Epilogue

The Lucky One

2 years later.

 

Joohyun's POV

It has been two years since me and Junmyeon started dating. We both went to the same college... Seoul National University to spend more time with each other.

 

Rosè is now busy studying fashion designing and her favorite model is her boyfriend Baekhyun. Rosè still asks Baekhyun to buy things for her even if she's filthy rich... But at least she assures Baekhyun that she uses it well and does not give it away.

 

I got an international call and I don't know who was calling. "Hello..." I answered.

 

"Hi it's me! Zhang Yixing. I just wanted to let you know I'll be back in Korea for vacation in two days." It's my first time to hear from Yixing in a long time.

 

"Really?! Let's meet up when you arrive. Let's eat together." I told him.

 

"Is it okay to bring someone? I'll introduce you" he said.  I thought it was Luhan

 

"Is it Luhan?" I asked.

 

"No but I'll show you in two days!" He said.

 

I called Junmyeon to tell him about the good news. "Do you remember Zhang Yixing??" I asked.

 

"Wait do you mean Chinese Lover boy?" How did he know Yixing was Chinese Lover Boy. Only Rosè knows who Chinese Lover Boy is.

 

"Wait did you just say Chinese Lover boy?" I was checking my ears if I heard right.

 

"Yes the one who likes you." He answered.

 

"Only me and Rose know that nickname. And I never mentioned him as Chinese Lover boy" I told him.

 

It looks like he was hiding something. "If you don't tell me who told you about Chinese Lover boy, we'll break up." I threatened him.

 

"Fine! It was Rosè! I ask her what you were doing. Since I had to avoid you before!" He shouted.

 

"What did you give her in return??" She does not accept any favor with nothing in return.

 

"I gave her my magic notes. I also asked Sehun to exchange seats with Baekhyun so that she can sit close to Baekhyun" he said. My best friend is really something.

 

After 2 days, I received a call from Yixing saying he was back in Korea. I told him to meet up in a small restaurant and I would treat him a large meal. Because Ahjumma gave me some of the funds she got from America and made my parents extend their restaurant and build a branch in Seoul so I can spend more time with them.

 

 

I waited inside the restaurant and I saw Yixing holding the hand of a beautiful girl. I assumed it was his girlfriend. I waved at him to know I was there.

 

He sat in front of me with the girl. "You remember I told you I have someone to introduce to you?" He asked.

 

"Yes!" I answered.

 

"This is Hwang Areum. She is my girlfriend. We have been dating for a year now. She is half Korean and half Chinese. I met her in the University I go to" I was happy he was able to move on.

 

"Hi Areum-ssi, My name is Bae Joohyun. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself.

 

"Hi I'm Areum. Nice to meet you too. I heard from Yixing a lot about you." I just hope Yixing did not say anything about him liking me.

 

We spent time just chatting and catching up with each other.

 

After the meal Junmyeon picked me up. "Junmyeon-ie, You remember Yixing right? This is his girlfriend Areum" I really emphasized Girlfriend so he would not be jealous.

 

"Bye guys! Congrats Yixing!! Enjoy your stay in Korea" I said while leaving.

 

"Isn't his girlfriend pretty?" I asked because I find her pretty

 

"No she is not! No one can be prettier than you! Especially if you put lip tint." He became too cheesy after we started dating. Sometimes I missed him being cold.

 

"When did my boyfriend become so cheesy?" I pinched his cheek because he was too cute.

 

"You're a lucky one because you have someone like me!!" He bragged

 

"Maybe you're the lucky one because you have me" I did a peace sign and he pinched my cheeks.

 

"Wait do you want to go to the small fashion show of Rosè? It's just near by?" I asked.

 

We drove to the fashion show. At the end of the show Baekhyun went up the stage and brought her a large bouquet of flowers and kissed Rosè.

 

"Yah Rose really got the man of her dreams" I said with a smile.

 

"Why are you envious? Do you want me to kiss you and give you a bouquet too?" Even before I answered he kissed me. My face started to turn red so I covered it. And he kissed my forehead.

 

 

The End.