Chapter 14

The Lucky One

Joohyun's POV

As soon as Yixing gave me the shoes, I wore it immediately. It was very comfortable and I loved wearing it. I kept walking around with the new shoes and I forgot about the sprain.

 

My foot suddenly got very painful. When I removed the shoe, it was very swollen. "What happened?" Yixing saw that and got worried.

 

"I was very excited in using the new shoes. I forgot that I can't remove the bandage for 2 weeks" I said

 

He made me ride his back and brought me to the Clinic. The nurse checked my foot and said that I need to rest the foot. I realized that I was not able to rest my foot for the past few days. I continued to go hiking even if my foot was like that; I went to the concert at Saturday and jumped all night; on Sunday I finished chores and worked part time; and now I wore shoes on the injured foot and walked around.

 

The nurse told me to raise my leg for an hour. So I did.

 

After an hour I stood up and suddenly saw Yixing outside the Clinic. "Why are you here" I asked.

 

He just smiled and offered his hand so I can hold him so I can walk and brought the slipper I was wearing for the injured foot. So I held Yixing's hand and on the other hand I held the shoe.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah --" even before I completed the sentence, he handed me his magic notes

 

"Here these are the notes from the last period and now it's free period so you can just write the notes and if you can't understand the lesson you can ask me."   Even if he may look cold because of his eyes, he is actually very caring... How sweet.

 

When it was time to go home Yixing offered me a ride home. He first wanted to eat Spicy Rice Cakes near our village because I promised him that we would eat Spicy Rice Cakes but I was always busy when ever he offers a ride home. Now I did not have anything to do so we ate it.

 

He enjoyed the rice cakes and he even ate 2 servings of Rice Cakes and had a fish cake.

 

Yixing's POV

As soon as I gave her the shoes, she wore it. She even removed the bandage just to wear the other shoe. She kept walking with it. I started to get worried since her injury was not yet healed.

 

After walking around too much, she suddenly stopped walking and sat down. She removed the shoe and I saw it was very swollen.

 

I told her to ride my back and brought her to the clinic. She was asked to stay there for an hour.

 

After an hour, I went to the the Clinic and picked her up. As soon as she arrived she asked Kyungsoo the notes from the last period.

 

I kept watching her to know what she needs so she can avoid standing up.

 

I offered her a ride home. But before bringing her to her house, I remembered her promise about making me eat Spicy Rice Cakes. We were not able to eat before because either she was too busy , late for part time, or I was too busy.

 

Today was the right timing!

 

I ate 2 servings of Rice cakes not only because it was delicious. But I want to spend more time with her.

 

Junmyeon's POV

She was very happy wearing the new shoes the Chinese guy gave her. She did not even care if her foot was injured and removed her slippers and wore the other shoe

 

If she wore the shoes I gave her... Would she be that happy?

 

Or would she just throw the shoes away?

 

I don't know...

 

Why would I care??

 

Why do I feel this way?!

 

I saw her swollen foot but I can't be too concerned because I know that Rosè is watching me. I can feel her gaze watching me closely. So I just decided to avoid her for the mean time so she can't use it to black mail me. But sometimes I find it hard