10:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling light-headed. I've been feeling this way as soon as I woke up these past few weeks, but it will go away after half an hour or so. I think this is because of stress due my heavy schedule at the university from the past week. 

 

" good morning unnie " Eunha sleepily greeted me as soon as she opened her eyes. She cutely yawned and moved closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face on my chest. This little one is being adorable early this morning.

 

" good morning little one " I greeted her back as I softly caress her hair " do you want to go somewhere? " I asked her making her immediately look up to me.

 

I am free today, I have no research paper that I need to do, no classes, no reports to complete or any homework that is needed to be passed tomorrow. I have nothing to do today and I am thinking about bringing Eunha out because since she started living in my apartment she barely goes outside. She's just going outside when I am going home late, she's sitting outside and patiently waiting for me to come back.

 

I want to take her out, I want her to see the beauty of this world.

 

" hmm? " I asked again when she didn't respond.

 

She buried her face on my chest once again and I felt her shaking her head as her hug tightens " I just want to stay in bed with unnie all day " she murmured.

 

I want to stay all day with her like this as well, but I really want to give her more insight on how beautiful this world can be despite everything. I want to show her how people have fun, I want her to experience having fun and I don't think I will able to do that if we stay in bed all day. Besides, my head is killing me and I think I need to move around to shoo away the uncomfortable feeling.

 

" can't we just stay here and snuggle? " she cutely pouted and looked at me with her puppy eyes. It seems like she's not really interested in going out, seeing new things and exploring the world. She seems to be enjoying just being here in the house.

 

I smiled at her as I caress her face, gently rubbing thumb on her fluffy cheeks " but I want to take you out, don't you want to go out with me? " I asked her back. I really want to go out with her and spend our day more productively, I want to create memories with her.

 

We ended up going to the amusement park with Yerin and SinB, the two tagged along when they saw us going out of the house. Well, I'm not complaining, they say that the more, the merrier, right?

 

" unnie! Let's ride that! " Yerin excitedly said and pointed the anchor's away.

 

Yerin and I enjoy riding extreme rides together back then and thinking about it, it has been a very long time since we've gone into an amusement park. Back then it's just the two of us, but now we have someone by our sides. Time flies so fast and things change right in front of our eyes, but sometimes we fail to notice it.

 

Yerin held SinB's hand and pulled her into the long line of the anchor's away. I looked at Eunha who's just looking at the ride, she has that sour expression on her face.

 

" you don't want to go? " I asked her. 

 

She weakly shook her head and pouted " but unnie can go " she said and immediately shot me a beautiful smile.

 

" are you afraid? " I asked her again and she slightly nodded. I smiled at her and patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter