Yixing is just thankful because I helped get through" I added. Maybe my best friend is starting to hallucinate.

 

I was shocked that Yixing sat behind us and almost every 30 mins he asked if I was okay. Junmyeon on the other hand was behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun occupying the 2 seats for his self like a king