16:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can see the light slowly seeping through the tent. I haven't slept because a lot of things are going on my mind, questions and possibilities are rushing inside my brain and I can't help but stay awake. Sowon unnie, on the other hand, is fast asleep beside me, Yerin and SinB as well.

 

I turned my head towards Sowon unnie and a feeling of relief immediately rush inside my heart, right now she's my nirvana. A smile formed on my lips when her hand that's resting on my waist slightly moved, she held all night long. Despite the happiness, I realized something that made me fall into a pit of worriedness— I slowly removed unnie's arms around me, I've been unintentionally getting her energy since last night. I've once again overdone it.

 

" ugh " I heard her groan, I thought she's just about to wake up but it wasn't the case " it hurts " she muffles as she loudly groans because of the pain she's been feeling. Her eyes were tightly closed as she places her hands on her head and at the same time, her tears are uncontrollably flowing out of her eyes.

 

I panicked when I saw her in that state, I immediately sat down and held both of her hands to refrain her from hitting her head " unnie, what's wrong!? " she looked at me with her teary eyes and God knows how it fatally hit my heart.

 

" my head... " she hysterically turns her head left and right " my head! " she screams.

 

The two has woke up from unnie's shoutings, I helplessly looked at them and desperately asked for help " wait a minute, I'll call an ambulance " Yerin didn't have the chance to fully wake herself up and just immediately took her phone out from her bag.

 

Sowon unnie was rushed to the hospital. All of our things are left on the camping site, we're panicking to even think about those things— Sowon unnie's more important than those material things.

 

" unnie, don't worry she's going to be okay " SinB comforted Yerin who's been crying her eyes out. SinB sighed when Yerin didn't respond, she knew that Yerin won't talk to her at this moment and so, she gave me a look and suddenly grabbed my wrist to drag me somewhere away from Yerin.

 

" ya! " I shouted to stop dragging me and pulled my hands away from her tight grip. I softly rubbed my wrist, it seriously hurts.

 

" you! " she shouted and even pointing a finger at me, her eyes are burning from anger. I know she's not angry because of Sowon unnie's case but because of Yerin who has become unresponsive because of what just happened " what did I tell you!? I told you to get out of her side! " she shouted again.

 

She angrily grabbed my shirt " don't you have any conscience? That girl is a human! She doesn't even know anything about what you're doing with her! " she's raging and her face is getting redder and redder as she shouts at me " she's had been treating you better than any people you had or may encounter, but what are you giving back to all of the kindness she's giving!? " I remain quiet and absent-mindedly looking at her as she pours her anger towards me.

 

She gave me a defeated look and release me from her hold, she bit her lip and started massaging her temple " you're over doing it " I can see how she's trying to contain her anger, how she's controlling herself from harming me " an angel can only devour human's energy for at least five hours a day in three months. With what ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter