07:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

 

" are you sure you're going to be okay here all alone? " Yerin worriedly asked as she put her shoes on " are you sure you don't want to go with me? " I kneeled in front of her and gently pushed her hands away from her shoes, I started to tie it for her and when I'm done, I looked at her. 

 

She ruffled my hair as she cutely chuckles " I'm not mad at you anymore, stop doing things that I can do myself " she gave my lips a quick peck. We've kissed a million times but every time we do it, it always feels like the first time, the butterflies on my tummy never go away.

 

I smiled at her with relief and nodded my head.

 

" and please, don't do it again " she gave me a stern look " it's bad to suddenly grab someone else's arm harshly " she continued, she's pertaining about what happened last time. I just nodded my head.

 

" I'll get going now okay? Don't cause any trouble that will worry me " she reminded me before stepping out of the apartment.

 

I rushed to the window, watching her leave until she disappears from my sight. She's going to the university with that Sowon— I huff. Although I don't like the thought of it, I always tell myself that it's okay because I know that Sowon would keep Yerin safe when I'm not around her to protect her.

 

I sighed at myself when the car drove away and I can't see it anymore. I plop my body on the couch and shut my eyes closed— this is my everyday life when Yerin has to attend school, I watch her leave and patiently wait for her to come back.

 

It's been a year and so since I met Yerin, a human who accepted me for being different from their species and treated me as if I’m not different from her. 

 

I can clearly remember how angels fell down from the sky because of an unknown reason. No one knows what happened from the above or if we committed a sin to be sent here on the earth. Despite being thrown in the earth, we still believed on Him, that He might have a reason or something He wants for us to fulfill, but as the time goes by there's no sign from Him at all.

 

Some got tired of having faith with him, waiting for Him to take us back and save us from human beings but some are still holding on— like me. I believe in Him and maybe that's why He gave me Yerin, the most beautiful thing that I can have.

 

Being different from the creatures on the earth, we were forced to learn how to live and adapt. Some of the angels that are with me in the past started to learn that an angel can have a contract with people, they are using people to survive and people are using us for their entertainment.

 

It's only me back then who keeps on refusing to have a contract with a human because I've seen enough on how hard it was for the angels who had a contract with a human. I thought that time that all humans are disgusting creatures and I shouldn't trust them. 

 

I learned how to live alone, I starve to death but despite that, I believed and hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter