05:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" welcome back to you " my professor turned his gaze at me and I could only mentally roll my eyes " everybody, please clap your hands for Ms. Kim Sojung for finally attending my class " he sarcastically said, leading the whole as everybody followed, clapping their hands for me, some laughed and some looked at me with sympathy.

 

That old man really loves to embarrass his students, jeez.

 

After my class with that old man, I immediately rushed out. It's embarrassing to stay there. As I walk to my next class, I bumped into someone causing for her things to fall on to the ground, but the thing is, as our skin touched my wrist felt like burning— it's painful and unbearable.

 

" I'm sorry " I said as I control my facial expression and walk away from her.

 

I didn't get to help her out because I immediately rushed into the bathroom to see what's with my wrist and when remove my watch, I saw my black bracelet like tattoo reddened for a second. The pain that I felt is too much even it lasted for just seconds— what the heck was that? I wonder to myself and as I put back my wristwatch. 

 

After I gathered myself up, I continue to walk to my next class. In this minor subject, Yerin is my classmate, I didn't take up this subject last year so I have to take it up this year if I want to graduate in time.

 

" unnie! " I heard Yerin shouted, catching everyone's attention with her overly loud voice as she waves her hand on the back part of the classroom.

 

I awkwardly smiled at some of the classmates that are looking at me because of Yerin and rolled my eyes at the girl who's smiling like an idiot " I thought you'll not attend the class again " she said and took out her bag from the chair that she reserved for me.

 

Our little chit-chat ended " Sojung-ah " our attention went to that someone who called for my name.

 

I turned my head to look at her and a frown immediately appeared on my face " wae? " I asked her. We're not that close to each other so it's really weird that she's approaching me, she's one of the rich students in this university who are utterly annoying and really annoying... one more? Annoying.

 

" if you can, please come to my birthday party this evening, it will be held here " she said and handed me an invitation with a known bar's name " that will serve as the door pass " she pointed at the invitation " so if you lose that you'll not be able to enter the bar and if you want to tag her along " she pointed at Yerin who's uninterestedly looking at us " well you can " she shrugs.

 

" thank you for being mindfulness of me but I and Sowon unnie can't come " Yerin straightforwardly said and grabbed the invitation from my hand and giving it back to the girl " we're pretty busy and one more thing, stop calling her by her real name, you're not even that close to her " Yerin bluntly rolled her eyes. She really hates the girl's guts because she's a big show-off and as I said, annoying.

 

I kept watching the two bicker without doing anything to stop them, it's pretty entertaining. I love it when Yerin takes out her inner y personality to people that deserve it.

 

" why are you deciding for Sojung? " the girl smirked as she raises her eyebrows at Yerin and placed back the invitation in front of me " and it's up to me if I want to call her by that name " she rolled her eyes at Yerin as well. 

 

She didn't mind Yerin's rebate and just looked at me with a more friendlier look " you'll come this evening, right? " she said as she put her attention on me— Yerin would probably not be going because of Sinb and by the mere thought of that, I wanted to rebel and contrast what she had said earlier.

 

" yea, sure " I said as I shrug like it's no biggie and nodded my head.

 

I saw a smirk on this annoying girl's face, probably mocking Yerin when she got me agreed on what she wants " ok, I'll see you there " she said before leaving us.

 

" ya, unnie! " Yerin complained with her arms already crossed and ready to nag at me but luckily, she didn't get to continue nagging at me when our professor entered the room.

 

After the class, I decided to buy some clothes to change for that club party since I'm lazy to go home just to change clothes and besides, the mall is nearer to the place.

 

I sighed at myself as I go through the rack of clothes in front of me— I regret agreeing, I wanted to withdraw my words and just say that I wouldn't be able to come because of some matters, but it will be just a hassle for me " I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter