Chapter 6

The Lucky One

 

Joohyun's POV

Everyone was busy preparing for the Charity Ball tonight. I am not actually used to wearing expensive clothing. Unlike Rosè who wears very luxurious clothing. I did not even know how to apply make up. But the good thing is that my best friend is good at applying make up.

 

When we entered the venue, everyone looked stunning wearing very glamorous clothing.  I saw Jongin and Jongdae wearing their finest suits. They looked very different. "Wow Joohyun-ah its actually the first time seeing you like this" Jongin said

 

"It looks good on you" Jongdae added

 

Yixing came in later and stared at me "wow Joohyun is that you?" He asked looking shocked.

 

 "Obviously! I feel weird wearing these kind of clothing..." I said

 

"why would it be weird? It actually looks good on you." He complimented

 

Junmyeon was the host for his father's birthday. He looked like he was just force to do this.

 

 

Sehun and Jongin performed a short dance to entertain the guests. They are actually the best dancers in class. Their auras change whenever they dance.

 

 

The ball was finally over. "You actually looked like a princess tonight. Be careful someone might fall for you since you look like that" He complimented.

 

"Yes I feel like Cinderella. After this night, I will go back to what I usually wear. So I should not be so attached to it. And besides who would like me after seeing me remove the dress and wear regular clothes" I honestly said.

 

I actually fear being attached to it because I know I would not be able to wear clothes like this again.

 

"I'm sure someone would like you even if you wear regular clothes because you are really nice and make people smile. You are just looking down on yourself" Yixing comforted me.  And I felt my face turning red after what he said

 

Yixing's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST CONFESSED!!!! Good thing she did not notice it. Maybe she thinks that I just complimented her... She would never know that it was actually my real feelings.

 

I will look for the right timing and confess. But tonight is the right time.

 

Junmyeon POV

I brought the necklace she wanted. But I could not even look for the right time to give it. She was too busy talking to her friends.

 

I wanted to give it to her after the ball but she was still talking to the Chinese guy. And it looks like he was telling her something  that made her smile. So if I give it now, I might ruin something.

 

So I just decided to keep it first.