19:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am standing still in front of my second owner, he's a drunkard man who only knows how to drink and waste his money on gambling. Seeing him once again makes me want to puke, I can clearly recall how he would use me as he pleases in the past in all forms for his enjoyment. I disgust him and I utterly hate myself for letting him use me.

 

His arms are wide open when he saw me " Oh! My angel, did you miss me? " he exclaims as he smiles brightly at me showing off one of his gold tooth— this useless bastard is rich as hell. Well, thanks to all of the things that he inherited from his tycoon grandfather because without it, he'll probably be wandering around like a nasty beggar.

 

I sighed, I cannot believe I went into his place to see him on my own accord " I'm not going to stay for long, I jus— " I flinched when he tried to reach for my shoulders, I immediately avoided his touch and glared at him.

 

He annoyingly chuckled and looked at me lustfully " why are you so stingy? You weren't like that before! Oh well, we haven't seen each other for a very long time, didn't you missed your owner? " if only I could kill someone right now, this man is already swimming on a pool of his blood— I slightly shook my head to get rid of that thought.

 

Seraph said that I just need to get rid of the contract, he didn't mention that I also need to apologize for getting their human energy. Well, it's not like I have something to apologize for him— I get his energy, he gets what he wants from me. It's a win-win situation, more like trading. I don't feel any inch of guilt towards this ugly pig. 

 

I sighed at myself and gave him a serious look, he raised his eyebrows at me and the moment I slowly reached for his face, I can tell how taken aback he was. I leaned closer to him. I need to do the same thing I did when I first started the contract, that's the only way to break it. Only angels who have acquired multiple contracts with humans can break contracts, pure angels can never.

 

He immediately fell down on the ground right after our contract broke, he's unconscious but he'll be just fine after he wakes up. I leaned my back against the wall to support my body as I heavily breathe, I felt like someone just took off a bone from my rib.

 

SinB rushed towards me " are you okay? " she worriedly asks " I heard a loud sound so I thought... are you okay? " her eyebrows are about to meet each other as she worriedly looks at me, I can't help but chuckle a bit despite my weak state. She frowned at me and just helped me \get out of my past owner's house— I guess she came into the conclusion that I'm fine since I have energy left to laugh at her. 

 

Breaking the contract with someone I've acquired energy with will automatically return what I've acquired and returning human energy will surely drain me. It will affect my body if I overdo myself, I might break down and collapse but I'm determined to finish this as soon as possible. I just want to get everything done so I can spend my remaining time with Sowon unnie alone. 

 

SinB rushed towards me after buying a bottled water  " water " she offers and opened it up for me to drink. I never thought SinB will help me this much, the pure angel who looked at me with disgust when we first met.

 

I asked SinB to accompany me as I do my mission to break the contracts with my past owners, I practically begged her and I'm lucky enough that she didn't get me to kneel down for it. To be honest, I'm not confident that I can come back home as a whole if I don't have anyone by my side as I do this. I might collapse in the street while walking home or I might die if no one will be there to help me.

 

I'm really lucky enough that I have this pure angel as my neighbor.

 

" should we go home now? " she asked while looking at me concernedly " let's just continue this tomorrow. You have already done one and there are three more to go " she counts on her finger " let your body rest " she advised.

 

I smiled at her— I never thought she'll give me that kind of concerned look " I can go for another one. The last one for today, bear with me a little bit " I said and she just sighed from my stubbornness and forcedly nodded her head. Of course, the displease on her face is finely written across her face— th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter