Chapter 21

The Lucky One

Yixing's POV

I heard about Joohyun and Junmyeon dating. I did not know what to feel...  I felt my heart dropped in to pieces.

 

At least I would not leave her alone.  I received an announcement from China a few months ago that's why I was not able to attend the school camping.

 

My dad was promoted again... That means I need to go back to China. But I don't know when will I go back to Korea. I told my dad I will be going back when the school ends.

 

I think today is the right time to confess to her. If not, I may not be able to tell her again.  Even if she has a boyfriend at least I was able to tell her what I feel about her.

 

"Joohyun-ah, can I talk to you after class?" I asked. And she gladly agreed.

 

After class, we went to the park. "I wanted to tell you something important." I started

 

"What is it?" She asked

 

"I have something to confess to you. If I do not do it now, I might not be able to do it anymore" I took a deep breath. "I have feelings for you... I hope I could control time so I can spend a long time with you. But I also have to go back... I don't know how long. But I can say  I was happy because every moment with you makes my heart flutter. But now someone already has your heart. And I am okay with that..."

 

"Yixing... I'm sorry if I did not notice your feeling for me... I-I" she was about to cry.

 

"Shh... Don't cry. I'm happy for the both of you. I'm serious... At least I will not leave you alone because you have someone in your heart now... I actually extended my stay here just to finish this school year... If I confessed earlier and you accepted it... I would just hurt you and you had to wait for me for a loooooong time... So don't worry." I assured her I was okay even if there were already broken pieces in my heart...

 

The next day, before class started I met Junmyeon and told him to go outside.

 

"What do you want?" He whined.

 

"I'll be going to China in a few weeks. I just wanted to finish this school year..." I said.

 

"What do I care? Were not even close enough to talk to each other." He said

 

"I know we weren't close to begin with and I have a small favor to ask. I'm sure you know what I feel for Joohyun right?" I asked.

 

"I will not let you borrow her for a few weeks. She's already mine!" He said without even waiting for what I have to say.

 

"It's not like that... I want you to make her happy. If you make her cry... I will surely take her away from you. " I warned him.

 

"I won't!! So can I go now??!" I don't know what's so good about him. His attitude .

 

"You can go now! I'm counting on you" while pointing my finger at him.

 

At least I was able to confess to Joohyun and I am assured that Joohyun is in good hands. He promised that he would take care of her.

 

I would not need to worry about anything when I go back.