Chapter 5

The Lucky One

Joohyun's POV

Today is our second day in Hong Kong! This morning our class did a lot of charity work for the people with special needs. It was very heartwarming to see how they reacted to the things we donated.

 

After lunch the whole class went to Disney Land. I wanted to ride with Rosè but she was too busy following Baekhyun where ever he goes. If she sees something nice or delicious she would ask Baek to buy for her even if she has an International card.

 

Me, Minseok, and Jongdae forced Yixing to ride a lot of rides. Minseok and Jongdae sat beside each other and I sat beside Yixing. At first he looked scared but as time passed by he had a really big smile on his face.

 

Jongin was busy putting on a  dance show in the middle. I can see how Kyungsoo was embarrassed seeing his best friend making a fool out of his self

 

Junmyeon sat there like a king wearing expensive sunglasses. Even if Sehun desperately wanted to ride with Junmyeon, Junmyeon would only stare at Sehun and Sehun would just walk away and ride by himself.

 

Jongdae and Minseok left me and Yixing and rode other fun rides by themselves. Yixing already looks tired so we just roamed around the park. I saw a very nice bunny stuffed toy. Yixing saw how much I wanted so he won a game to get the price.

 

Towards the end of the Disney Land trip a lot of people went ahead. Yixing met with Luhan, the trio featuring Kyungsoo went out and ate. I received a call from Rosè saying that she will ask Baekhyun to treat her food so we will just meet in the room.

 

I was left alone... That's what I thought, Junmyeon was still there. "Yah! Let's go together!" He said I wanted to run as fast as I can.

 

"What happened where's Sehun?" I asked. Obviously I did not need his answer. I knew Sehun left him because he was disappointed. Oh how I wished I did not reject Jongin's offer to eat with them.

 

We walked together on the way to the hotel. I saw a jewelry shop near the hotel. They have this very nice necklace but it was expensive. Still I could not stop staring at it.

 

"Yah! If you want to buy it! BUY it!! If not stop staring at it you will wear it off" he yelled. Why did I have to go with him??

 

Rosè's POV

It's not that I am bullying Baekhyun or anything... I am just a person who wants to approach differently. I am not like Joohyun who is very kind to others and sometimes beats around the bush... I rather say it in a straight forward manner so that they clearly know what I want.

 

I am definitely not like Baekhyun's girl friend Taeyeon... I do not give away what Baekhyun buys for me. He placed a lot of effort in choosing what to buy... But Taeyeon only gives it away... I want to approach Baekhyun strongly. I do not want to use aegyo for him because I am not that kind of person. I do not want to hide my personality to impress

 

 

Junmyeon POV

Sehun left me maybe because I did not accompany him. I am actually scared of rides so I just pretended that I just want to relax. 

 

Now no one is left! Only me and Joohyun!

 

We walked on the way to the hotel. She suddenly stopped and stared at that necklace.

 

The next morning I went to the shop and bought that necklace. It could be perfect for her dress for the ball.

 

I hate the feeling that I owe someone so I just bought it.